[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I didn't intend to be rude, since that's a way to say "saying something absurd"... (let me edit my post) I don't remember HH, LKS or KJK being a host on RM. Could you give me an example? I remember that one episode with Park Ji Sung where none of them were able to host even though they should have since YJS wasn't there (ep.97). I think SJH is funny but you don't...just point of views! Not only that, but she creates occasions for the others to do so (just look at KG...)

Now don't tell me that you really think that dramas are offered to actress who have more fans?? like seriously...haven't you ever heard of offering s. favours in exchange of drama roles?? There have been even suicides because of that, unfortunately.

And also I said...does she need to have big hits to be called an actress, or to have fans...? Don't get why you keep repeating her big hit was "EC".

Saying "s***" when you are talking with friends, that's fine. but when we are in a public discussion and in a forum that has some rules, i am not sure if that's the way to say "saying something absurd". You could have said "that's absurd". But i never said you were rude. i perfectly understand your context, i was just concerned about the rules of the forum.

again, we are discussing here like civilized individuals. I am careful not to attack anyone personally. all my points have been about the point of discussion. I don't want this healthy discussion to turn into an uneducated war in the point of view of the moderators. after all, we all love RM, that's why we are here. 

being a co-host in RM doesn't mean they need to do the interviews or take the lead. It is a variety game comedy show. It means helping the team create variety and comedic moments worthy of being edited in. Haha, LKS, JSJ, KJK and KG all have the capacity to help create those moments. 

I respect your opinion about her being funny. as for her creating moments for KG, can you give an example? I am pretty sure that she never created moments for KG. it's the other way around, KG creates (with the help of Haha or YJS, most of the time) and she just accepts it. However, do go ahead and name those moments where she created it. The closest that I remember her "creating the moment" is during Xmas episode with Choi Ji Woo. she sat beside KG on the double deck bus. however, it was either JSJ or YJS that said "why are you sitting together" and she said "it's Monday". i don't know if that will qualify since JSJ or YJS had to feed it to her before she said it's Monday.

the next one was when she betrayed KG in the CHUSEOK special. but JSJ was the one that initiated that moment. 

about being a popular actress before getting projects, i never said that. please re-read my posts, i never said you have to be popular before you get projects. i am aware of actresses giving "indecent" favors to get roles. that does not connect to what we are talking about either. 

what I said, is that most (MOST NOT ALL)  of her works are a flop. her most successful is EC and I already explained that part. 

there are a lot of actors and actresses that get dramas or shows even when they are not popular. but it doesn't mean that THE ONLY WAY to get dramas and other works is to give indecent favors. if you're good, you're good. If you're popular, then you're popular. 

the discussion started with the 100 vs 100 episode when someone mentioned her interpersonal skills and someone answered that she doesn't have to be funny or be a host when she's actually an actress. someone said she's a member of a comedy and variety show so it's her job to make people feel comfortable (one of the jobs of being a host) and not the other way around. 

then someone already mentioned her popularity which, really, everyone agrees she's popular. no one said she's not. all i did was contextualized how popular she really is. again, I never said she's not popular. I simply contextualized her popularity. the original discussion was a questions of her job as a co-host of Running Man. 

Edited by klent

They may not have said it directly, but it's then stated indirectly, because by having a huge international fanbase = viewers= consumer action. Since these fans will see the brands products on the actress they love and follow on social medias and that's why social media is a measure of consumer action, since the brand will have an easy way to spread to many consumers through the model.

Again, what i said is that SOCIAL MEDIA DOES NOT TRANSLATE TO CONSUMER ACTION. that's what i said. 

I also never said she's not popular. I said, just because someone gets a lot of likes and blogs and forum posts, that doesn't mean they will buy their product, watch their movies or shows. because if that is true with Ji Hyo, i will go back to my original question, why are most of her works not doing well?  How come Suk Jin doesn't make a lot of noise on social media but he still gets those CFs and #1 record? social media is noise. the diagnostic behind the data is what matters. 

Brands go through statistical analysis and a lot of research in order to align their image with a celebrity. social media likes, blogs, reposts, etc is not a basis. Brands will have to analyze those data. 

I didn't intend to be rude, since that's a way to say "saying something absurd"... (let me edit my post) I don't remember HH, LKS or KJK being a host on RM. Could you give me an example? I remember that one episode with Park Ji Sung where none of them were able to host even though they should have since YJS wasn't there (ep.97). I think SJH is funny but you don't...just point of views! Not only that, but she creates occasions for the others to do so (just look at KG...)

Now don't tell me that you really think that dramas are offered to actress who have more fans?? like seriously...haven't you ever heard of offering s. favours in exchange of drama roles?? There have been even suicides because of that, unfortunately.

And also I said...does she need to have big hits to be called an actress, or to have fans...? Don't get why you keep repeating her big hit was "EC".

Saying "s***" when you are talking with friends, that's fine. but when we are in a public discussion and in a forum that has some rules, i am not sure if that's the way to say "saying something absurd". You could have said "that's absurd". But i never said you were rude. i perfectly understand your context, i was just concerned about the rules of the forum.

again, we are discussing here like civilized individuals. I am careful not to attack anyone personally. all my points have been about the point of discussion. I don't want this healthy discussion to turn into an uneducated war in the point of view of the moderators. after all, we all love RM, that's why we are here. 

being a co-host in RM doesn't mean they need to do the interviews or take the lead. It is a variety game comedy show. It means helping the team create variety and comedic moments worthy of being edited in. Haha, LKS, JSJ, KJK and KG all have the capacity to help create those moments. 

I respect your opinion about her being funny. as for her creating moments for KG, can you give an example? I am pretty sure that she never created moments for KG. it's the other way around, KG creates (with the help of Haha or YJS, most of the time) and she just accepts it. However, do go ahead and name those moments where she created it. The closest that I remember her "creating the moment" is during Xmas episode with Choi Ji Woo. she sat beside KG on the double deck bus. however, it was either JSJ or YJS that said "why are you sitting together" and she said "it's Monday". i don't know if that will qualify since JSJ or YJS had to feed it to her before she said it's Monday.

the next one was when she betrayed KG in the CHUSEOK special. but JSJ was the one that initiated that moment. 

about being a popular actress before getting projects, i never said that. please re-read my posts, i never said you have to be popular before you get projects. i am aware of actresses giving "indecent" favors to get roles. that does not connect to what we are talking about either. 

what I said, is that most (MOST NOT ALL)  of her works are a flop. her most successful is EC and I already explained that part. 

there are a lot of actors and actresses that get dramas or shows even when they are not popular. but it doesn't mean that THE ONLY WAY to get dramas and other works is to give indecent favors. if you're good, you're good. If you're popular, then you're popular. 

the discussion started with the 100 vs 100 episode when someone mentioned her interpersonal skills and someone answered that she doesn't have to be funny or be a host when she's actually an actress. someone said she's a member of a comedy and variety show so it's her job to make people feel comfortable (one of the jobs of being a host) and not the other way around. 

then someone already mentioned her popularity which, really, everyone agrees she's popular. no one said she's not. all i did was contextualized how popular she really is. again, I never said she's not popular. I simply contextualized her popularity. the original discussion was a questions of her job as a co-host of Running Man. 

It looks like we can't really understand each other. I said I don't get why you keep repeating her damas being a flop (or EC her biggest hit). What do you want to say with that? What's the point?

Also, i didn't say all actresses have to be indecent to take roles...it was an example to discredit your affirmation about lead roles offered to actors who have the most fans (since in your opinion that counts a lot).

Again...besides YJS, the others, almost all the time, offers comicity moments while being clumsy, arrogant, childish, stupid, provocative (not comedians girls can't ruin their image like that). You can just look at comedian guests and actress guests...can you image a Lee Da Hae going after KJK as a Shin Bong Sun? Male guests (not comedians) can provoke the males but not SJH because she's a girl and not a comedian...by doing so they will be rude!

I remember KG being funny in the episode with UEE as a guest, the bar game, where SJH said "the time will come when i will be right"..and KG said "isn't she cute doing that?" or smth like that. Again, the food game with UEE as the guest, the challenge between YJS and SJH...YJS said "it didn't go as i planned" and KG said something like"she never does what i plan"....i really can go on and on and on. Just SJH being her, being the monday girlfriend gives KG opportunities (it's also true the other way around).

• Like 1

They may not have said it directly, but it's then stated indirectly, because by having a huge international fanbase = viewers= consumer action. Since these fans will see the brands products on the actress they love and follow on social medias and that's why social media is a measure of consumer action, since the brand will have an easy way to spread to many consumers through the model.

Again, what i said is that SOCIAL MEDIA DOES NOT TRANSLATE TO CONSUMER ACTION. that's what i said. 

I also never said she's not popular. I said, just because someone gets a lot of likes and blogs and forum posts, that doesn't mean they will buy their product, watch their movies or shows. because if that is true with Ji Hyo, i will go back to my original question, why are most of her works not doing well?  How come Suk Jin doesn't make a lot of noise on social media but he still gets those CFs and #1 record? social media is noise. the diagnostic behind the data is what matters. 

Brands go through statistical analysis and a lot of research in order to align their image with a celebrity. social media likes, blogs, reposts, etc is not a basis. Brands will have to analyze those data. 

Most of her works are doing well, even her most recent drama that didn't receive high ratings was succesful why?  because it got good reviews from the people who watched her recent drama, and she was voted as the best K-drama actress for her performance in it.  ratings is not the only way to measure if a show is/was good, good reviews matter just as much. when I go to the cinema I don't care about the number of people who have watched that movie/series but I rather look at the plot and reviews to determine whether it's something i want to watch. sukjin may be getting CF's but so is Song Ji Hyo as well as the other RM members. sukjin record topped the charts for a short while, and so did Song Ji Hyo (through she isn't even known as a singer) when she released the chart "you're cute" with kenji wu, it was all over the news how her music video was the most viewed and here is the link:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/song-ji-hyo-features-in-taiwanese-singer-kenji-wus-mv-and-song-you-are-so-cute

This actress/model/realitystar is beyond succesful, she is getting one lead role after another in movies/series of different genres and in different countries, modelling for one big brand after another, and doing variety shows all at the same time. The fact that she is beginning to make more movies outside of korea, means she will gain an even bigger international fanbase, the fact that she is modelling for big brands that have a base in many different countries means she will gain more international fans, and it's evident in the number of international fans she is gaining, just look at weibo and compare her number of fanbase a few month ago and now, and you would know her fanbase is growing and it's rapidly growing too.

ofcourse you can continue to focus on the negative things and ignore all the positive things, but that doesn't make them dissapear.

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 1

It looks like we can't really understand each other. I said I don't get why you keep repeating her damas being a flop (or EC her biggest hit). What do you want to say with that? What's the point?

Also, i didn't say all actresses have to be indecent to take roles...it was an example to discredit your affirmation about lead roles offered to actors who have the most fans (since in your opinion that counts a lot).

Again...besides YJS, the others, almost all the time, offers comicity moments while being clumsy, arrogant, childish, stupid, provocative (not comedians girls can't ruin their image like that). You can just look at comedian guests and actress guests...can you image a Lee Da Hae going after KJK as a Shin Bong Sun? Male guests (not comedians) can provoke the males but not SJH because she's a girl and not a comedian...by doing so they will be rude!

I remember KG being funny in the episode with UEE as a guest, the bar game, where SJH said "the time will come when i will be right"..and KG said "isn't she cute doing that?" or smth like that. Again, the food game with UEE as the guest, the challenge between YJS and SJH...YJS said "it didn't go as i planned" and KG said something like"she never does what i plan"....i really can go on and on and on. Just SJH being her, being the monday girlfriend gives KG opportunities (it's also true the other way around).

I talked about most of her works being a flop because I was asking why her fans arent' supporting her dramas and movies? 

I never said lead roles are offered only to actors who have the most fans? where did you get that? also, that's out of place in the discussion. we are talking about Ji Hyo's works. 

SJH doesn't have ot be rude, clumsy, arrogant, childish, stupid or provocative to be funny. she can find her own style. 

SJH didn't take the lead in those. she didn't create the moment. she was IN the moment someone else created. YJS talked about who should be doing the bar game and teased Ji Hyo and that's when she responded. when she said "it didn't go as I planned" she was just commenting. KG gave the one-liner that's why it became funny. 

You create the moment when there is nothing and you create something out of it. just being the monday GF doesn't already create a moment. characters need to be nurtured. it's the same for the betrayer character. just because Kwangsoo is the betrayer doesn't already present others the opportunity to be betrayed. Kwangsoo needs to betray. 

so go ahead, if you have others in mind and if you don't mind. do give other examples where SJH created the moment. 

I also like to add to this the moments where she makes remarks (her predictions of feel-chok team up in some episodes) and those moments when she's dissing yoo jae suk's fashion, and her strong refusal to be paired up with easy brothers, that moment in episode 216 where she communicated with the dogs, she's on her own and when she was chased by Choi Min Soo and she said her heart keeps beating but she's holding her stomach.... there's actually a lot of funny comments that she made it's just that she was somehow overshadowed by the guy's comedic talents but this doesn't mean that she's not trying and she's not helping to create laughs though I must say that in recent episodes we only see her giving funny comments once in a blue moon.

I just rewatch episode 70 last night and since someone mentioned creating moments with Gary, she initiated one in this episode where they were in elevator and the PD announced that from thereon it's an individual race but before she leaves the looks back to gary and give him one last hug before she leaves. 

• Like 1

Most of her works are doing well, even her most recent drama that didn't receive high ratings was succesful why?  because it got good reviews from the people who watched her recent drama, and she was voted as the best K-drama actress for her performance in it.  ratings is not the only way to measure if a show is/was good, good reviews matter just as much. when I go to the cinema I don't care about the number of people who have watched that movie/series but I rather look at the plot and reviews to determine whether it's something i want to watch. sukjin may be getting CF's but so is Song Ji Hyo as well as the other RM members. sukjin record topped the charts for a short while, and so did Song Ji Hyo (through she isn't even known as a singer) when she released the chart "you're cute" with kenji wu, it was all over the news how her music video was the most viewed and here is the link:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/song-ji-hyo-features-in-taiwanese-singer-kenji-wus-mv-and-song-you-are-so-cute

This actress/model/realitystar is beyond succesful, she is getting one lead role after another in movies/series of different genres and in different countries, modelling for one big brand after another, and doing variety shows all at the same time. The fact that she is beginning to make more movies outside of korea, means she will gain an even bigger international fanbase, the fact that she is modelling for big brands that have a base in many different countries means she will gain more international fans, and it's evident in the number of international fans she is gaining, just look at weibo and compare her number of fanbase a few month ago and now, and you would know her fanbase is growing and it's rapidly growing too.

ofcourse you can continue to focus on the negative things and ignore all the positive things, but that doesn't make them dissapear.

Reviews are good, of course. but the entertainment business is a BUSINESS. it is fueled by money. Undying love for art and good people are good moral values but.. that won't fuel business. 

if reviews matter that much, her show would have good ratings which will translate to commercials which is what the networks need. 

getting the most views is good but unless they top the music charts, it's nothing. again, it has to translate to business. 

i certainly don't want to make the good things disappear. i never said, i want them to disappear. with the low ratings of RM, i will get all the good things i can get. 

i don't hate Ji Hyo. i repeat, i don't want her out of the show. i am merely contextualizing her popularity. 

I also like to add to this the moments where she makes remarks (her predictions of feel-chok team up in some episodes) and those moments when she's dissing yoo jae suk's fashion, and her strong refusal to be paired up with easy brothers, that moment in episode 216 where she communicated with the dogs, she's on her own and when she was chased by Choi Min Soo and she said her heart keeps beating but she's holding her stomach.... there's actually a lot of funny comments that she made it's just that she was somehow overshadowed by the guy's comedic talents but this doesn't mean that she's not trying and she's not helping to create laughs though I must say that in recent episodes we only see her giving funny comments once in a blue moon.

I just rewatch episode 70 last night and since someone mentioned creating moments with Gary, she initiated one in this episode where they were in elevator and the PD announced that from thereon it's an individual race but before she leaves the looks back to gary and give him one last hug before she leaves. 

the feel-chok prediction is something she picked up from the team. she didn't create those. she just used them. same thing with he easy brothers. the team created the image of the easy brothers and she picked it up. the gary hug was a response to gary's touch. the dog scene was initiated by the PD. the Choi Min Soo was a mistake. 

i think here she creat the moment

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images/video.

It was Haha. Haha set it up. "If you don't know the answer, shut up". Haha created that avenue. She picked it up. 

that's actually a perfect example of how great Haha is in setting up moments. 

I talked about most of her works being a flop because I was asking why her fans arent' supporting her dramas and movies? 

I never said lead roles are offered only to actors who have the most fans? where did you get that? also, that's out of place in the discussion. we are talking about Ji Hyo's works. 

SJH doesn't have ot be rude, clumsy, arrogant, childish, stupid or provocative to be funny. she can find her own style. 

SJH didn't take the lead in those. she didn't create the moment. she was IN the moment someone else created. YJS talked about who should be doing the bar game and teased Ji Hyo and that's when she responded. when she said "it didn't go as I planned" she was just commenting. KG gave the one-liner that's why it became funny. 

You create the moment when there is nothing and you create something out of it. just being the monday GF doesn't already create a moment. characters need to be nurtured. it's the same for the betrayer character. just because Kwangsoo is the betrayer doesn't already present others the opportunity to be betrayed. Kwangsoo needs to betray. 

so go ahead, if you have others in mind and if you don't mind. do give other examples where SJH created the moment. 

You said "celebrities need fans that will take action so that they can get more work"... meaning, they'll have more dramas because they have fans (who take actions....more fans, more action, more pressure to give roles).

Now, you're saying they need to take the lead in the comedic moments to count as their comedy moment??? YJS didn't tease her...she asked something to PDs, HH said that she was trying to look intelligent, YJS said she's never right..that's why she answered as i said. Early episodes where she was receiving punishment, KG offers to take her place (where she already took almost all the punishement), that would have been a dull moment if it wasn't for her "it's okay" refusing his help. ep. 132 where thay were spies...she created the moment saying that KG was lying just by looking at actions. Also, how can you say that in ep. 148 it was funny bacause of HH, like seriously! It's not like HH said to SJH to act like that...

Now could you say any example of the members being hosts? Remember that they must be the leads in that kind of action otherwise in base of your theory it doesn't count, ok?

• Like 1

the feel-chok prediction is something she picked up from the team. she didn't create those. she just used them. same thing with he easy brothers. the team created the image of the easy brothers and she picked it up. the gary hug was a response to gary's touch. the dog scene was initiated by the PD. the Choi Min Soo was a mistake. 

Yes she picked it up from the team but that doesn't mean that she cannot use it as some of the members using her Song Ji Yok reputation repititively and Yoo Jae Suk bringing up her HS picture as proof of her gangster youth. This doesn't mean bad. My point is she wants to be funny that's why she said she feels like kwang soo and suk jin will be paired up (episode 80) and she does the feel chok gestures which created chaos to the members and give Joong Kook an opportunity to told her off (that she might be with feel chok team). I never said that she created the image of easy brothers, she just jokingly said that she doesn't want to be with them in many occasions, but she can still create moments like she's acting like a leader to them. I never see the touch of gary in that scene, I might gonna check it later when I get home. The dog scene, how sure you are that it was initiated by the PD? She's digging in the light rain and coincidentally the neighborhood dogs barked then she acts like she got mad because she was got dissed by the dogs. And same goes with the holding the stomach, we are not sure if she intentionally did it or it was just a mistake but I remembered she did it again in some episode. 

• Like 2

Yes she picked it up from the team but that doesn't mean that she cannot use it as some of the members using her Song Ji Yok reputation repititively and Yoo Jae Suk bringing up her HS picture as proof of her gangster youth. This doesn't mean bad. My point is she wants to be funny that's why she said she feels like kwang soo and suk jin will be paired up (episode 80) and she does the feel chok gestures which created chaos to the members and give Joong Kook an opportunity to told her off (that she might be with feel chok team). I never said that she created the image of easy brothers, she just jokingly said that she doesn't want to be with them in many occasions, but she can still create moments like she's acting like a leader to them. I never see the touch of gary in that scene, I might gonna check it later when I get home. The dog scene, how sure you are that it was initiated by the PD? She's digging in the light rain and coincidentally the neighborhood dogs barked then she acts like she got mad because she was got dissed by the dogs. And same goes with the holding the stomach, we are not sure if she intentionally did it or it was just a mistake but I remembered she did it again in some episode. 

i never said she can't pick it up. i was talking about "creating moments". 

i know about the dog scene because i was in the shoot. 

if we aren't sure whether it's an accident or intentional then it's non-conclusive, right? pointless to mention it. 

if we aren't sure whether it's an accident or intentional then it's non-conclusive, right? pointless to mention it. 

If you're in the shoot in that particular scene then I will rest my case.

Yes you never said it, but the way I understand it, you want to say that she just picked it up like it was thrown in her face for her to use so she cannot be credited if she used the feel chok team up. She create that moment. Here's what she said based on what I can remember "Look, there's only 4 milk that means there are males who will be paired up." (then she stands up and do the feel chok gesture) then the boys stands up and kwang soo and sukjin told her to not say those kinds of words and after the appearance of the guests, she told Jae Suk that he keeps on pulling his pants. That what I remembered.

Edited by SpiritGambler
  • Like 1

No matter how many moments we mention to you, you  still wont accept it, so typing it is really only a waste of time and effort!

• Like 1

You said "celebrities need fans that will take action so that they can get more work"... meaning, they'll have more dramas because they have fans (who take actions....more fans, more action, more pressure to give roles).

Now, you're saying they need to take the lead in the comedic moments to count as their comedy moment??? YJS didn't tease her...she asked something to PDs, HH said that she was trying to look intelligent, YJS said she's never right..that's why she answered as i said. Early episodes where she was receiving punishment, KG offers to take her place (where she already took almost all the punishement), that would have been a dull moment if it wasn't for her "it's okay" refusing his help. ep. 132 where thay were spies...she created the moment saying that KG was lying just by looking at actions. Also, how can you say that in ep. 148 it was funny bacause of HH, like seriously! It's not like HH said to SJH to act like that...

Now could you say any example of the members being hosts? Remember that they must be the leads in that kind of action otherwise in base of your theory it doesn't count, ok?

I said "celebrities need fans that will take action so that they can get more work". I never said roles are offered ONLY to popular actors but what does that god to do with Ji Hyo's works not being supported? my questions was why aren't the fans of Ji Hyo not supporting her work? 

you actually mentioned that people that created the moments: HH said that she was trying to look intelligent, YJS said she's never right. It was YJS and HH. 

i never said she needs to take the leas for it count as her comedic moment. you're confusing the discussion. i was  talking about her creating comedic moments. i said before she responds or picks it up. i never said she is NEVER funny. i said sometimes she's funny. it's rare but it does happen. 

when she refused KG's help, it was actually a... errr... snob. it became funny because the cast laughed. they converted the awkward moment to a funny moment. 

when he caught KG lying, she was just saying he was hiding it and to give it back. she just caught him lying. 

as for cast members taking the lead, all my responses pertains to that already. so, just read back

No matter how many moments we mention to you, you  still wont accept it, so typing it is really only a waste of time and effort!

ok. but i thought that's the whole point of a discussion. i could have said "you're making it all up so explaining is useless" but i didn't because i like the opinions you are sharing. but it's okay. 

Yes you never said it, but the way I understand it, you want to say that she just picked it up like it was thrown in her face for her to use so she cannot be credited if she used the feel chok team up. She create that moment. Here's what she said based on what I can remember "Look, there's only 4 milk that means there are males who will be paired up." (then she stands up and do the feel chok gesture) then the boys stands up and kwang soo and sukjin told her to not say those kinds of words and after the appearance of the guests, she told Jae Suk that he keeps on pulling his pants. That what I remembered.

i am happy to have clarified it. 

ji hyo is smart. she picks things up and she works hard. but we were talking about creating moments. 

also, someone else mentioned what may be funny to one may not be funny to another and i said i agree. so what you would consider to be comedic moment may not be a comedic moment to me and vice versa. so, yes... i understand why others here would feel she creates comedic moment. it's funny to them. 

i am happy to have clarified it. 

ji hyo is smart. she picks things up and she works hard. but we were talking about creating moments. 

also, someone else mentioned what may be funny to one may not be funny to another and i said i agree. so what you would consider to be comedic moment may not be a comedic moment to me and vice versa. so, yes... i understand why others here would feel she creates comedic moment. it's funny to them. 

This is the reason why I said the discussion whether she is funny or not will never end because there are some people who will buy her comedic moments and some that doesn't really care at all. It's all on the different points of views and not to mention the biases among members. It's not that we feel she created it, she does create it. It just that in some people it's not passable as funny so they don't count it as funny while to others it is memorably funny. 

I said "celebrities need fans that will take action so that they can get more work". I never said roles are offered ONLY to popular actors but what does that god to do with Ji Hyo's works not being supported? my questions was why aren't the fans of Ji Hyo not supporting her work? 

you actually mentioned that people that created the moments: HH said that she was trying to look intelligent, YJS said she's never right. It was YJS and HH. 

i never said she needs to take the leas for it count as her comedic moment. you're confusing the discussion. i was  talking about her creating comedic moments. i said before she responds or picks it up. i never said she is NEVER funny. i said sometimes she's funny. it's rare but it does happen. 

when she refused KG's help, it was actually a... errr... snob. it became funny because the cast laughed. they converted the awkward moment to a funny moment. 

when he caught KG lying, she was just saying he was hiding it and to give it back. she just caught him lying. 

as for cast members taking the lead, all my responses pertains to that already. so, just read back

Well it wasn't snob at all...KG offer was really useless. She already took all the punishment so what was the point of offering the help for tha last one? Her "no" was because of that and that's why the members laughed. Meybe you felt sorry for KG that's why you call that moment "awkard". Also HH and YJS could have not said what they said if it wasn't for SJH's comment.

You are turning the points of the discussion as good as they can get for you...."i said this, i didn't say that... " just how many times have you said that? Don't you think that if a lot of people and many times misunderstood your comments than that must be something wrong with your comments? Or maybe you can't have a coherent opinion ( yeah yeah...you can say i'm attacking you. Well i'm referring to your comments not to you personally)?

I can't believe i spent those 2-3 hours trying to explain to you....

• Like 1

This is the reason why I said the discussion whether she is funny or not will never end because there are some people who will buy her comedic moments and some that doesn't really care at all. It's all on the different points of views and not to mention the biases among members. It's not that we feel she created it, she does create it. It just that in some people it's not passable as funny so they don't count it as funny while to others it is memorably funny. 

it's okay to have different points of view though. as long as the discussion is respectful and intelligent, right? again, outside of that s word which was already deleted, everyone here stayed within the bounds of a healthy discussion. i think it's good that RM fans still care to fight for their biases and the show. 

Running Man E273 English Subtile

English Subtitle by DramaFever

Edited version by rphere

[ENG SUBS] Running Man 273 by dramafever edited by rphere

• for HDTV 720p ver.*you can try with another version.
  • edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
  • if link error please PM me
  • cr to dramafever via ads