[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Seems no guest episodes are getting frequent. This year alone we already had five (5) episodes (231, 247, 261, 267, 270) and there will be another episode, 276 (?). Maybe we'll get another Best of the Best in the near future?

By the way, I hope for yearly Summer & Winter Running Olympics Specials.

Running Man E275 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 275 by dramafever edited by rphere

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads

This episode is refreshingly good.

The game of yut is simple but brilliantly integrates Running Man’s signature game, the name tag ripping. This is reminiscing of the earlier episodes, when name tag ripping is always part of the game but not the final mission.

This episode also showed how lucky is Running Man with its members. Just let them on their own, they’ll come up with all sorts of entertaining shenanigans, most of it just to annoy each other.  

There are some changes in characters and dynamics of the characters. They are pushing the Gary – Ha Ha rivalry for some time now. It’s different from other rivalries in the show, it’s not about who is better or competing for leadership like Yoo Jae Suk vs Kim Jong Kook rivalry, or the Tom & Jerry-esque Kim Jong Kook vs Lee Kwang Soo relationship; instead it’s just two best friends trying to see who annoys the other better.

Ji Suk Jin also shedding his weakling Race Starter persona; if it’s a year ago, Ji Suk Jin will lose to Hong Jin Ho in a 1:1 battle pretty easily.

Running Man E276 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

Spoiler

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 276 by dramafever edited by rphere

• edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.

On 11 December 2015 at 2:14 PM, willowispp said:

Kim Jong-kook - Lee Kwang-soo, “Heading to China with private plane~”

Anyone living in Wuhan? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Running man members are shooting there!

:wub:Check out their airport photo!!! :wub:

http://www.kowave.kr/view.kwv?seq_board=17497&locale=en

Wow, private plane! Is this to avoid the chaos of screaming fans so they can leave the China airport quietly by some private exit? Remember with fondness the crowds of fans waiting at the airport in Thailand and HK -- must have been a nightmare for security and the RM crew. 

Running Man E277 English Subtile

Edited version by rphere

Spoiler

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 277 by dramafever edited by rphere

Guest scent99

I just don't get it, I actually like the recent Zombie episode, tough I have to agree it is a little bit lacking. Maybe they are getting tired of RM, the schedule change is also a big factor of low ratings, its hard to compete with those 2 big shows. I think they should bring it back to their original timeslot, after KPOP star finish its season.

this episode made me laugh so much.. its been a while since i really enjoyed the episode. I wish gary would of became a zombie too. But i think it would be too much considering that last week he was pretty much tortured.

The preview next week seems like they're trying to revive xman and to get a higher ratings.

the episode today was good. jae suk carried the episode well. as an mc even in the x man in the past, his job was to create excitement and he did that. jong kook at times seemed like he was getting in the way, but he overall did a good job as a co-mc. really liked the guests from a general point of view. IKON rocked. there was a ton of focus on Seolhyun; i get why they did that, it created a nice segue into the next episode but there were times i wished they would show someone else. it was clear they cut out so much stuff to fit everything in and the editing was a bit strange.

i laughed for sure though. the gary/haha thing was probably my favorite part because of the tension. jae suk copying B.I.'s dancing was also hilarious. the episode as a whole was very satisfactory. i'm not so sure about the next episode. i get that it's the running man aspect of the collaboration but it seems way elaborate. hopefully, it'll be as good as this one.

on another note, there was definitely a huge amount of promotion in this episode but at least it wasn't saturated, like gary's album promoting last time. good job rm~