♡♡ 걸스데이 (Girl's Day) - DreamTea Ent - Official Thread

rapramesi

Guest dalas0808

Hello guys its my first time post here..
I recognize GsD of being a guest at RM... From there I started to become a fan GsD but I dont want the call Dai5y
not whether it is too girly, sorry but sorry :D
okay now just waiting for their comeback.. Curious how the concept of the comeback later
I hope the same as the concept of Something or Something ver. band (MBC Gayo)

• 5 weeks later...

@mtp1nk‌ I'm also waiting for their comeback but it seems we will get minah's solo debut before (in march).

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/02/girls-days-minah-to-make-her-solo-debut-later-this-month/

I will try to keep updating this thread till their comeback but it will be difficult to cover everything cause all members are busy and have individual schedules and my bias is yura so I'm mostly following her individual activities.

@daloula: yeah...I am wodering if GSD schedule will be pushed back as Minah will go SOLO first. WHat do you think?
Me also like Yura after watching WGM. Before watching WGM, I listened to their songs and use to like Minah. But now, Yura is number 1....

Btw, today is the last episode of WGM for Yura TT_TT
I hope she will have many more projects...I wonder why she has few projects compared to other members

@mtp1nk‌ yura is currently filming a web drama that's going to start airing later this month: http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/08/infinites-sunggyu-and-girls-days-yura-to-star-in-kbs-new-web-drama/ Don't worry about her she's currently the second most popular gd member in korea so she will start getting even more projects. I think dreamtea gave minah a debut to push girl's day's comeback to avoid big bang's comeback but I hope big bang doesn't push their comeback too.

@daloula: I thought the most famous members will be Minah and Hyeri. Since they are active in variety shows.

I do hope when GSD does its comeback, they will win many trophies again. It is time for them to be the first class girl group.

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl′s Day Yura to Co-Host ′K-Pop Star 4′ with Jun Hyun Moo for the Live Broadcast

Girl′s Day Yura will be joining K-Pop Star 4 as a live broadcast MC. 

According to Dream Tea Entertainment on March 12, Yura will be standing as MC for SBS′ K-Pop Star 4 as live broadcasts begin, starting March 15. 

With the Top 8 already confirmed to take the live broadcast stage, Yura will join Jun Hyun Moo in hosting K-Pop Star 4 

89088002.jpg

"Yura will show her hosting abilities as the live broadcast MC for K-Pop Star 4," said an agency affiliate. "Please look forward to Yura′s refreshing and unique way of hosting." 

The first live broadcast of K-Pop Star 4 will begin on March 15. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89088/girls-day-yura-to-co-host-k-pop-star-4-with-jun-hyun-moo-for-the-live-broadcast

Found this other thread. Where's everybody else?

:bz :bz :bz

Let's revive this thread! Minah's having a comeback as well as the whole group!! :)

Let's make some noise *woooooooooohooooo!!*

I guess that would be a virtual scream lol.

Hello Dai5iessss

>:D<

Hello again..
Yes, Minah is having a debut as a solo artist now..
Hopefully she is doing well...

I think GSD's comeback is really delayed but glad that Yura made her way to become MC of KPopStar 4...
and her look on Cable TV last time was such a WOW...(can't say no more kkk)

Guest dalas0808

@daloula its so far My guess.. So according to Yura's interview after the Cable's award.. U know how clumsy she is :D b4 official statement from DreamT we can still hope soon

@dalas0890 I think the earliest they can comeback is may cause Minah is probably ending her promotions in the first half of april and she will need some time to rest her voice and prepare for a group comeback so a comeback in june doesn't seem too weird. We need to wait for a DreamT statement. But one thing for sure an April comeback is not going to happen and it's for the best (I think Big Bang is coming back in April).

Guest melissaghendrix

I am a silent lurker in the Jjongah thread but I'm sad to see the Girl's Day thread is so quiet! Yura is my bae but I support Girl's Day activities. Fighting Daisy! I just hope that this thread will become as active as Jjongah. :) This is my first post in Soompi. 

• 1 month later...