Quantcast

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HaHa talks about the serious injuries 'Running Man' members have from being on the show for a long time HaHa talked about the pain that many variety show members went through.   He

Am I the only one who feels conflicted about this news that RM is returning?  I should probably feel happier about this news than I am, but I don't know.  I'm struggling.  Of course, from the perspect

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/16/running-man-officially-end-next-year/ “Running Man” To Officially End Next Year   After holding an emergency meeting, the cast and crew of SBS’s “Runni

yes..i've seen already..but really need to wait for subb to understand the whole situation..LOLS..the minigames in new epi is average for me..but i do really like the domino game during the last game..so awesome!!

Guest Enos

[06.02 rating] RM: nation 13.7% ( #1 among sametime pros 4weeks in a row)

1N2D : 11.8%

Real Man : 12.2%

Barefoot friends : 5.2%

via : rara82hy

@forevergirl @claratenten and the others, don't pay any kind of attention to the person doing massive "flagging". it's the attention of people that gets them going. take it from me, we have a lot of that in other forums. just flag his post with the abusive language and message @semi-fly about it. mods will deal with it

tumblr_mns2ur1jCC1snidj3o1_500.jpg

[spoilers] HaHa grumbles about being the third wheel between the ‘Monday Couple’ on ‘Running Man’

HaHa shared in the plight of singles worldwide when he found himself stuck between Gary and Song Ji Hyo, the ‘Monday Couple’, on the latest episode of ‘Running Man’.

As the three of them had been designated as a team, HaHa had the privilege (?) of witnessing up close their romantic Monday antics.

His discontent reached a fever point when Song Ji Hyo leaned on Gary as they were coming down a particularly tricky set of stairs. “I feel like I’ve really become the third wheel between these two people,” he grumbled to himself. It’s okay, HaHa - you still have Byul!

(kpopentertainment.tumblr)

‘Running Man’ reveals preview with Rise, Park So Hyun, Kim Soo Mi, Song Eun Ee and Kim Suk

SBS’s ‘Running Man’ has released a preview of next week’s upcoming episode!

The slate of guests include Rise from Ladies’ Code, actresses Park So Hyunand Kim Soo Mi, and comediennes Song Eun Ee and Kim Suk. This will be the first ‘Running Man’ appearance for all of the guests except for the two comediennes, so viewers are already anticipating what new laughs they’ll be bringing to the variety show!

This episode is drawing particular attention for the appearance of legendary actress Kim Soo Mi, who viewers might recognize from T-ara N4’s recent “Countryside Life” music vide 

source: allkpop