[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jeff2hogan

jihyo also got another actor to come, he paired up w her in a recent ep, forgot his name.

Yoon Park.  Although the list above says JSJ invited him, pretty sure it was Ji Hyo.

Did you even watch the episodes? They mentioned it more than once so it was pretty hard to miss. Sukjin invited Yoon Park, and Yoon Park invited Woori (which made her Sukjin's guest as well).

Wow, appreciate the maturity in letting me know I was in error. With over 90 guests, apologies for getting one match up wrong. 

My bad, didn't mean to offend you in any way. I should've phrased it better. Sorry!

Not to mention all the money it brings in through advertisements, fan meets, etc.  I'm not too worried about RM disappearing anytime soon.  At least not to ratings.  I do worry about the members getting older and physical limitations and all that.  They impress me continuously on a weekly basis!

Anyhoo, loved these last two episodes -- actually laughed out loud multiple times, particularly during the nametag race of this week's episode.  Also, if anything, I think these two episodes really showcased the amazing MC-ing talents of Yoo Jae Suk.  How does he keep it going nonstop?!  And doesn't his voice ever go hoarse?  Mine goes raspy if I'm just sitting around talking with friends for an hour or two.  He was talking, whooping, hollering, singing along to Gfriend's performance, and the list goes on.  I bow down to his greatness.

Yes.. the fact that they have yet to have a break (besides the ferry tragedy break, Ji Hyo missed 1-2 episodes due to being hospitalised and Jae Suk - half an episode  and Park Ji Sung took over as MC? lol I dont think the rest missed any at all!! this really amazed me - 5 years without a break ... wow... on top of their other job - as actors, singers, MCs etccc.. i tried to think hard whether did Gary missed any episode, - i dont think he did - i thin they rescheduled the filming for him when he was thinking of leaving the show.. 

Jae Suk like to talk... its like an addiction - he prob can talk to hours and hours non-stop! and he is da best! other the 3-4 other talk shows he has.. lol he probably drink bird nest soup every day hahah

• Like 1

Guest teacoast

can i just say i usually don't cheer for kim joong kook but i TOTALLY wanted him to wreck shop in the name tag battle . T^T and i didn't even see gary play . o.o

hehe ep 272 was great ~ I love the toilet paper roll game and the dodge ball game I cant believe they won that haha and that dodge ball game has a lot of funny moments like Yoon Park and the guy who was trying to be like Yoon Park haha 

I wished they explained the rules of the name tag game better tho. so I cant tell if the loss of the game was coz they were lacking in physical strength or coz lack of planning. Coz clearly they had more people so if they planned well, RM could have won, like how they won the second round coz they had more players. Nonetheless, it was a nice concept ~ and I enjoyed the ep Initially I was convinced RM would lose 2-0 but to my surprise they managed to win one round so that was nice ~ 

Great list gals/guys!!Lol

As suspected, Ji Hyo had the least guests... one from part 1 or the least what's aired.. 

why did you suspect that?

Maybe because of her lack of interpersonal skills and her shyness?

She has a veery outgoing personality, but she also seems very private about her personal life, that's why i think she didn't invite more friends to protect their privacy

As suspected, Ji Hyo had the least guests... one from part 1 or the least what's aired.. 

She has a veery outgoing personality, but she also seems very private about her personal life, that's why i think she didn't invite more friends to protect their privacy

First, she didn’t have an outgoing personality, instead she is an introvert. We can see how she didn’t interact much with the guests. She just stand silently at the side, while others mingling around.

Secondly, what does privacy has to do with this episode? None of the guests invited got their privacy breached just because they appeared on the show.

First, she didn’t have an outgoing personality, instead she is an introvert. We can see how she didn’t interact much with the guests. She just stand silently at the side, while others mingling around.

Secondly, what does privacy has to do with this episode? None of the guests invited got their privacy breached just because they appeared on the show.

I think Ji Hyo is outgoing introvert. I remember reading somewhere that whether you are extravert or introvert, as long as an individual feels comfortable and confident in themselves, they will have no trouble being outgoing. So I guess it depends on the people around her on how she behave.

• Like 1

I think Ji Hyo is outgoing introvert. I remember reading somewhere that whether you are extravert or introvert, as long as an individual feels comfortable and confident in themselves, they will have no trouble being outgoing. So I guess it depends on the people around her on how she behave.

from what I see on runningman I definitly think she is very outgoing, I just think that her act depends on who she is with, if it's stangers ofcourse she will be less outgoing, i'm kinda the same type, strangers take me as a quit girl, my friend know i'm outgoing, and my best friend know i can veeery outgoing!

Firstly she did talk with the guest, i saw several pictures of that on instagram, it just wasn't aired since only a very small part of what happened is usually aired, secondly by protecting their privacy i meant that her friends may be people that aren't in the public eyes like she is

Firstly she did talk with the guest, i saw several pictures of that on instagram, it just wasn't aired since only a very small part of what happened is usually aired, secondly by protecting their privacy i meant that her friends may be people that aren't in the public eyes like she is

Firstly, I said she didn’t interact much with the guests, not that she didn’t interact at all. But her interactions are significantly less compared to other members, especially during the interviews. The rest of the members’ interactions with the guests were aired, means that her interactions were deemed uninteresting and/or does not worth screen time compared to the members’ (again, due to her lack of interpersonal skills).

Secondly, what is the condition for a guest to be invited? They must be searchable on the internet. That means they are in the public eye a.k.a. celebrities. She wasn’t asked to invite non-celebrity guests like a family member. So there is no need to protect their privacy at all.

That again point out to the lack of interpersonal skills on her part. Running Man is a variety show with guests coming week in, week out (rarely an episode without a guest). And she is part of Running Man for five (5) years already. As a fixed cast member, it is her job to make the guests feel comfortable and confident in themselves, not the other way around.

• Like 1

That again point out to the lack of interpersonal skills on her part. Running Man is a variety show with guests coming week in, week out (rarely an episode without a guest). And she is part of Running Man for five (5) years already. As a fixed cast member, it is her job to make the guests feel comfortable and confident in themselves, not the other way around.

I just replied on the "she didn't have an outgoing personality, instead she's an introvert" comment. The rest of your comments, I pretty much agree specially the privacy part.

I just replied on the "she didn't have an outgoing personality, instead she's an introvert" comment. The rest of your comments, I pretty much agree specially the privacy part.

I know. That's why I didn't say anything about the privacy part to you. And maybe you are right about the outgoing introvert.

The best point ever made in this line of discussion. 

• Like 1

The best point ever made in this line of discussion. 

I'm pretty sure all the guest were plenty entertained, and comfortable, she and the other members are no comedians so i see no reason why she should act like one, fact of the matter is even if she doesn't always say the most, she is a big reason why alot of viewers are still watching the show, because she has alot of qualities and charms that's why she is one of the most loved member, if not the most loved member.  Without her RM would not be the same.

I'm pretty sure all the guest were plenty entertained, and comfortable, she and the other members are no comedians so i see no reason why she should act like one, fact of the matter is even if she doesn't always say the most, she is a big reason why alot of viewers are still watching the show, because she has alot of qualities and charms that's why she is one of the most loved member, if not the most loved member.  Without her RM would not be the same.

I’m sure they are entertained and comfortable, no thanks to Ji Hyo. Look how the rest of the members interact with the guests during Yoo Jae Suk interviews. They always add some titbits or trivia infos of the guests to make the interviews more interesting and the guests have some chance to shine. Even with guests they don’t know, sometimes they’ll interject into the conversations to make it livelier. But Ji Hyo is silent. As if she not even there.

By the way, the most loved member would be Yoo Jae Suk, although Lee Kwang Soo is the Prince of Asia.

Furthermore, even though Running Man wouldn’t be the same without her, it will not be that much different, considering her usual 2-3 minutes of screen time during every episode. And it’s mostly of her smiling and laughing, anyway.