Guest nicha1980

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest alchocoholic

EPISODE 3/135 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION! :)

Guest nicha1980

KJKGlobal has subbed KJK's cuts on today epi...

[Engsub] KJK Jumping from 10m platform

Youtube Link *removed by SBSi

DailyMotion

[Engsub] Q & A part

Youtube Link

Translation credit jklove and timing by Niratchara

Guest Fresh02

Holy cow, they really did film for 24 hours like Haha said. They went from one morning to the next! That's just crazy, they all looked so tired at the end. Goo Hara looked like she was going to pass out. They should all get REALLY good rests and long sleeps before they film Running Man. I'm sure they had breaks in between but 24 hours straight... wow.

And is Song Ji Hyo becoming a regular member? She's in the next episode too.

Guest timpa

Allkpop had an article which quoted one of the producers of Running Man I believe as saying that Ji Hyo hadn't officially joined as a permanent member, but that they were 'working on it.'

Which would be awesome. She was so great when she went on Family Outing, I wanted her to become a regular then.

Guest rigwarl

i was hoping that KJKGlobal would collaborate with rss to do this show. i heard that rss team lost some of their team members after finishing fo1. that's why they have been struggling with fo2.

Guest raptorsbb

wwhere can i find subs??? :(

someone pleaseeeeeeee sub this show please...

Guest shade449

Holy cow, they really did film for 24 hours like Haha said. They went from one morning to the next! That's just crazy, they all looked so tired at the end. Goo Hara looked like she was going to pass out. They should all get REALLY good rests and long sleeps before they film Running Man. I'm sure they had breaks in between but 24 hours straight... wow.

And is Song Ji Hyo becoming a regular member? She's in the next episode too.

Nah, not 24 hours. They started late in the afternoon and ended early morning. But yeah, still filmed a ridiculously long time and the losing team probably was pushing 16-17 hours+

Guest cvillejin

whats the name of the show after running man 3? it showed a preview the korean title says something like : young oong ho girl

but i don't know what that means or how it translates to englisb?

Guest nicha1980

Ep.3 Ratings...

AGB : 7.4 % * fall 0.3% from last week

TNS : 7.7 %

Guest nicha1980

i was hoping that KJKGlobal would collaborate with rss to do this show. i heard that rss team lost some of their team members after finishing fo1. that's why they have been struggling with fo2.

we KJKGlobal decided to temporary sub this show starting from EP.1 but since we're lacking of translator and timer so it might take time to finish each episode...any volunteers to help us timing and translating from kr-eng or chinese to english ? you will have to translate/time only 10 mins for each epi...thank you...

the show is fun. but im waiting for the episode to be subbed. cant understand what are they saying. hehe. hwaiting~

Guest whit3light

LOL watched the first 20 min of runnin man 1...LOL soo funni i hope it gets more popular..

can't wait for the subs. I'm hoping in the near future all the eps would get subbed. I hav high hopes for this!

Guest dream_on

whats the name of the show after running man 3? it showed a preview the korean title says something like : young oong ho girl

but i don't know what that means or how it translates to englisb?

Heroes

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=344357

Guest sunny_dance

anyone know the song that was playing when YJS dived into the water in episode 3?

never mind. . .found it!

Guest rigwarl

we KJKGlobal decided to temporary sub this show starting from EP.1 but since we're lacking of translator and timer so it might take time to finish each episode...any volunteers to help us timing and translating from kr-eng or chinese to english ? you will have to translate/time only 10 mins for each epi...thank you...

that's a good news. i wish i can help with it. but, i know nothing about korean or timing a subtitle. sorry.

anyway, good luck on it. no pressure on you guys. i will wait as long as it takes to finish it. best regards..

Guest hellafresh

i missed the last 3 min of episode 3 and couldn't watch it anymore because the youtube account got suspended.. and i don't want to download the whole thing.. so..please, could somebody tell me which team won? the blue or pink team?

Guest jhu10

i missed the last 3 min of episode 3 and couldn't watch it anymore because the youtube account got suspended.. and i don't want to download the whole thing.. so..please, could somebody tell me which team won? the blue or pink team?

The blue team won. If you want to watch it on youtube the link is here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhoeNGZxxwE&feature=channel

cr: ngdawg18

Guest ricardox

As big fan of Yoo JaeSuk and FO, I think this show has yet to develop the interplay and chemistry between the members that FO had. But then I guess that is too be expected as this is more of a game show than FO. It seems like it's much harder to get to know the different personalities on this type of show... which leaves you feeling like the "players" are just pieces that you really feel little attachment for. I like the show but YJS, KJK, Haha, etc have little time to shine and show their funny side as well as camaraderie. To be honest, Heroes (영웅호걸) is a better show for that kind of thing. It's too bad YJS could not be the host of that show.