Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I live in the US, though I'm Korean and I'm willing to see their filming at the airport, etc in LA. I have some people who want to stalk I mean meet them. Anyone know how to get the schedule, etc? How did other fans manage it?

I'd like to make "Prince of America" sign for Kwangsoo+ others.

• Like 1

Unpopular opinion : I'd rather watch ji hyo having healthy flirting with male guests than having another so called loveline with any RM members just to get more air time. She is the ace of the show, time and again has proven her abilities and skill while he is the champion who just won best couple with HJY. Also luck have always been kind to mong ji. I am very relieved and proud to see both of them  taking the bait sportingly and not letting themselves getting so much invested into it. They are very sorted , intelligence and matured people and  are very well aware of SBS's desperate PR stunt to fetch ratings.  Just for the record i am not a monday neither spartace shipper. I prefer shipping them with all guests that comes n go without string attached. lol  OK BYE!! :ph34r:

• Like 4

On 1/25/2019 at 3:58 AM, belovedtaeyeon19 said:

On a RM marathon from episode 1.

Now at episode 147 :D

WOW

you are cool! hahaha, have fun watching, there are so much laugh in RM. 

well, this thread is not active anymore? i kinda like a new RM, cant get enough with So Min special eps. hahahaha, 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 10:23 AM, Konoha_RockLee said:

how is this show doing?

RM is getting funnier and funnier 

heheheheh

• Like 1

Nowdays I feel like RM has returned to its peak popularity. The members always show good chemistry with each other, the are hilarious, KwangSoo finally meet his betraying rival (yes I meant Jeon So Min), Se Chan is super funny, Kim Jong Kook always be the victim for possible love line and many more. I cannot wait for new episodes every week!

Wow..Running Man worked so hard..And look how they performed so well..The amazing cheer and shouts from fans must be overwhelming..:heart: Running Man is the best.. :thumbsup:

Video clips on repeat...I can't get enough of 9th anniversary episodes..

This performance is really mind blowing.. :star:

And this one brings lots of emotions.. :cry:

Keep Running.. :heart:

• Like 1

Does anyone know where can I get all the episodes of Gold Miss Is Coming or here comes gold miss (korean variety show)?

•  
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 11:13 AM, strongtower said:

Does SJH really smoke?

No.  It stems from a long running joke.  LKS used to "frame" the other members by saying something patently untrue about them; it just something he did, part of his character.  And Ji Hyo having a smoking habit became the thing they would "frame" her for.  Recently they've brought it back up again.  But you know it's not true because if it was, they wouldn't mention it at all.

• Like 2

Production team of SBS Running Man will shut down viewers bulletin boards due too much hate comments to Jeon Somin.

Netizens comments :

(+1125,-33) What did Jeon Somin do wrong?
Your life is a losers.

(+787,-24) What kind of malicious comments are you writing?;;;

(+770,-23) Running Man fans hate Jeon So-min.
Because they think she's going to take away Song Jihyo's portion.
I don't know why uncivilized sons of richard simmons interfere with other countries' programs.

(+46,-1) Most of the malicious comments are too much of a foreign translator than written by Koreans.

(+42,-4) They're all foreigners. She said she took Song Jihyo's part. Blind people just don't answer...

(+27,-2) What's wrong with these people?

(+24,-6) Without Jeon Somin, Running Man wouldn't be fun and it would be over.

Disgusting people

Just a look at the running man official ig, most of the hate comments came from fans of a few particular countries

• Love 1

Good ol’ days! I miss this lineup. They are so fun to watch especially every name tag ripping game haha 

It's been so quiet here lately :bawling:

sNack! channel has uploaded funny clips from recent episode! 

Kwak Do Won laughter so contagious! hahahahaha

I hope we can revive this page to be merrier. 

BTW, I wonder how would upcoming filming will be affected with the new SOP of Covid-19 not to have outdoor activities more than 10 in Seoul :neutral:

They are dealing with another wave now. 

I hope they can film freely indoors. 

On 6/9/2020 at 4:51 PM, ryanallright said:

Production team of SBS Running Man will shut down viewers bulletin boards due too much hate comments to Jeon Somin.

Disgusting people

Just a look at the running man official ig, most of the hate comments came from fans of a few particular countries

Yeah, I end up unfollowed the official IG due to its depressing toxicity. Just how did it became a platform to instigate hatred and pitting the members against each other. Sigh~~ what a sight. Childish! Immature!

I am superfan of SJH in the show, I am so angry when someone claiming to be her fan imposing hatred towards other member especially JSM. Both are beautiful women, instead of empowering both of them, they made things awkward and hurt both SJH and JSM in the process. :expressionless:

• Like 1

@Ellander88

I also unfollowed the ig, too much hates. Sometimes I would tell them that RM doesn't need their supports, they should take their hate somewhere else.

• Like 1

Episode 520 was terrific! Absolutely hilarious~! :joy:

Kwang Soo's happy / joy / gratitude expressions makes me died laughing! :joy:

And also, The Lion King ost also cracked me up! :joy:

Literally rolling on the floor watching this episode! 

And not to forget, our beautiful ladies :kiss_wink:

Omooo~~~ Ji Hyo so graceful with Hula dance and So Min dancing passionately hahahaha :D

Ji Hyo Unnie, I love your new bangs, it suits you and makes you looks younger! Your hairstylist was right to cut your bangs, don't hate it. Hahahahah :love: