Guest nicha1980

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

crystal_t33rs said: whome said: Does anyone know the name of the song that was sung by RM "Beatles" in the beginning of the episode? I've heard the Cantonese version ("Fire Maiden") from Alan Tam before.

whome said: crystal_t33rs said: whome said: Does anyone know the name of the song that was sung by RM "Beatles" in the beginning of the episode? I've heard the Cantonese version ("Fire Maiden") from Alan Tam before.

Sorry, small rant coming through :-\"

For the six years that I was in Melbourne, praying for Running Man to go there or even for one of their casts to have a fan meeting in Melbourne, they didn't come. Now that I am back in Sabah, they decided to have an episode there. [-X that's not how we should roll, guys...

Hmmm, next suggestion... a Borneo special? :D

JIHYO still looks amazing... and yeah, my hairdresser nuna who worked in Korea and took care of Rain before, she did say that he is a bit cold for some reasons. Probably looked stuck up to most people who sees him on his first meeting... unless you interested him like Kim Tae Hee lololol >:D<

Addition: anyone has Melbourne updates? My RM Twitter companion has been requested to refrain from updating their shooting schedule in Melbourne... but I really really want to know where they will be heading to :(

ccbabe said: I bet they are at Sovereign Hill digging gold :)   If they appear around the CBD, it'd be chaotic as everyone want to see/meet them and they wouldn't be able to film.  Perhaps the guys would be showing up at the bars/pubs around the city at night though. ;)

@fallentenshi 
My office is very close to the Yarra River and the Botanical Garden...would be a dream comes true if they appear in the area [-O<

Guest guccigal

A whole bunch of people gathered at Federation Square, Melbourne waiting for Running Man cast to appear.
Unfortunately, even Fed Square officials had to tweet that no RM will appear in FED. Square.
Embedded image permalink
http://t.co/CCFkLOmiwa

Guest zoddguts

Surprise by how many Koreans/decedents live in Australia. 

Guest guccigal

zoddguts said: Surprise by how many Koreans/decedents live in Australia. 

Yea Fed square was crazy.. soo  many asians!! But not that many Koreans.. some but majority are chinese. Some aussie just went without knowing anything because ppl are gathering.. lol...
False alarm at Fed square today.. even the guy said it was some kind of Indo music thingy.
Apparently someone twitted tomorrow's schedule: State library, chinatown, Vic Market then onto Sovereign Hills.I wonder what the heck did they do today, all day?!!!!

jagerbomb said: Dont like Rain. When he arrived at the airport he was a snob, no waving or smiles with his head held high. At least woobin smiled.

I knew it!! Ppl were at State library this morning waiting... I saw their Budget rental car with 2 korean guys in it, waiting too.. then drove off around 9:15am!! :(ahhh i just didn't know which exit door they would have taken..ahhh... i missed the whole thing yesterday! but was way too many ppl.

Guest angah2211

can anyone tell me the link to donwload running man latest episode (186) raw file

Guest Littlezaznangel

another making a boat and crossing the han river again next week ? i thought that since rm members has succeed in that mission they wouldnt do it again -.- .. i liked the titanic game it was really interesting i knew u still had some good ideas left.