[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jklove_07

LOL i still need to catch the first half of the episode

but the second half was hilarious! :D

Running Man scored 10% for the ratings

not bad for a start :)

http://news.nate.com/view/20100712n03586

Guest chelupa

I watched this ep streaming last night and there were some parts where i was seriously ROLLING in laughter.

really hope some subbing team picks this up, but if not watching raw is already really hilarious

Hopefully there would be a team subbing this. :)

Definitely worth watching.

I enjoyed any variety show where theres jaesuk i guess.

And Hyori is a PLUS.. DEFINITE plus, gonna attract thousands of ppl since its been a while since they get tgt to mess around each other.

it's not that bad for the 1st episode i think!

i concept is just real new...

i enjoyed the last game the most! when they need to do that "photo shoot"..

omgg.. i laughed so bad that at game! ~~ need to see more interaction between members!

Guest Ahr3um

THIS SHOW IS DAEBAK! SERIOUSLY yoo jaesuk does the magic in variety shows! LOVE RM! song joongki and gary was hilarious does the rock paper scissor game! this show made me laugh the whole time! can't wait til next week w/ chunhee!! :D

Guest tazed

This show is so funny. I haven't laughed liked that since well... Xman.

Seriously looking forward to next week.

Guest ghost117

this show is just epic. I really hope a group sub this show. Just a hypothesis, i think that it will be many different fanclub that will sub this show because each week they have a new guest (if idol appear alot they their fanclub will sub it. Let just all hope that a group sub this show.

Guest bboydrew711

This show is really funny. Reminds me of somewhat like X-Man but not really? haha.

If anyone is willing to translate it. I can sub it. PM me if you're interested.

Guest dream_on

yay finally! i really missed Yoo Jae Suk! & Hyori & Jong Kook :sweatingbullets:

first episode was pretty good. i liked the picture taking part the most. lol if you look, Joong Ki has almost the same expression in all the pics too.

but yeah it must be really tiring for the cast. filming for 14 hours is ridiculous! especially since they were running around most of the time.

Guest hikkie

thats good news if RSS will subb this ^^

Running man is hilalrius , yes remind me of Xman little bit !! ....i like last games Photoshoot :lol: :lol:

*hoping Hyori is permanent cast ^^

Guest sunny_dance

first of all, i don't get all the hooha about the similarities to xman. i say so what if there is?

we all miss xman, don't we? so isn't this the closest thing to it that we have to enjoy? :rolleyes:

anyway, this show has become my new favorite!

it's unfortunate that LHR couldn't be part of the main cast though.

this woman with her confident and fierce self is made for variety shows!

i liked the LKS moments too. he was just so awkwardly funny that it was hilarious!

i really enjoyed the first episode and i'm glad it started on a good foot.

i'll look forward to each week. kyaa, sundays are back y'all! :D

Guest GRAPEJUICE

OOOOOOHHH

I loved this!! What a pleasant surprise. I know YooJaeSuk is golden in most of his variety shows, but usually the first few eps are always a bit awkward to watch. The cast have excellent chemistry though, so maybe that's what it is. Even JoonKi and KwangSu are very natural and have distinct "personalities." It seems KwangSu is kind of a ChunHee character (from FO) coz I noticed he gets kind of "bullied." HAHA!!! I can't believe JoonKi is 26.....

I don't think this is like X-Men.. I never even noticed that except for some of the games, but it's not like they can come up with completely orginal games for every new show. The concept is totally different!

Guest nationfairy

*hoping Hyori is permanent cast ^^

i hope so.. i hope Lee hyori will become permanent member...she's hilarious and good at games :lol: