♡♡ 걸스데이 (Girl's Day) - DreamTea Ent - Official Thread

rapramesi

Guest adikkeluangman

Mystery male star stages kidnapping event for Girl’s Day’s Minah

Girl’s Day’s Minah was recently almost kidnapped by a mystery man in the middle of the day in Seoul.

Minah was doing outdoor filming for MBC every1’s “Super Junior Lee Teuk Yesung’s Love Chaser” when she was attacked by a mysterious man. Thankfully, fellow Girl’s Day member Yura helped save Minah from danger.

This dangerous mystery man was revealed to be a disguised male celebrity with a crush on Minah. However, the mystery celebrity had more than just a pretend kidnapping in store for her, as he also displayed a touching event to woo Minah.

Creepy or romantic? What do you guys think?

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/mystery-male-star-stages-kidnapping-event-for-girls-days-minah

Girl’s Day’s Ji Hae dances to Ciara’s “Like a Boy”

The members of Girl’s Day have been connecting with their fans through their Twitter accounts as well as their official Youtube page, and two weeks ago member Ji Hae released a video of herself dancing to Beyonce’s “Sweet Dream.”

Now, she’s back again with another hot dance video but this time she’s dancing to Ciara’s “Like a Boy.” She’s very pretty and has got some serious moves, check it out below.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/girl%E2%80%99s-day%E2%80%99s-ji-hae-dances-to-ciaras-like-a-boy

Watch : HERE

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Someone save Girl’s Day Min Ah, she’s drowning!

Min Ah of Girl’s Day recently posted a fun photo on her Twitter of herself supposedly “drowning”, with a caption underneath that reads, “Please save me!”

In the photo, you can see her behind a fish tank and blocking her nose as if she’s sinking.

Fans commented, “Where are you?? I’ll run to you and save you kekeke,” “This is so cute, such a joker you are.”

This girl is really starting to shine for both her vocal talents and her hilarity!

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/someone-save-girls-day-min-ah-shes-drowning

wow thanks for sharing Jihae's gifs <3

DSC5540.jpg

Girlsdaydaily giving away 2 autographed CDs of Girl's Day limited Edition 'Girl's Day Party #2'

JOIN! Must be member of gdd's blog though :)

And don't forget to join ALLKPOP Girl's Day Contest Event as well! (:

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day’s Min Ah to feature in Chinese idol group HIT-5’s new MV

Min Ah of rookie girl group Girl’s Day recently featured as the leading girl in an MV for one of China’s big idol groups, HIT-5.

The MV shoot was held over two days in Korea on November 27th and 28th, for which Min Ah acted alongside member Yang Fan as his girlfriend.

“Girl’s Day’s Min Ah was cast because I remembered her talent and the image she showed when I directed the Girl’s Day music video. I’m thankful that she never lost her smile in the cold and snow throughout the filming,” expressed director Kwon Dok Eun.

HIT-5’s music video and their new album is set to release this coming December.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/girls-days-min-ah-to-feature-in-chinese-idol-group-hit5s-new-mv

[ENG SUB] 101210 'We are Dating' - Ep 1 Part 1 - UKISS & Girl's Day (걸스데이)

YOUTUBE LINK: CLICK HERE

[ENG SUB] 101210 'We are Dating' - Ep 1 Part 2 - UKISS & Girl's Day (걸스데이)

YOUTUBE LINK: CLICK HERE

Part 3

Currently working on it

DOWNLOAD LINK: Go to http://girlsdaydaily.com

Subbed by girlsdaydaily

Guest iceprinceaftersch00l

Lizzy, Jaekyung, Bora, MinAh and NS Yoon Ji form DIVA5 for Music Bank!

tumblr_ldkmo7b7eZ1qet86xo1_500.jpg

To demonstrate the current popularity of girl groups, Music Bank has named four girl groups and one solo artist to perform a special stage as K-pop’s Hot Trend III for 2010!

After School’s LizzyRainbow’s JaekyungSISTAR’s BoraGirl’s Day MinAh, and NS Yoon Ji all performed for the year-end Music Bank special stage as part of “DIVA 5“.

Check out their performance as they danced solo to their hit songs and then a group dance break!

Special Stage - DIVA 5 (Minah,Jae Kyung,Bora,Lizzy,NS Yoon Ji) (Dec 17, 2010)

Credits:Allkpop

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day to release their own reality show in Japan

Girl’s Day will be joining the Hallyu wave in Japan next year with a new reality program called, “I Love Girl’s Day.”

The show will begin airing in January, and will run for three months through Mnet Japan. Cameras will follow the girls as they live out their day-to-day lives; footage will include dance rehearsals, salon visits, and even fashion tips from the group.

The producers’ representative revealed, “The program is much like a ‘try to copy Korean girl groups’ type of project. It will directly feature the charms of girl groups that are so loved by the rest of Asia. This will be a new opportunity for Japanese fans to fall in love with girl groups.”

Scheduled to air its pilot episode on January 4th, fans should also look forward to a Girl’s Day fan-meet sometime in February.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/girls-day-to-release-their-own-reality-show-in-japan

Wow, I'm really starting to like them after they had their comeback. I loved the teasers from their debut, they were fierce and original.

But their first single kind of disappointed and so I stopped looking out for them.

So yeah, am very happy about their new song.

I hope they will stick with this direction ^^

I wonder if we will see some more interaction between the girls soon? I'm curious about their group dynamic :D