[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Lee Kwang Soo Explains Why He Slept Over At Jeon So Min’s House On “Running Man”

On the June 4 episode of “Running Man,” the members headed to Japan.

Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook, and Haha got the opportunity to tour Yokohama, but Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kwang SooJeon So Min, and Yang Se Chan had to compete to see who would receive a punishment. While on their way to the first mission, the members mentioned that Lee Kwang Soo had slept over at Jeon So Min’s house.  

Yang Se Chan was curious about what happened and Lee Kwang Soo said it was a misunderstanding. Yoo Jae Suk then replied, “Nobody is misunderstanding anything. We have no interest in your relationship.” 

However, Lee Kwang Soo explained that after he and the “Running Man” producing director (PD) had dinner together he had taken a cab home, but was so drunk that the cab driver called the last person in his call history, who happened to be Jeon So Min, and ended up at her house.

“I was sleeping but I felt someone looking at me,” Lee Kwang Soo said. “Jeon So Min’s father was looking at me through the gap in the door. I was so surprised and apologized but it turned out he wanted to take a picture with me.” 

Jeon So Min added, “The taxi driver definitely said he was dead drunk, but as soon as he heard my voice he woke up immediately.” 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/04/lee-kwang-soo-explains-slept-jeon-mins-house-running-man/ 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's been a loong time since I watched RM and decided to watch the last two eps. To my disappointment SJH's screen time was way less than most of the RM members, especially in ep 489. She and her partner won the freakn' games yet their screen time was significantly less:crazy:. They even edit out the scene where her partner said "I love you" to her in the other ep's preview.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2017 at 2:34 AM, chingu0825 said:

It's been a loong time since I watched RM and decided to watch the last two eps. To my disappointment SJH's screen time was way less than most of the RM members, especially in ep 489. She and her partner won the freakn' games yet their screen time was significantly less:crazy:. They even edit out the scene where her partner said "I love you" to her in the other ep's preview.

I feel the same way, and was soo dissapointed by the little  screen time SJH had, for gods sake i only watch the show because of her, and i was soo looking forward to see when her partner confessed to her!

• Like 1

Guest list is out. None of the old members eg  Gary and Song Joong ki.

The guests for the episode are Jo Se Ho (invited by Yoo Jae Suk), Kim Soo Yong (by Ji Suk Jin), Tae Hang Ho (by Lee Kwang Soo), Apink’s Son Naeun (by Yang Se Chan), and Park Geun Shik (by Haha), as well as Kim Jong Kook‘s older brother and Song Ji Hyo and Jun So Min‘s younger brothers.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/11/running-man-shares-guest-lineup-7th-anniversary-episode/

“Running Man” Producer Praises Jun So Min And Says He Has High Hopes For Her Future

Running Man’s” producing director (PD) has high hopes for recently joined cast member Jun So Min!

In a recent interview, PD Jung Chul Min shared, “Jun So Min is an honest and innocent friend. I knew I had to cast her if I could after shooting with her, and I was glad to cast her along with Yang Se Chan,” and added, “I sometimes have a drink with Lee Kwang Soo and Jun So Min outside of work, and they’re exactly the same in real life. They’re really honest and fun. That’s why a fun story always pops up. The chemistry is bound to be good.”

The PD also praised Jun So Min for her personality, saying, “Jun So Min has an easygoing charm that is unlike an actress. She always arrives on set early and talks about how she’s doing these days, and she’s like a bright ‘maknae’ daughter.”

To the question of if Jun So Min felt pressured about letting go of herself on the show, the PD answered, “I don’t think she is concerned about that because there’s Lee Kwang Soo. Lee Kwang Soo is also continuing his career while being on ‘Running Man.’ Variety shows are variety shows, and acting is acting. So I think she thinks of him as a role model in that aspect.”

Lastly, he revealed his high hopes for Jun So Min saying, “I really hope great things happen for her.”

Source : https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/17/running-mans-show-producer-praises-jun-min-says-high-hopes-future/ 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 3:24 PM, mary-ann said:

I feel the same way, and was soodissapointed by the little  screen time SJH had, for gods sake i only watch the show because of her, and i was soo looking forward to see when her partner confessed to her!

I am watching this week's ep like right now and they are introducing the guests and GUESS WHAT??? They FREAKN' skipped her brother's introduction. As soon as they skipped him, I wanted to come here to rant and let my anger out. I decided to watch this ep because of them and get this in the beginning of the video is kinda discouraging me from keep watching it 'till the end. I feel like they are going to keep cutting SJH and every scene linked to her. If they keep this up, I might just drop the show all together and never watch it again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chingu0825 said:

I am watching this week's ep like right now and they are introducing the guests and GUESS WHAT??? They FREAKN' skipped her brother's introduction. As soon as they skipped him, I wanted to come here to rant and let my anger out. I decided to watch this ep because of them and get this in the beginning of the video is kinda discouraging me from keep watching it 'till the end. I feel like they are going to keep cutting SJH and every scene linked to her. If they keep this up, I might just drop the show all together and never watch it again. 

This made my blood boil too, not only the did they not show his introduction, they also skipped Song Ji Hyo's brothers interview, and one of the games they played, it's such an obvous biased move, especially knowing people were super excited to see Song Ji Hyo and her handsome brother, Killer visual siblinge, a brother following in his sisters steps... but you know what look at the TOP SEARCH it was still our gorgeous Song Ji hyo and her handsome brother, despite minimizing there scenes quite alot and showing no interaction between them, SO IN YOUR FACE RUDE BIASED PRODUCTION TEAM!

THEY BETTER TAKE THIS AS A LESSON SONG JI HYO IS REALLY POPULAR, AND THE FANS AND PUBLIC ARE INTERESTED IN HER INTERECTIONS WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS, MALE PARTNERS AND BROTHER, AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING RELATED TO HER, ANY MOVES TO MINIMIZE HER SCREENTIME IS NOT GOING TO GO UNNOTICED AND WILL JUST CAUSE BIGGER AND BIGGER RAGE!

I am watching the 7th anniversary episode and couldn't believe my eyes when they edited out the interview of SJH's brother (the only pair that got cut).  :angry:  They keep repeating a lot of conversations/ sentences unnecessarily... e.g. Every sentences Jo Se-ho said in the interview were repeated :blink: (WTH).

The editing job is very poor and seems that it's getting worse.  If it's not for the 6 old members, i'd be gone for a long time.  No wonder their ratings keep dropping.... (well, I just found out that this one has slightly improved).

Also, I don't like the idea of having more than 2 episodes for 1 concept/theme... First, the 'danger' theme and then 'i-go' theme and now the 7th anniversary.... Is that going to be the norm!!??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ccbabe said:

I am watching the 7th anniversary episode and couldn't believe my eyes when they edited out the interview of SJH's brother (the only pair that got cut).  :angry:  They keep repeating a lot of conversations/ sentences unnecessarily... e.g. Every sentences Jo Se-ho said in the interview were repeated :blink: (WTH).

The editing job is very poor and seems that it's getting worse.  If it's not for the 6 old members, i'd be gone for a long time.  No wonder their ratings keep dropping.... (well, I just found out that this one has slightly improved).

Also, I don't like the idea of having more than 2 episodes for 1 concept/theme... First, the 'danger' theme and then 'i-go' theme and now the 7th anniversary.... Is that going to be the norm!!??

They cut the interview of Song Ji Hyo's brother, they cut his part in the game when he had to describe his sister with one word, they cut the part when he and SJH danced together, last time they also cut SJH and KJK's scenes together, and in the previous episode they again cut her interaction with her partner LTH in the couple game, all of these scenes with SJH were veery anticipated by the public, many were looking forward to the episodes because of them, and they used her scenes with her partner and brother to promote the previous episodes and then during the episode just cut the scenes with her partners that we were looking forward too WTF, this is really biased editting!

• 3 weeks later...

Disappointed.... RM went back to the same boring formulae of Kpop girl groups and meaningless parlour games .... ARGHHHHHHHH...... Can't they(production team and writers)  do better?   Infinite challenge is reinventing literally new challenges.(doing Hollywood auditions in the latest ep, featured Stephen Curry).. and meanwhile RM went back to parlour games. What the crap!

I still have not seen todays new episode with subs, so i will wait until i have watched it before stating my opinion.

but until the subs are out i want to share this moment from last weeks RM, i really loved SJH's answers haha, that my girl :D:DB)

https://twitte

r.com/kdramashookt/status/895941293511024641

Just saw the episode on August 20th.  Enjoyed this episode, imo it's one of the more successful name tag race in a while.  Seems that an episode without guests is still better afterall. And with the preview for next episode, RM's future direction may be towards travel-variety? 

• Like 1

Sad to say it's a blah episode of RM again. Well, for me.  Hope they recover their mojo soon. Otherwise , the ratings for RM will sink , I think.

Pit against infinite challenge (went to multiple Hollywood auditions, audition for House of Cards and had HOC cast member doing the evaluation, Drewbarry Moore dropped by, 3 IC members went to try out as Universal Studio themepark's Walking Dead walkers ...coool....RM production and writers need to pull up their socks , big time.  IC episode was  a refreshing and pretty interesting ep for me.  

2D1N episode was quite run-of-mill too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...