[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I recently saw the episode of the avengers. That episode could have been one of their best episodes RM had. I was disappointed in the direction the running man team took and they decided to betray each other instead of helping each other out. It should have been RM vs the guests.The powers were awesome particularly JiHyo, Suk Jin and Gary's.

I love this show. First episode I watched were the Bigbang members GD, Daesung and Seungri playing with the RM cast. I laughed hard, but when I watched Shinhwa's episode outplaying them, I laugh harder that my mom scolded me for hearing my laughter from her room. :)
I am now a fan. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Kwang Soo Tattles on Kim Jong Kook to His Father on ‘Running Man’

Running to find the fan letter girls, the Running Man cast ended up dropping in on Lee Kwang Soo’s father. 

Airing on September 29, SBS’ Running Man headed off to Namyangju to find fans who have sent letters to Running Man in support. 

The Running Man members all started off in different areas and held surprise fan sign events to thank all the people who have shown them love and support. However, in the process of doing so, an unexpected event occurred, surprising the members. 

46910002.jpg

Being born in Namyangju, Lee Kwang Soo was especially greeted by the citizens. As he searched for the place of his mission, Lee Kwang Soo became surprised when he arrived at a familiar location. 

“Is this a hidden camera?” asked Lee Kwang Soo. When the other members asked why, Lee Kwang Soo revealed that they’ve arrived at his father’s company. 

Appearing on TV for the first time, Lee Kwang Soo’s father caught attention for his tall height and warm image. As soon as Lee Kwang Soo spotted his father, he pointed to Kim Jong Kook, tattling and drawing laughter, “This is the hyung that always bullies me!” 

Meanwhile, the members must fulfill missions to receive hints to find their fans, who have been sending them letters. It’s said the fans were quite surprised and delighted when the Running Man cast came and surprised them. 

The episode will air on September 29. 

Article Credit: Lee Min Ji
Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/46910

Guest mejnas0802

I love Running Man. =D It's always so hilarious. Even if I don't know the guests, it's still pretty funny. XD
Though I do love all of the members, my favorite member from the Running Man crew is definitely HaHa.
I love his Pororo character. He's so funny when he acts childish. I can't wait to watch the next episode and laugh until I cry.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 18.6 

2. MBC Real Man 18.2

3. SBS Running Man 13.5 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 9.8 

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 6.2

6. KBS Mamma Mia 6.0 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 18.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47060

Guest wintersakuras

I hope Yoon Eun Hye will come to RM soon. She's doing drama with Yonghwa now, I hope they come to do promotion in RM since Yonghwa is just like a family for RM members and he will bring Eun Hye to RM :D

Todays episode is definitely one of my favorites! So cute! I love that it was a fan-based episode!! How lucky of her! And it was extra awesome because it was gwangsoo's fan~:) I loved it when she started running away from the other members so Gwangsoo would win keke

I think because there was no guest today, the members were much more aggressive and tricksy during the chase/hunt which made it all the more fun!

dotori said: Todays episode is definitely one of my favorites! So cute! I love that it was a fan-based episode!! How lucky of her! And it was extra awesome because it was gwangsoo's fan~:) I loved it when she started running away from the other members so Gwangsoo would win keke

I think because there was no guest today, the members were much more aggressive and tricksy during the chase/hunt which made it all the more fun!

Episode 165 will definitely be up there with my favorite rm episode. Kudos to the writers and PDs. It was really touching and made me tear up a bit. It was a nice fan service to hye Mi. Although it would have been nice to see LKW win it for hye mi or gary because he's my fav but yay for JSJ! Happy for his first solo win.

Already watched Running Man EP165, and this is a very special episode when the production team decided to give a very special gift for a very special fan! Hyemi is very lucky, as the all the Running Man scatters around Namyangju, doing all the things that she have been doing and finally a full blown race at her school, ans SHE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT AT ALL! and the best thing is, Ji Suk Jin, become the first solo winner for the fist time! Congrats Impala Hyung! And Lee Kwang Soo have found his die hard fan! Running Man Daebak!