♡♡ 걸스데이 (Girl's Day) - DreamTea Ent - Official Thread

rapramesi

^

Yeah i just know that :( so sad that they leave so quickly, they even didn't show their maximum ability yet in performance, they are talented singers...hope for the best for them

and they just changed twitter name into DreamTea_jiin and DreamTea_Jisun :huh:

Guest aminMS93

T.T  

i still can't accept this... im a DIAMOND will always wish and support them whatever their be..And for 3 member & new member Hwaiting and show more power in next comeback..DIAMOND will always support u guys.....

from Malaysian DIAMOND.

yea i was shocked when i heard the news as well :(

gosh this is so frustrating.. but no matter what, we should still support girl's day, jiin and jisun...

hope they comeback soon and be a successful person inthe future..

btw.. i found this picture girl's day performing... but two of the members dont look like jiin or jisun, soooo im guessing they are the new members?

http://www.girlsdaydaily.com/2010/09/13/fantaken-100912-girls-day-performing-2-members/

anyone recognize any of them? ><

100915_girlsdaynewmembers_main.jpg

After girl group Girl’s Day lost two of its members on the 12th, DreamTea Entertainment went out searching for replacements for Ji Sun and Ji In. Five days later, they’ve already found the newest members, and revealed their names and profiles!

Joining Girl’s Day will be 18-year-old Yura (Kim Ah Young) and 16 year old Haeri (Lee Haeri).

Yura is in her 3rd year of high school and stands at 168cm, weighing 49kg and her dynamic body is said to be her greatest skill. Haeri is slightly smaller at 166cm in height and 46kg in weight; she is currently in her first year of high school, and running marathons is her specialty.

A representative of the group said,

“We’re sorry for worrying everyone about the departure of our members and the transition of new ones. We will try improving our group as diligently as we did finding these new members.”

Girl’s Day is currently participating in MBC’s “Flower Bouquet“ and plans to begin their activities soon.

c; allkpop

-----

Visit http://girlsdaydaily.com for more daily updates on Girl's Day~

No need registration ^^

Min Ah solo for Jungel fish is so pretty.

Her voice is soft and lovely.

I hope she can do a mv for it but that's unlikely.

Anyways I think this song is just too perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

i just came across minah's singing videos on youtube

very surprised to find out that she CAN actually sing NICELY lol

i thought she was just there to be the face of the group but her vocals are very decent

not the best but better than some. hope she hones it more and hope they get more recognition <3

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Star Golden Bell (2010-10-02).avi [710.15 MB]

MBLAQ (Lee Joon, Chun Dong, Mir), Girl’s Day (Min Ah, Ji Hae), KCM, Yoon Joo Hee, Choo So Yeong, Bohwal (Lee Yoon Seok, Yoon, Hyung-Bin), Kim Dae Hee, Hong In Gyu, Nana Akiyama, Jong Ju Ri, etc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest songbird86

Girl’s Day release adorable short video clip introducing all the members

Girl’s Day is rebooting after the sudden departure of ex-members Ji Sun and Ji In with the addition of new members Yura and Hyeri, so a re-introduction of the group was bound to happen, and now it’s finally here.

Girl’s Day just released a short video clip on their official Youtube channel that highlights each member, and it features the girls goofing off around town with their bare faces, and includes footage of the group in training.

Girl's Day Video

Credit:Allkpop