Quantcast
Guest nicha1980

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest trangl

running man is coming to melbourne!!! im pretty sure they r heading to federation square. does anyone know when they arrive at melbourne airport??

Rain and Kim Woo Bin confirmed to appear on 'Running Man' + Lee Jong Suk to also join depending on his condition

February 18, 2014 @ 8:46 pm
Rain-lee-jong-suk-kim-woo-bin_1392773297

Rain and Kim Woo Bin have been confirmed to make guest appearances on 'Running Man' for its Australia special as well as Lee Jong Suk whose scheduled guest appearance is still up in the air after falling sick with swine flu.

Rain's agency Cube DC rep stated, "Rain is set to depart to the set of 'Running Man' this weekend and received a request from the staff reps to wait for the departure date yesterday (18th)."

According to insiders in an exclusive report by Star News, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are also set to join Rain and depart for Australia on the 22nd.

Lee Jong Suk's reps told Star News on the 19th, "Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to feature on the 'Running Man' Australia special but he was diagnosed with swine flue on the 18th so he has to focus on receiving treatment... We will have to observe Lee Jong Suk's health condition prior to the departure date."

Kim Woo Bin's agency rep told MyDaily"Kim Woo Bin has been confirmed to appear on the 'Running Man' Australia special. He will depart on the 22nd."

Let's hope Lee Jong Suk joins the fun as well so fans could witness Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin's bromance!

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/rain-and-kim-woo-bin-confirmed-to-appear-on-running-man-lee-jong-suk-to-also-join-depending-on-his-condition#ixzz2tm7EoPcA 

Hi people. It's been confirmed that they will film at Sovereign Hill. You know how much Running Man loves gold ;).

Time and date is unsure though, and I'm too far from that place so if anyone is able to go. You might have a chance to see Running Man :D

@goguma_happiness

Hi there :), thanks for the information but are they going to film there the whole day... They'll be in Melbourne for a couple of days right?

Guest Narda

Awww.. No one commented on the recent epi? Guessu guys are to stoked for their upcoming Australia trip!

Wish they come to Hawaii! (Oh a girl can dream)

I enjoyed thei parody. I love Haha's new hairstyle! Makes me want to call him Ha Manager.

I knew KS was a YWCFTS fan but I wasequally delighted that Haha was too:) ...and so were te others who are JJH fans!

SAWWRY just had to rant :P

I wonder when SJH will arrive in Australia.  She's confirmed to leave Seoul later than the rest of the cast.

Guest Khai

Myabe they will come like china concept before... where jihyo only appear on second episode

Guest khaleesi

Khai said: Myabe they will come like china concept before... where jihyo only appear on second episode

Gary hardly got any screen time in the latest 'Running Star' episode!!  I wonder whether his screen time was being cut/edited or there were other reasons.  

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Will Not Join “Running Man” Cast in AustraliaCallMeN00NA February 21, 2014 Lee Jong Suk Will Not Join “Running Man” Cast in Australia

This is going to be disappointing news for fans of actor Lee Jong Suk and the variety show “Runing Man“: the actor will not be able to attend the filming in Australia due to his sickness.

Last week it was announced that Lee Jong Suk, along with Kim Woo Bin and Rain, would be the guests on the upcoming special “Running Man” episode filmed in Australia. Right after, it was revealed that Lee Jong Suk had come down with the Swine Flu, and his attendance on the show was unclear. Now it seems that Lee Jong Suk did not fly out with the cast to Australia.

On February 22, Lee Jong Suk’s agency told Star News, “Lee Jong Suk had not fully recovered, so we decided not to participate in the special Australia episode of ‘Running Man’.”  The representative continued to explain that because Lee Jong Suk had been so busy lately, he had not been able to recover in time to leave with the cast for Australia. The agency reassured that the actor and the agency will be fully devoted in recovering from the sickness.

BhES5dqIIAETN3h.jpg:large

RM filming-opening (via DC SJH)BhETRblIYAAP76P.png:largeRM filming - at the airport (via DC YJS) BhEnLmlCAAAo2t_.jpg
via @pma1364*JiHyo will depart tomorrow 02/23 cuz of drama schedule.she cant film the opening but will join from the racing.
http://t.co/opezWjBxdM
via @rara82hy

Guest pariiparu

Cant wait :D to See them in australia. I Hope a Lot of people will recognize them

They have arrived at Brisbane and all I got to say is.....nearly all the airport photos of them are blurry! I cannot help but laugh at this situation, will korean fans think we're terrible photographers? hahahah XD

goguma_happiness said: They have arrived at Brisbane and all I got to say is.....nearly all the airport photos of them are blurry! I cannot help but laugh at this situation, will korean fans think we're terrible photographers? hahahah XD