[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest chaychisun

I think there are some missing games that was not shown on episode 2/3 preview when they were in the pool. There was supposed to be a pushing game in the platform on the pool and that was not shown at all....They probably cut it to make do with time. That would have been interesting.

Guest timpa

The only success SBS has had against 1N2D has been with a similar concept show in the past 3 years. Family Outing was pretty close to the style of 1N2D and for awhile it was beating 1N2D in the ratings. Then you had the script controversy and the show lost Chunhee and Yejin when they didn't renew their contracts and it just went into a nose-dive.

I think the viewers want a show where they can get to know the personalities of the stars in the show and then become more interested in watching them. That's what Family Outing did, that's what 1N2D and Qualifying Men do. Right now Running Man has a lot of funny moments, but it's just them running around doing missions. You don't see them eating meals together or interacting outside of the mission.

Guest ricardox

hmmm loveline again.... ckckckckckc :wacko:

sorry, but i'm very bored with loveline ... to many loveline in variety show... :unsure:

It's not necessarily the love lines themselves that are interesting, it's YJS's comments and situations he creates (See KJK-Yejin-Hyori.). Those are hilarious. YJS did the same with Daesung and Kara's Jiyoung. YJS just tends to put those involved in a situation where audience can't help but laugh.

Unfortunately, in Running Man, he's just running around most of the time and cannot effectively use his gift of gab.

Guest ricardox

The only success SBS has had against 1N2D has been with a similar concept show in the past 3 years. Family Outing was pretty close to the style of 1N2D and for awhile it was beating 1N2D in the ratings. Then you had the script controversy and the show lost Chunhee and Yejin when they didn't renew their contracts and it just went into a nose-dive.

I think the viewers want a show where they can get to know the personalities of the stars in the show and then become more interested in watching them. That's what Family Outing did, that's what 1N2D and Qualifying Men do. Right now Running Man has a lot of funny moments, but it's just them running around doing missions. You don't see them eating meals together or interacting outside of the mission.

Yep. I think Heroes is much closer in concept to original FO and 1N2D. Running Man is more of a game show. I noticed that I actually like Heroes more than 1N2D... maybe it's the eye-candy.... actually, I think Heroes is just funnier.

I think before long Running Man will adjust their format a bit to show more interplay and better use skills of it's cast. (esp. JaeSuk and SukJin.)

FO is beating Happy Sunday that time but not 1 Night 2 Days because KBS refuses to seperate the ratings of all Happy Sunday Segments and FO airs before 1N2D. Average Ratings of Happy Sunday Pt.2(1N2D) that time were 25%-35%. but yeah, FO is the closest thing SBS did to compete with KBS and its the only show during sundays that they peaked above 20%. I honestly got a little bored with 1n2d lately because they are doing the same stuff all over and over again and because of the KBS Strike and the horrid editing, but its still the best Variety show every Sundays.

If SBS wants to beat 1N2D, they need to appeal on all demographics and Put YJS there, that's it.

Guest mikeyle

there def needs to be another show like fo where the cast can show their personalities more. I think FO 2 failed because the cast didnt really know each other besides jokwon and taec, but in FO1 you had yjs and his relationships with kjk and hyo, and then the sooro chunhee pairing, and even yjs and jongshin worked because they had a relationship coming into the show.

Guest gumi chan

I can't seem to find the link for the episode 3 in chinese subbing, can anyone repost in case it was deleted? ^^

NM searched via other links xD;

Guest smartypants13

Hello, anyone knows where to find Running Man with eng subs? Its real funny, but i can't understand. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Lil.Miss.A

I think this show starts to pick up.

If anyone is subbing this I suggest just skip the first 3 and start with last Sunday's ep.. hehe just a thought coz the last one was really good compared to the first ones and not as much talkings I think

Is JiHyo now a regular member? Good if she is, seems like she fits in pretty well with the existing members.

I hope this show goes a long way since there's not much game theme variety shows out there anymore...

Plus they can do so much with this concept since the venue is changed everytime so like 1N2D the PDs can invent something new to do each ep.

I have high hopes for this show ^^ they just need to be careful who they invite as guests coz passive idols wont do much on the show since it's not a talk show.

Guest nicha1980

BTS pics from Se7en's epi taping...No Song Ji Hyo? i see Kim Shin Young...lol

they filmed the episode at namsan park & tower...

2010080305112421602544.jpg

credit papitus cafe

edit

regarding to the cy uploader,they still have the same team as nichkhun's epi...

Jae suk with suk jin and kwangsoo ... ha + kook + ry+ ki are together...lol

Guest chaychisun

Hmmm....how come Song Ji Hyo is not there....she was already starting to blend well with the guys. Hope she is actually participating on this episode. Maybe on the BTS photos she is just not there when they were taking the pics.

Guest Dollxhie

I love this show!!! I haven't laughed like this since Family Outing :)

I really miss FO though, loved it so much. Best show ever!

LOVED LOVED LOVED the Typhoon scene, lmfaooo ^^

Hopefully the ratings for this show will go up because it's honestly funny ^.^

Even though half the time I can't understand what they're saying T_T

Guest jaejoongie <3

at first i thought yoo jaesuk and jisukjin was a weird combo

but now I think they're both really great :D

They're both very cunning :) and bounces off each other's remarks very well :D

Is it weird for me to say i started watching this because of jisukjin?

I kind of liked his MC style ever since heroine 6 x)

Guest lemoncake0910

haha, the latest episode looks funny. I heard something about Jessica fitting inside a trash can? o_O

for the eng subs,for now KJKGlobal is co subbing with byakucii (youtube) for epi1. It's 40% done and we hope to release the subbed within next week...so sorry for slow subbing ,it's because we are so short on kr-eng translators...;(

fyi,byakucii and her group is creating the new forum for RM subbing team and KJKGlobal will be joining them...

so pls wait for our RM Subbing forum...dont worry there will be english sub for sure...Thanks...

edit

I agree with sunny_dance...no loveline pls...i've got enough from xman and fo...lol

edit2

skyruler,i posted the chinese download link in the previous page...:)

edit3

@sunny_dance,of course..who else if not the nation MC...

he said  kjk is a loveline professional and he dates while he's active on TV :D.

next week preview...

wow! that's good news!

Congrats to the byakucii and her group and KJKGlobal, as the newly formed Running Man Subbing team! :D

Guest Fresh02

Kim Yuna will appear in Running Man! That's definitely gonna give a ratings boost, albeit temporary. Se7en and Son Dambi are guests in this episode. The episode will air on August 15!

Source: Allkpop

Guest th1nkm4d

So I noticed something when I was watching today's episode of Running Man. Right after Kim Jong Kook pushed Haha in the pool and right before Song Ji Hyo pushed Yoo Jae Suk in, you could see Jessica on her knees holding KJK's hand and looking up toward his face. Does anyone have a capture of this?

jessica is really close to a bunch of people in this show. she showed affection towards JSJ also, when they first put jessica over the bar, and she landed, she gave JSJ a hug even tho he was in the opposite team. also while they were running around, she was friendly with Gary and the guys. even a few times she was sparring words with YJS :) jessica's just really friendly, and she's known most of those celebrities thru her SNSD promotions.

It's definitely a fun show to watch. I loved the last episode where they had to go over the bar in the swimming pool.

They definitely have to stay in shape for this show. So much sprinting! It was hilarious when YJS was talking to his video guy asking him if he went to the gym and when YJG got mad at him for letting the PD know where he was hiding...haha.

Can't wait for next week's episode!

I really love this show. It's hilarious and fun to watch.

YJS, KJK, Haha and Kwang Soo are my favorites.

I laugh so hard even though I don't understand any korean.

I hope someone could sub this show...

Guest chaychisun

I am just watching the last episode and I noticed that Jessica was off somewhere while the 4 guys were discussing what to do on the next jump......this is around the time when Jae Suk starts creeping up against Gary. Looks like she was in here own world. 

Guest timpa

I am just watching the last episode and I noticed that Jessica was off somewhere while the 4 guys were discussing what to do on the next jump......this is around the time when Jae Suk starts creeping up against Gary. Looks like she was in here own world. 

lol she was just completely oblivious to what was going on.

an animated gif of the beginning part of it was posted in the SNSD thread

tumblr_l6hnpoTYqa1qam0cl.gif

cr: snsdgifs | Tumblr