♡♡ 걸스데이 (Girl's Day) - DreamTea Ent - Official Thread

rapramesi

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day’s Minah dances with TVXQ’s Yunho on “Strong Heart”

Girl’s Day’s Minah had confessed on an earlier show that she’s been a huge fan of TVXQ’s Yunho; in fact, her love has spanned over eight years! To her delight, the young star was able to not only stand on the same stage with him, but she also performed with Yunho as well.

On the latest episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, Minah performed a ‘kkab‘ version of HyunA’s “Change” choreography. With overly-exaggerated movements, Minah succeeded in cracking up her audience, as they called out, “Daebak, daebak!“”

MC Kang Ho Dong added that it was the most shocking female idol dance he had ever seen in the program’s existence.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/girls-days-minah-dances-with-tvxqs-yunho-on-strong-heart

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet, Girl’s Day, INFINITE, & T-Max attend “SPICY COLOR” launching event

On February 21st, idol groups Dal Shabet, Girl’s Day, INFINITE, and T-Max attended SPA’s “SPICY COLOR” fashion launching event in Myungdong, Seoul.

“SPICY COLOR” is an experimental SPA brand that aims to cater to the ‘playsumer’ (play + consumer) base through the use of pop culture and fun, unique color concepts that are unseen in the brand’s standard lines.

Under three themes, “JOY,” “PLAY,” and “LOVE,” the brand expresses a ‘fun and joyful experience of a fashion playground’ with clothing and lifestyle products that draw inspiration from music, scents, and the emotions of pop art.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/dal-shabet-girls-day-infinite-t-max-attend-spicy-color-launching-event

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day’s Yura surprises fans with a new blonde look

Fans of Girl’s Day are becoming more ecstatic by the day as the group’s comeback looms nearer, and after much patience, the fans were given a surprise bonus with a radical hair transformation by member Yura!

In recent pictures of Girl’s Day participating in an event, Yura can be seen rocking a new mid-length, straight blonde hairstyle, which is very reminiscent of 2NE1′s leader CL’s hair during their latest promotions.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/girls-days-yura-surprises-fans-with-a-new-blonde-look

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day greets Japanese fans and reveals new info about activities

On March 3rd, a behind-the-scenes clip of Girl’s Day at their music video shoot was uploaded onto YouTube, and the girls revealed some new information about their upcoming activities.

They announced, “Everyday! Girl’s Day! Hello, we’re Girl’s Day! As you can see, we’re shooting our music video. What could it be about? We’re very excited to reveal it to our fans, and that time is coming soon. Just wait a little bit longer, right now it’s a secret! This has been Girl’s Day, goodbye~ (Kawaii!)”

Watch : HERE

Their schedule is as follows:

March 15th – MV teaser released

March 16th – MV released

March 17th – MP3 release, Mnet to officially announce the song (Japanese included)

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/girls-day-greets-japanese-fans-and-reveals-new-info-about-activities

Thanks to adikkeluangman for the constant updates :)

I just saw the teaser, I like their outfits, Yura looks really good with the blond hair and Jihae looks so presh ♥

I just hope they won't overdo the cutesy thing :/

Just two more days till the full mv comes out, right ^^ ?

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day’s Yura transforms into a blonde

90a7b52a4d9cc4a87b7bf098248a0f48.jpg

Girl’s Day’s Yura transformed into a blonde to mark her coming-of-age.

On March 10th, the idol’s agency revealed that the college freshman colored her hair blonde to change up her image for the new album.

In the revealed picture, Yura looks more mature, and yet doll-like with her light hair and bangs.

Yura explained, “I tried changing my style at the excitement that I turned 20 and I’m happy people like it. I want to keep trying new things as well“.

The idol, who is famous because of her leg insurance, recently entered Dongkuk Women’s University as part of the class of 2011. Meanwhile, Girl’s Day is preparing to release their third single album on March 18th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/girls-days-yura-transforms-into-a-blonde

Guest lyne24

Love these girls...especially their song Nothing lasts forever.

Their newest MV is up on their Official YT: here

& here are GIFS of the MV i made :)

bow.gif

crazy.gif

red.gif

snake.gif

face.gif

minahclose.gif

yes-1.gif

twinkle.gif

Bet my bias is obvious now xP

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day to reveal comeback single through their first ever showcase

1299804302.592961_PP11031100020.JPG

On March 16th, Girl’s Day will be performing their third single for the first time through their comeback showcase!

Hosting the showcase in Apgujung, Dream Tea Entertainment will be unveiling the girls’ comeback single, music video, choreography, and concept fashion at the event.

Representatives stated, “Since it’s the girls’ first showcase since their debut, we decided to create an environment for them to communicate at a closer level with their fans before their official comeback. Fan-attendees will be selected through a lottery, and we’ll be preparing special presents for them.”

Girl’s Day will be officially releasing their comeback single on March 18th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/girls-day-to-reveal-comeback-single-through-their-first-ever-showcase

Guest Sgath

"Girl’s Day will be officially releasing their comeback single on March 18th."

I assume that would be a digital single. Darn, I really wanted to get my hands on a physical album from them, the new song is great!

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

[Giveaway] Autographed Girl’s Day T-shirts + CDs – Unlock the badge to enter!

girlsday_twinkle.jpg

Twinkle Twinkle” was released and the response from fans has been highly positive.

Late last night, Girl’s Day’s comeback music video, “

We are all looking forward to their comeback later tonight, so stay tuned!  But before that, DreamTea Entertainment and Girl’s Day have sent us 10 autographed t-shirts and albums to give out to fans!

To enter for a chance to win an autographed t-shirt and album, all you have to do is unlock the Special Event: Limited Time “Girl’s Day Twinkle Twinkle Comeback” supporter badge!

girls_day.png

[special Event: Limited Time Girl's Day "Twinkle Twinkle" Comeback Supporter Badge!]

what are badges?)

HOW TO UNLOCK THE BADGE (

click here to go over to the Girl’s Day MV release storyshare/like the story and watch the music video on the page all the way through!   Make sure to leave supportive comments for Girl’s Day as well!

- To unlock the badge, all you have to do is login to your 6Theory Account, 

If you’ve already unlocked the badge, then you have already been entered for a chance to win.  Winners will be announced on March 25th, 2011, and the special event limited time badge will no longer be available, so hurry!

so make sure to check it out.

Special thanks to Girl’s Day Daily (fan blog) who designed the special event badge!   Girl’s Day Daily is also running a 1st year anniversary & birthday project

S:allkpop