[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest browsing

Hueee said: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e551h_140302-running-man-ep-188-preview-in-australia_shortfilms?search_algo=1 this is the australian preview of running man

I AM SO EXCITED HAHA CONSIDERING I AM FROM AUSTRALIA! LOL

Guest MallaineM

Hueee said: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e551h_140302-running-man-ep-188-preview-in-australia_shortfilms?search_algo=1 this is the australian preview of running man

I AM SO EXCITED HAHA CONSIDERING I AM FROM AUSTRALIA! LOL

RM 188, 189 & 190

I can’t wait for the next 3 weeks of running man! After seeing all the fan’s videos & pics plus the preview added, i am sooo excited!!! Wanna to see the places I have been before…. Proud to say i have been to Tangalooma & of course Melb.. rest assured Ballarat & sovereign hill will be popular from now on!! hahaa…. CANT WAIT!!!!

I'm a big fan of Yoo Jae Suk because he's a very cool MC and a very good man : it's a gentleman !
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Yoo Jae Suk Gifts University Students Who Appeared on “Running Man”yoo-jae-suk.jpg

Comedian Yoo Jae Suk gave gifts to the guest university students who participated in the March 2 broadcast of SBS’ “Running Man.”  

According to a “Running Man” representative on March 3, “Yoo Jae Suk gave iPads as gifts to the university students who participated in the ‘Running Man 2014 University War’ special.”

The rep explained, “Yoo Jae Suk wanted to express his gratitude toward all of the university students who actively participated on the show. He was too shy to give the gifts in person, so he asked the production team to give out the gifts on his behalf. He wanted to let this pass quietly, but people found out.”

Meanwhile, on the “Running Man 2014 University War” special, each cast member was given the mission to recruit two teammates from their designated universities. Ji Seok Jin went to Kyung Hee UniversityHaHa went to Dongguk UniversityYoo Jae Suk to Korea UniversityKim Jong Kook to Chung-Ang UniversityGary to Sungshin Women’s University, and Song Ji Hyo went to Konkuk University. Each team built boats from different materials in a race across the Han River.

It has been presumed that one of the participants on the show revealed in a online post saying, “I got an iPad from Yoo Jae Suk,” and that’s how the news spread. It has also been said that Yoo Jae Suk not only gave out iPads, but he also paid to rent out motel rooms for the students whose clothes got wet during the race in addition to providing them with brand new tracksuits and shoes.

cr : Soompi 

:x        

The ratings is not so good... :S one of them less than 10%.. :-(

I am happy SJH won!!! you go girl!!! hehehe and i was so nervous about Gary's "boat" its like its going to sink anytime!!

On another thought, all those materials they used ... what a waste, not very environmental friendly ! lol 

I can''t wait for the next 3 episodes!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi 

Episode 187 is jinja daebak! I was freaking worried about the blanket and plastic bags but the end result really took me by surprised.

I think this episode has such a meaningful tone behind the race. What sukjin hyung said is absolutely true. The race really tells us that you may have the worst materials but through hard work and perseverance you can still be the first. Conversely, you may have the best materials (or best environment) but if you don't make good use of them, you may not reach the finish line with ease. I had a similar situation where I had to tie some car tyres together to ensure that the tyre raft is able to support 10 persons' weight while we row towards a checkpoint in the middle of the sea and we had to row back towards the shore. The other team seems to have more rope skills than us, and had a better construction. The other team had good swimmers too, while my team had members who can't swim (like me).  Our raft was exactly like Ji Hyo's, simple and straightforward. In the end, our raft was fast and we managed to return back to the shore in a record time (I was also happy that I don't have to swim....). The other team's raft broke apart and they had to swim back to the shore.

Although many people thinks that Running man is scripted, I am quite sure the results of this race is definitely not scripted. It is such meaningful episodes that make me think that Running man is such a great variety show. :)

Like many others, I can't wait for the Aussie segment! I live in Australia and I am sure I will thoroughly enjoy the episodes!

Guest neoguri90

@lookupdown me too. I even tear up a bit when they all finished their race crossing the han river. It was so nice to see the members supporting each other and the student must have been feeling awesome for being a part of it.