[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Episode 292  was not entertain! I wonder was it because of the lack of pre & during production or was the problem post production. Cause i think the editing cuts alot of the mission part. Episode 292 turned into a sort of talk show, should not a inside studio. If they stayed in the outside studio location - I think it would at least stayed a bit livelier 

• Like 2

I'm rewatching the first few episodes of Running Man and I have to say, though they have grown closer now, the past games are truly simple and very funny. I do not hate the show's transition to witty and strategic games that we see now. i thought that's just it should be done or else the cast will find the missions predictable. 

It's also nice to see how the cast was then. 

Ji Hyo would always cover her mouth or face when laughing- also very conscious of her appearance. The men would always praise her for her good looks and tease her with Haha and JongKook

Suk Jin seems to be regarded as the 2nd leader. He has more screen time then too. 

Kwang Soo was the funny guy- the guy to make Joongki look better. He seems to be more of a sideline guy for me.

Gary hardly talks

Haha, I must stay, is still true to the character that he is now. 

Jaesuk would always segue to the casts to give them screen time. Unlike now wherein everything comes in naturally- no need for his direction.

JongKook was calmer then.

THERE YOU HAVE IT!!! Still forever truly a running man fan. I believe in the new PD, the cast, and the whole production team. Fighting!!

On 29.3.2016 at 0:08 PM, Melvin Lgy said:

Episode 292

I had been a running man die hard fans since the first episode until I watched the latest episode, I'm very disappointed. The quality is obviously dropped a lot as well as the moral. There ia no problem of inviting the so call unlucky guest, but I felt very disgusted the show still make fun of their situation, aren't we tought to helping each other but not laughing at people bad luck situation? Come on, they are really having bad luck or career crisis in their reality life.

Everyone have their own opinion, may be I'm different, I'm weird. I can't accept something like this.

I totally agree with you. Episode 292 was so awful.  I stopped watching after 20 minutes. Seeing the RM crew trying hard to laugh and lighten the the mood was even awkward to watch. I am sure they had hard time shooting this episode while listening to the heart breaking stories of the guests.

I couldn't laugh a bit . The stories shared by the guests were really sad and they seemed having hard times. It is not something to joke about or make a race about.

They should have kept the race of "the unluckiest person" between the members with various games. and I really don't see that the hole concept of misfortune in career or personal life etc is something funny .

I will always look forwards to see new episodes of RM and hope they will rip name tags , run and scream and have fun more and more. FIGHTING 

• Like 2

@TeBe @Melvin Lgy totallly agree with you both. And I am pretty sure those guests with poor career feels more depressed after the show.

I was really waiting for this episode after watching 291 episode, but here I am, disappointed for the lack of empathy. 

I wish we could see Running Man episodes that we love back

• Like 3

for ep 292, I felt the same way in about first 50 minutes, but imo when the games began and showed the result, and when jaeseok said "see? it's not that bad to be unlucky person", i think that's the point for the game.. in the end, the unluckiest person still from RM member, which is we knows him so well, it's his character, right..lol

• Like 1

@aesina810 maybe ! but honestly I find episode 293 and 294 were fun to watch . The new PD is not doing a horrible job , I guess.

So I can't understand why is the rating dropping . :( I hope the reason is just because they changed back the airing time and people didn't know about it .

Anyway wishing the best of luck to all the RM team .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeBe said:

@aesina810 maybe ! but honestly I find episode 293 and 294 were fun to watch . The new PD is not doing a horrible job , I guess.

So I can't understand why is the rating dropping . :( I hope the reason is just because they changed back the airing time and people didn't know about it .

This week's episode also went up against the highly anticipated episode of 1N2D where Han Hyo Joo guested, so it was tough competition.

Competition aside, I have to say, I found Ep 294 to be a dud.  So I'm not surprised by the low rating.  I'm a huge supporter and can usually weather through even the roughest episodes, but I was totally half checked out by the end of this week's episode.  It says a lot that - for me, at least - the most entertaining moment was when Gary, Haha, and Minho thought they were going to have a rap battle with a machine and out came a (plastic) wrap machine.

I agree with @themarchioness.. most of us are non_korean speaking viewers, and we dont get the word play.. i totally skipped through the last round.. i should not though as i have started to learn korean haha..i have almost never fast forward any past episodes - maybe expect the takkji game sometime back

Maybe SJK needs to come back for a short while to boost the ratings... 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TeBe said:

yes, i hope so.. RM is still lovely like always

4 hours ago, hillarydl said:

I agree with @themarchioness.. most of us are non_korean speaking viewers, and we dont get the word play.. i totally skipped through the last round.. i should not though as i have started to learn korean haha..i have almost never fast forward any past episodes - maybe expect the takkji game sometime back

Maybe SJK needs to come back for a short while to boost the ratings... 

Aaah, song joong ki? true, asia is going crazy at Descendants of the Sun.

• Like 1