♡♡ 걸스데이 (Girl's Day) - DreamTea Ent - Official Thread

rapramesi

Guest Feenazz07

I seriously love Girl's Day!!

They are climbing their way to my top favourite girl group^^

The song "If You Give Your Heart" I like it so much, the girls do such a great job :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Tensz releases “Tensz Road” feat. Girl’s Day Jihae

Rock group Tensz, after a two-year hiatus, has returned with a new EP entitled, “Tensz Road“.

The title single, “Tensz Road”, features the rapping of Girl’s Daymember Jihae. This pop-rock number is a catchy, upbeat tune that has the makings of a popular track!

Listen : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/tensz-releases-tensz-road-feat-girls-day-jihae

Guest adikkeluangman

Their legs are too much PS-ed. Too skinny.

Girl’s Day releases “If You Give Your Heart” for Shiny Shiny Shining OST

htm_20110419115527c000c010-001.JPG

On April 22nd, Girl’s Day released their OST participation for MBC’s weekend drama, “Shiny Shiny Shining“!

Titled “If You Give Your Heart“, the song is a slow and smooth ballad that brings out the vocal talent of the members. As it contrasts against the more cutesy style of their current title track, “Twinkle Twinkle“, fans were delighted to hear a different and more feminine side to the girls.

Listen : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/girls-day-releases-if-you-give-your-heart-for-shiny-shiny-shining-ost

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day releases MV for “If You Give Your Heart”

After releasing the audio track for “If You Give Your Heart” yesterday, Girl’s Day unveiled the full MV for this gorgeous ballad.

“If You Give Your Heart” is a remake by Choi Yeun Je, done for the OST of MBC’s “Shiny Shiny Shining” drama. The girls tribute to the song by delivering a lush cover that simply expressed the depth of their vocal talents. Fans were surprised to hear such mature voices from the girls, since the group donned an ultra-cutesy look for their latest promotional track, “Twinkle Twinkle“.

In light of this stripped-down piece, the MV simply reveals the behind-the-scenes process from the recording studio. It’s a simple video, but it seems to fit perfectly with the tone of the song. Check it out below!

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/girls-day-releases-mv-for-if-you-give-your-heart

Girl’s Day for ‘Maxim Korea’

mt_1303452722_-1132340512_0.jpg

Girl’s Day recently participated in a sexy photoshoot for “Maxim” magazine.

The members of Girl’s Day are all sporting short shorts, showing off their beautiful legs on their individual magazine covers. However, netizens questioned the appropriateness of the pictures while pointing out that members Minah and Hyeri are still minors.

Netizens said, “Within the members, aren’t Minah and Hyeri minors? Isn’t this kind of concept a little bit much?”, “Isn’t it an adult magazine?”, and “Following the underwear controversy…Sigh”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/girls-day-for-maxim-korea

Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy, Hyeri, Eun Gyo go to the same school?

htm_20110427175759c000c010-001.JPG

Have you ever watched a drama or anime based on a highschool, the ones where the beautiful highschool girls pop out at you in 31 different flavours (and sometimes the teachers too)? You might have told yourself, “I’ll bet money that a highschool like that doesn’t exist in real life.”

Well, apparently a highschool like that actually does exist; and instead of having childhood friends, tsunderes, and nerdy girls, these young ladies are actually national idols.

The picture (seen above) shows Suzy of miss A, Hyeri of Girl’s Day, and Eun Gyo of 5dolls at school, wearing their uniform and posing with two very, very lucky gentlemen. Note that they all have different colored hair and, of course, the uniform can only be described as adorable. Where is that place? Why hasn’t anyone heard of it yet? Is that a secret government facility, aimed at producing beautiful girls to entertain the citizens? Or perhaps they are on a set, filming a new drama?

Like Nancy Reagan, Just say No to those hypothetical questions as they all actually attend the Seoul School of Performing Arts. That’s right, the highschool is a special school aimed towards educating fine young people into actors, musicians and dancers. I guess my government facility theory was somewhat close. The three girls all go to that particular highschool, and that’s how they ended up taking a picture together. With two boys who just used up all their luck and will never win anything again in their entire life, I’m quite jealous.

Netizens expressed their thoughts, saying “I want to go to that school”, “What a variety of hair colors”, “They look kind of awkward together. Perhaps they don’t get along?” and “Hey, Sulli goes to that school too.” Wait, what was that last one again? Sulli from f(x) goes there too? That place is like a real-life Shin Hwa College from Boys Before Flowers… except this time the F4 is for the males to fantasize.

Note that upon further research, it was found that those special “arts highschools” tend to have only 2, 3 boys per class of 30 for a ratio of 1 male to 10 to 15 girls. Most people attending are above average because they’re studying specialized things such as acting, music and dancing.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/suzy-hyeri-eun-gyo-go-to-the-same-school

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day makes cameo in drama “I Believed in Men”

Having wrapped up their “Twinkle Twinkle” promotions, Girl’s Day has emerged on the drama scene with the girl group’s special cameo on MBC’s “I Believed in Men”!

In this episode, the quintet performs “Twinkle Twinkle” for a car commercial, dressed green versions of their outfits from the original music video. The performance begins at 1:24, check it out below:

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/girls-day-makes-cameo-in-drama-i-believed-in-men

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

[110425]Girl's Day-Googims Sponsor Photoshoot:Behind the Scenes

hyeri1.th.jpghyeri2.th.jpghyeri3.th.jpghyeri12.th.jpgminah1.th.jpgminah8.th.jpghyeri7.th.jpg

hyeri5n.th.jpghyeri6.th.jpghyeri11.th.jpghyeri10.th.jpghyeri9.th.jpg

hyeri4.th.jpghyeri8.th.jpgminah2.th.jpgminah3.th.jpgminah5.th.jpgminah6.th.jpg

minah7.th.jpgminah17.th.jpgminah15.th.jpgminah14.th.jpgminah13.th.jpgyura5m.th.jpg

yura7.th.jpgyura8.th.jpgyura1.th.jpgyura3.th.jpgyura6.th.jpg

[110426]Girl's Day-No Hong Chun's Best Friend Radio

gf81110427134155bestfri.th.jpg

gf81110427134155bestfri.th.jpggf81110427134155bestfri.th.jpggf81110427134155bestfri.th.jpggf81110427135153bestfri.th.jpggf81110427135153bestfri.th.jpg

Guest forgetaboutit

hello everyone I'm Lina I've lurking here for awhile and now I can finally comment yay!

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day’s Minah makes her cameo on “Baby-Faced Beauty”

201105020941151001_1.jpg

Girl’s Day’s Minah will be making a surprise cameo in KBS’s “Baby-Faced Beauty“!

The drama already began airing on May 2nd, and Minah is expected to be making her appearance in the first and sixth episodes as a 20 year old character named ‘Hyemi.’ The drama currently features a line-up that includes Jang Nara and Choi Daniel as the leading roles. Minah’s character will be pushing Jang Nara out from her company in order to take her place as a rookie.

Minah commented about her cameo, saying, “I was very nervous for getting a role that brings both nervousness and humor in the beginning episodes of the drama. Acting seems to be much harder than dancing and singing, but I want to play various roles after studying acting for a while.”

This will be Minah’s second appearance on TV dramas, as she made a cameo on MBC’s “I Believed in Men ” on April 29th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/girls-days-minah-to-make-a-cameo-on-baby-faced-beauty

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day become beauty ambassadors

20110504_1304472494_55130400_1.jpg

The Girl’s Day members were recently selected to become beauty ambassadors.

On May 3rd, the idols were appointed as ambassadors for the ‘2011 Seoul International Beauty Industry Celebration‘.

A representative for the event stated, “We selected Girl’s Day, who are currently busy carrying out their promotions, to spread the news about ‘2011 Seoul International Beauty Industry Celebration’. We hope that they will help with the settlement of a sound beauty culture.”

The girls will soon start their jobs as ambassadors for the upcoming event. They will also perform at the opening ceremony for the event on May 22nd with the group Koyote.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/girls-day-become-beauty-ambassadors

Girl’s Day voted as #1 girl group in post-SNSD era

From April 26th to May 3rd, DC Inside conducted a survey titled, “Which rookie girl group are you anticipating the most in the post-SNSD era?”

After 9,065 votes, the adorable ladies of Girl’s Day placed first with 1,903 (21%) votes. Girl’s Day debuted last year with “Tilt My Head“, and has been receiving attention with both their cute and sexy images.

2nd place went to miss A with 1,631 (18%) votes. This JYPE girl group had large interest from even before their debut and exploded with popularity with their debut song “Bad Girl Good Girl“. miss A revealed their new song “Love Alone” on May 2nd, and the girls also performed the opening act for Kim Yuna’s ice show.

A Pink came in 3rd place with 1,438 (16.4%) votes. Having only debuted in April, A Pink has captured fan boys’ hearts with their innocent fairy concept, and has been dubbed as “the second SNSD”. Even though girl groups tend to have a sexy concept in the music industry at the moment, A Pink has been promoting with their innocent and pure image.

Other groups on this poll include Dal Shabet, SISTAR, Rania, 5dolls, and others.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/girls-day-voted-as-1-girl-group-in-post-snsd-era

Guest adikkeluangman

CNBLUE & Girl’s Day go on a virtual date for “Director’s Cut 2″

1304650055_157228.jpg

The members of CNBLUE and Girl’s Day recently took part in a virtual date for Mnet’s “Director’s Cut 2.”

Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Sojin, Minah, and Na Yoon Kwon all took off to Mallipo for the cable channel’s latest special. The topic of discussion turned towards the spring weather, and MC Harim mentioned that around this time, college students were busy setting up blind dates. On the spot, he suggested Sojin and Jonghyun go on a date, and the two exchanged brief greetings in their hometown’s dialects.

Not wanting to be left out, Minhyuk and Minah joined in by letting go of the formality of their speech and continued conversing in a much friendlier atmosphere.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/cnblue-girls-day-go-on-a-virtual-date-for-directors-cut-2