Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Scheduled Maintenance] Soompi Light/Evolution Mode Themes will be temporarily offline from 14:00 EST to 20:00 EST
Guest nicha1980

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest prettygirl_pc

I just watched the first epi of running man on Youtube (raw that is).. and even though i dont understand a word of korean i still managed to watch and laughed through the entire show!!!

It was soo good to see Hyori and Kim Jong on the show.. such Family vibes!! and really when Hyori is on the screen i dont even notice the other female guest!! i know that's bad but can you blame me. .. hyori just has that charisma to her!!

Jaesuk never fail to make me laugh... even if i dont understand him.. his actions are enough!!

i dont know why people keep on comparing X men to this show.. the concepts are different.. the games are different.. some netizens need to just enjoy the show instead of taking out faults in it..

I personally enjoyed the show and i hope that it keeps getting better and better reviews!! :)

I loved the photo-shooting game (where they had to be in the shot) the pics were just too hilariou!!

hope someone subs it though.. if ramensoup are going to do it then i will be the happiest person alive!

Guest idiort

really hope there will be a subbing team soon :D

Guest CKcrossover

Anyone know the chinese name of this show?

Guest believer020

I know I'm in the minority here - but I'm glad Hyori is NOT a permanent guest. On FO - it was tiresome to see her and KJK doing that stupid tense/romcom thing and they spent waaay too much time on it. I'd rather see more guests - in fact, I think that having 7 perm members might be too many. But, I'll watch anything with MC Yoo!!! And it would be awesome if RSS would sub!!!!

Guest jhu10

I know I'm in the minority here - but I'm glad Hyori is NOT a permanent guest. On FO - it was tiresome to see her and KJK doing that stupid tense/romcom thing and they spent waaay too much time on it. I'd rather see more guests - in fact, I think that having 7 perm members might be too many. But, I'll watch anything with MC Yoo!!! And it would be awesome if RSS would sub!!!!

Well apparently majority of the viewers liked the fake scandal, that's why they kept it going on.

Well apparently majority of the viewers liked the fake scandal, that's why they kept it going on.

I'm one of the many of the majority that likes the fake scandal :). I loved the awkwardness and the constant fight, that's what makes them so adorable together.

I enjoyed watching the show.

The games are funny too. However, I hope that it will be less than 7 hours of taping or 8.

I paid attention to the time written on the show (although I didn't understand a single word), it seemed like they didn't sleep at all. Like from 11pm to 7 or 8 am. It's crazy! Practically at the end of the show, you see that they want to sleep.

Guest jhu10

I'm one of the many of the majority that likes the fake scandal :). I loved the awkwardness and the constant fight, that's what makes them so adorable together.

Yeahh, me too :) It was nice to see the kookri moment on "Running Man," even though it was just a short bit.

I enjoyed watching the show.

The games are funny too. However, I hope that it will be less than 7 hours of taping or 8.

I paid attention to the time written on the show (although I didn't understand a single word), it seemed like they didn't sleep at all. Like from 11pm to 7 or 8 am. It's crazy! Practically at the end of the show, you see that they want to sleep.

if you think about it though, Xman did the exact same thing! they filmed at around midnight then played til the morning. You can tell that the members were tired because hyori was yawning that she was tired LOL

I think 7 or 8 hours taping isn't like..crazy or anything. If you think about it, FO and 1N2D tape for 2 freaking days. Strong Heart's taping also takes around 8 hours. And I think I heard that Come To Play's taping is for 8-12 hours. There are breaks in between, I believe, it's not like they tape 8 hours straight.

Guest nicha1980

Jung Sung Ryong ,South Korea's Goal Keeper is a surprised guest on this week RM...

http://isplus.joins....tml?aid=1444151

btw,HaHa worte on his twitter that they were filming this week episode for more than 24 hrs non stop...

and i also heard that they have to film the show weekly ...geezzz such a tough filming huh...

oh and i wonder who will be the next guests after chun hee's epi...no info yet?...

Guest sunny_dance

btw,HaHa worte on his twitter that they were filming this week episode for more than 24 hrs non stop...

and i also heard that they have to film the show weekly ...geezzz such a tough filming huh...

dayuum, that's pretty harsh!

being a new dad and all, i wonder how YJS's wife takes to this new schedule of his?

i remember on IC how she "complained" to the PDs about his grueling filming schedule. :sweatingbullets:

Guest nicha1980

ahhh i think Nichkhun,Song Ji Hyo and Jessica will be the guests for upcoming episode...

can someone clarify? thxxx

http://wizard2.sbs.c...vMenuId=1012947

edit

if the guest list is correct...this means Song Ji Hyo is going to be a new member? :mellow:

Guest jjsweeter0211

ahhh i think Nichkhun,Song Ji Hyo and Jessica will be the guests for upcoming episode...

can someone clarify? thxxx

http://wizard2.sbs.c...vMenuId=1012947

edit

if the guest list is correct...this means Song Ji Hyo is going to be a new member? :mellow:

Nick Khun :D Jessica :D next guests ^++^ I'm so excited haha

I hope your guess about Song Ji Hyo is right ^v^. I like her very much since Goong. I love her in variety show especially her appearance in FO . She was funny, cute, adorable, 4D and really good at games :D. If she is a new member, it is very good new ^.^. Since they only have 7 members at the moment, it is understandable that they will have one more to balance the team ;) To invite 3 guests are a bit much b/c they wont have much air times , 2 is perfect in my opinion ^^ so they need eight members :)

they are rarely doing romantic things xD only in few last episode and two times in other episode, the rest they are fighting & bickering which make them interesting and entertaining and their character are almost the same in real life , means they are not a fake celebrity, only Jaesuk have a litte difference character in real life ;)

somehow i hope both can show up together more often in VS , since KJK said he wants to marry in 2/3 years and Hyori said she want to marry in 3 years, which make it's impossible to see they bickering and fighting in the future, unless they marry each other :phew:

Guest nationfairy

Guest nicha1980

This week caps...

2010071817285410011.jpg

2010071818427768001.jpg

2010071817584310011.jpg

20100718181935728e71824.jpg

2010071818202210011.jpg

credit daum

The episode divided to 2 parts so next week is still the same guests...

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest watashimiji

hey Running man

thank you for Torrent ep2