[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest dienfr

i dont know where to ask this...

so ill ask here....

has anyone made the thread for the other Good Sunady new VS - Heroes ???

cant find it anywhere..

if im not mistaken today is the first airing....

Guest lucky_moon

i dont know where to ask this...

so ill ask here....

has anyone made the thread for the other Good Sunady new VS - Heroes ???

cant find it anywhere..

if im not mistaken today is the first airing....

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=344357

Guest Kate5_17

this show is showing great potential!!!

episode one was hilarious and as most said, it just brings us back to FO1 memories of mc yoo!

hope this thread keeps it up! aza aza! fighting!

Guest jjsweeter0211

I love this episode so much since all my favourites in the same show together :D . The format of the show is very creative and fun. It looks tiring for all the members though. I think they have breaks in between so it's okay .

Song Ji Hyo is smart and brave. GooHara is cute, quick and good at games :D. ChunHee is so good looking :wub: especially when he jumps into the water without hesitate. Joongki is so charming . Kwangsoo is hilarious funny. Gary is such a photogenic hahaha. I like all the casts :)

Today's games were fun. The explaination game was hilarious . I cant stop laughing XD.

I watched it raw and it was so much fun. Cant wait to watch it again when someone decide to sub it for us.

Guest Razzii

I'm downloading episode 1 as I type this~ So excited!! And Hyori looks amazing in the promo pics... I wonder how she and JongKook get along in this new show keke... Subs would be amazing. <3

Guest jjsweeter0211

:) Hey guys, Anyone know how to capture the pics from video? :huh: I want to cap some moments from today's episode but I cant firgure out how to. It took me few hours already :(

Someone know how to? The easiest and simple way to do.

Thanks in advance ;)

By the way, not a good new

The rating went down to 7.8%

I hope it'll improve next week. I guess the show is still new so the rating will be up and down, down and up. Running Man deserve higher rating. Fighting!!

Guest dream_on

dang, Hara's got some sharp eyes.

Kwangsoo is so funny. i love how at the beginning, instead of picking people who were strategically stronger players, he just avoided picking people he felt uncomfortable around. lol!

and Gary! lol at his picture taking ability

i wish there was more time for them to just sit around and chat. i mean, you have all these funny stars but they barely have time to be funny b/c they're running around the whole time. i missed Chunhee but after watching this episode, it was like he wasn't really even there?

also, i wish they wouldn't drag out the diving part so much. i was practically rolling my eyes watching Haha freak out about the 3.5 m jump. i jumped off the high dive which was like 30 ft? when i was like 10 yrs old. :rolleyes: and i'm not particularly brave either.

but all in all, i still love this show :lol:

Guest sunny_dance

also, i wish they wouldn't drag out the diving part so much. i was practically rolling my eyes watching Haha freak out about the 3.5 m jump. i jumped off the high dive which was like 30 ft? when i was like 10 yrs old. :rolleyes: and i'm not particularly brave either.

HaHa has a really huge fear of heights.

i think that's why they told him to jump at 1.5 m. :lol:

it looks like fun though from way up high.

i'd definitely like to try! :D

i feel ya on the dialogue!

i'd like to hear more of that from the members. :)

yep.. kinda agree with some of the people here..

i thought that the 2nd episode wasn't as good as the 1st episodee..

anyways, i still love the show.. MC YOO is in it, with all the members, they are good also in variety show!

keep it up!

Guest sweetest

Do you know nicha1980 where cab watch Eng sub of this show?I'm so desperated.Please tell me. :sweatingbullets:

It's confirmed that SBS Running Man will start airing on 11 July... i really cant wait....

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002402072

english translation will be up soon...;)

Guest nicha1980

I'm so sorry sweetest,there's no eng subs available for RM yet...just chinese subs for now...actually KJKGlobal has kr-eng translators but all of them are vey busy with work and uni and we normally do subbing just KJK's cut cuz it's really difficult to do the whole show...

I really hope RSS will be subbing this show or if any korean-eng or chinese-english interest to translate for us.I'm sure  there are timer,editor and typesetter willing to help us subbing the show...