[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest vviolet

woot! woot! I was so happy when i heard someone will subbing this show.   :sweatingbullets: you know, i've had already downloaded the first three episodes..and yet, i haven't watched them. just waiting for softsubs to be release.   i'll patiently waiting for the subs. :rolleyes:

Guest nicha1980

If you guys need help subbing maybe there's something I can do?

are you Korean - English,right ?

It would be great if you could be our spot translator cuz now only jklove is working on it...pls let me know yeah..

Guest jhu10

are you Korean - English,right ?

It would be great if you could be our spot translator cuz now only jklove is working on it...pls let me know yeah..

Yeah, I'm Korean American so I can translate Korean to English. I don't fully understand Korean, but I do understand a pretty decent amount. Heard you were teaming up with byakucil. I actually messaged her a couple days ago, and she said she would contact me again through email, but she hasn't yet.

Guest nicha1980

ahh byakuccii is busy with her uni now that's why she couldnt continue subbing the other parts for epi.1...

but she will be free by next week so she gonna start to manage the subbing team and forum...^_^

numbnut,thank you very much...i sent you pm...:)

Guest Tyla06

I so love today's episode. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. Starting from haha pushing gary and song joong ki and he got push into the pool himself by kjk. Mc yoo playing around with gary was so funny and I laughed even harder when ji suk jin went behind song joong ki and he fell on him instead. I really like lee kwang soo, he remind me of chunhee in fo. Poor song ji hyo, her jump wasn't successful. The members are def. more comfortable with each other now. Looking forward to next week.

I'm glad to hear that there's going to be a subbing team for this show. Thanks to all the people that are willing to take some times off to sub this show, I know everyone has a busy personal life, so I really am very appreciative of your guys efforts. If I could help I would, but I don't know Korean so I'm useless.

Oh, I just notice from the little gif. up there, that YJS wore those shoes on FO too :) He always wears it. I remember PSY wore them before :lol:

Jessica looks like a little girl begging her daddy for something :lol: I wonder why she's holding his hand and looking at him like that.

Guest jhu10

Looks like Jessica is begging KJK to protect her from the other people because she doesn't want to get pushed in?

Idk, I'm really curious on what she was saying or doing...

Guest green.teax

I'm so excited for this episode.

I don't think the Chinese subs are out yet. Oh how I wish I spoke Korean. LOLS.

Rawrrr. Chinese subs hurry please :D

OH.

I can help out with subbing too, if you still need people.

I'm fluent in Chinese and English, and Chinese subs usually come out a day or two after. :]

Guest jhu10

ANYONE HAVE A YOUTUBE LINK W/JESSICA&KHUN??????????

I just got done uploading it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ngdawg18

Guest ricardox

So I noticed something when I was watching today's episode of Running Man. Right after Kim Jong Kook pushed Haha in the pool and right before Song Ji Hyo pushed Yoo Jae Suk in, you could see Jessica on her knees holding KJK's hand and looking up toward his face. Does anyone have a capture of this?

Jessica is not on her knees. There's a raised platform area just around the pool. She's also not holding his hand, you can see it on better quality vids that his hand is above hers. As to whether she's looking at him or not... maybe, but it doesn't seem like it. Her gaze seems to be above him. Too bad, Jong Kook love lines are always funny with JaeSuk around.

Guest nationfairy

hmmm loveline again.... ckckckckckc :wacko:

sorry, but i'm very bored with loveline ... to many loveline in variety show... :unsure:

Guest nicha1980

this week epi ratings

AGB 6.3%...the ratings keep dropping....<_<

TNS 7.8%

http://www.morningnews.co.kr/article.php?aid=128070620625643006

Guest candycorn

this show is hilarious. i love it. this episode was really really funny.

i was cracking up out loud! my family thought i was crazy. HAA

there will also be a dance-off/showing off talent time for the next show! (or so it seems like in the preview!)

i am looking forward to it :)

funfunfun =)

Guest provrorsbarn

Can someone explain why Jae Suk always has a towel around his whole head when goes into the water?

He looks crazy... :D