[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest berrie

I'm so sorry sweetest,there's no eng subs available for RM yet...just chinese subs for now...actually KJKGlobal has kr-eng translators but all of them are vey busy with work and uni and we normally do subbing just KJK's cut cuz it's really difficult to do the whole show...

I really hope RSS will be subbing this show or if any korean-eng or chinese-english interest to translate for us.I'm sure  there are timer,editor and typesetter willing to help us subbing the show...

do you happen to know where to dl the c-subbed ver of this show (prefereably direct dl not torrent? many thxs in advance

i really hope that RSS will sub it... but i know they have a lot in their hands already >< and with the decreased in staff.. doesn't make things better -tears-

Guest teukiie

Se7en will be running for Running Man

100723_se7endance_1.jpg

Se7en is all set to begin album promotions from this week and it was revealed today that he will also be attending variety shows as part of his promotions.

And among them will be SBS Running Man which was confirmed by PD Jo Hyo Jin, “Se7en will be filming for Running Man next week. It will be his first time on a variety show in Korea for a long time but we believe that he will do well to provide laughter for our viewers.” YG Entertainment also confirmed the news and expressed that they are currently arranging for Se7enmag-glass_10x10.gif to appear on other top performing variety shows with reference to his schedule.

Se7en will have his first comeback stage through M! Countdown on July 29th.

Source: allkpop

Guest sunny_dance

SE7EN . . .on a variety show after what seems like 12784834 years?

i'm excited and i can't wait to watch when it airs! =]

Running Man embroiled in time manipulation controversy

how typical of the netizens to nitpick at every freaking detail!

i didn't even notice that until now but who cares really? whatever.

@nicha

will song ji hyo be there too?

i'm rooting for her to be part of the cast. 8 would make it even + 2 guests is 10 members. xD

speaking of females, i'd really like to see hwangbo. she'd be awesome for this show as well.

Guest berrie

^^ berrie,

chinese subbed download link...

epi 1

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=830875199

sorry i cant find epi.2 c-subbed...;(

epi2

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=833654137

credit kjkbaidu

MANY THXS for the links, nicha1980!!~~~~ you are full of AWESOMENESS~~~ ^^

can't wait to see se7en.. it's been sooo long since i've seen him on tv.. well.. it's technically my laptop screen.. LOL ^^

@nicha1980

I would love to help but I have been so busy these days...just finished watching ep. 2 (finally!). Is it true that ratings are low? I for one really love the whole concept of the show. It would be awesome if they had a member from FO guesting along each week with 2 new guests. I hope the show does well because I find it hilarious!! So email me and I'll try to do what I can. :)

Thanks for "running" this forum! lol

Guest jhu10

They need to get Daesung on this show. That's like one of the must haves. :)

You'll have the Dumb & Dumber Brothers and the Small-Eyed Brothers.

Guest undefindwun

I personally don't really care about the controversy because I don't pay that much attention to what time they are playing their games. I actually really like this show, even though I don't understand it.

My favorite game is when they have to take pictures and everyone is trying to cover each others faces. Gary or Gaeri is so funny in the 2nd episode when his pictures were taken. I laughed so much on that part.

And in the 3rd episode when they were playing soccer and Joong Ki's legs couldn't block the balls cause his legs weren't long enough.

I'm just gonna wait for subs to come out so I can watch it again cause I really enjoy the show.

Guest sunny_dance

Apart from that, Se7en will also be appearing on SBS Good Sunday – Running Man together with Son DamBi.

The filming of the show will take place on 2nd August for 2 days and 1 night.

Source: Seoulntn + MTStarnews

Shared by: KBites

2 days and 1 night? that's gonna be exhausting!

i wonder where they'll be running to this time?

Guest Dollxhie

I hope someone will sub the episodes T_T I wanna watch it so badly~~

Btw, thank you for starting this thread :-) Really helpful!! ^^

Guest lemoncake0910

Interesting show.

I hope there will be subbing teams that can get together and work on it if it's ever possible :sweatingbullets: subbing alone is a lot of hard work.