[Drama 2010] Gloria 글로리아

Guest sayroo

Although, this may be a possible spoiler, it is only my guess:

Jin Joo is not retarded.  But, she became child-like, as a result of the accident, in which their parents were killed.  I suspect that Ji Seok may have been in love with Jin Joo.  But, with her background and the fact that she was a singer, she was unacceptable to his mother.  (And, I hope that mother had nothing to do with the accident.)

tongue2.gif

Both Jung Nan and Yun Seo lack purpose/direction in their lives.  It would be great if Jung Nan became the 'Den Mother' to all the young people.  And, Yun Seo became part of this extended family, so that she doesn't feel alone in this world.  Then, the best of all would be if Jung Nan, Jin Joo, Jin Jin and Yun Seo form a fantastic new singing group and wows the world.;)

And, Hong Ah has been the most wonderful guardian angel for Jin Jin and Yun Seo.  I really like this character and the way the actor is portraying the role.  He has to be and do whatever is necessary, in a given situation.  Yet, in his innermost core, he is a wise person.:)

I hope this writer will give us a decent ride, and not send us into oblivion. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although, this may be a possible spoiler, it is only my guess:

Jin Joo is not retarded. But, she became child-like, as a result of the accident, in which their parents were killed. I suspect that Ji Seok may have been in love with Jin Joo. But, with her background and the fact that she was a singer, she was unacceptable to his mother. (And, I hope that mother had nothing to do with the accident.)

tongue2.gif

Hi,

Sorry to cut your post short.

Just wanted to comment on your spoiler as to why Jin Joo is like that.

Jin Joo, as we all know was singer before becomming like that. She even won "new artist" award. When she was new singer, she just got driver's license and bought new car. She took her parents for a drive and got into accident which killed her parents. I think she became like that (unstable mental state) from the shock of killing her parents. As you can see in today's episode how scared she was when she got stuck in the middle of the road. She is terrified of speeding cars and goes into shock.

I really enjoyed this weekend drama and was very moved by Jin Jin's love for her sister. Can't wait for next weekend.

Can someone explain why Yoon Seo is acting the way she is?....

I don't think it really explains as to why Yoon Seo wanted to commit suicide. I think, she being daughter of mistress of big company president, she grew up always being talk of the society. She probably used wanting to study ballet to get away from Korea and with her not able to study ballet any more, she had to return to place (Korea) she was trying to get away.

She is really her biological mother. She just has different way of showing her love. Her father did really show concern when he spoke to her in the hospital. He told her "you know how important daughter you are to me". I'm not sure but sound like she might be his only child? I could be wrong but I get the impression that his wife is sick since father called to remind her to visit her and Yoon Seo's mother got really upset that he called just to remind Yoon Seo that.

Guest adorkiable

Hi,

Sorry to cut your post short.

Just wanted to comment on your spoiler as to why Jin Joo is like that.

Jin Joo, as we all know was singer before becomming like that. She even won "new artist" award. When she was new singer, she just got driver's license and bought new car. She took her parents for a drive and got into accident which killed her parents. I think she became like that (unstable mental state) from the shock of killing her parents. As you can see in today's episode how scared she was when she got stuck in the middle of the road. She is terrified of speeding cars and goes into shock.

I really enjoyed this weekend drama and was very moved by Jin Jin's love for her sister. Can't wait for next weekend.

Thanks for the explanation of Jin Joo. It made sense now.

I do agree that Jin Jin screams, kicks, hits, and yells too much. I know it's her character but they should made it less. It's kind of annoying watching her screaming and kicking and hitting. But her undying love for her older sister is pure love and heartfelt. I enjoy watching her taking care of her sister even when life is tough for them. And I'm happy that Jin Jin found a reason to live and discover her hidden talent. Although I have a feeling that being a club singer will bring more miserable and trouble to her life.

I also hope the ratings will break the 10% mark on the next episode. Like I said before, this drama is promising and worth the watch. I think everyone who watch this drama will understand the true meaning of discovering who you are and how to love others deeply.

I don't think it really explains as to why Yoon Seo wanted to commit suicide. I think, she being daughter of mistress of big company president, she grew up always being talk of the society. She probably used wanting to study ballet to get away from Korea and with her not able to study ballet any more, she had to return to place (Korea) she was trying to get away.

She is really her biological mother. She just has different way of showing her love. Her father did really show concern when he spoke to her in the hospital. He told her "you know how important daughter you are to me". I'm not sure but sound like she might be his only child? I could be wrong but I get the impression that his wife is sick since father called to remind her to visit her and Yoon Seo's mother got really upset that he called just to remind Yoon Seo that.

ya that mother is her real mother but just that the mother is just the mistress .i think her mother suffer from depression .though not sure how it relate to her maybe she witness something in the past which make her lost the desire to live .and with the label of illegimate child ..it might have create pressure on her ?

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_003130230.jpg

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_003126493.jpg

the two of them knew about each other background , both are illegitimate child , when their father asked they be marry ..they have to be marry ..so the marriage arrangement is done

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_002782282.jpg

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_002697597.jpg

lol this two ahjussi are funny

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_002302435.jpg

they joked that dong ah and jin jin will end up together just like in drama when two who are always fighting end up as a match make in heaven

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_002305805.jpg

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_000222155.jpg

jin jin told the boss that she cannot die before jin joo..so she must live ..but till now finally maybe she can also find a reason to live for ..to sing on stage .

she didnt know she can sing before ..but now she want to sing

Gloria Esp 1 ( chinese subtitles )

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=34OWVUQE

Gloria Esp 2 ( chinese subtitles )

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1H97PCC

Gloria esp 3 ( chinese subtitles )

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O971YGBP

=

dong ah might be hot tempered and gangster way in his dealings..lol but he has a big heart~~ and so sweet ,the braclet yeon su has ..lol .she say it was suppose to spell her name or somethng .but there are missing pieces? though he was "upset" that she asked him abt it but later .he was at the shop looking for the letters N

Gloria3avi_001226760.jpg

Gloria3avi_001233633.jpg

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_001564697.jpg

Gloria3avi_002143143.jpg

the little kid with jin joo is cutee..the others always teased them as a couple lol

Gloria3avi_000278945.jpg

jung nan make it sound as if her son is depending on her for a living.which is really not true but " Gloria" assumed it is

lol she thought he is a driver ~! and passed him some money to get him to make the owner order more newspaper~

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_000767834.jpg

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_000769335.jpg

I think she said it was missing 2 letters which spelled her name in English.

It's so funny that he always gets "free" stuff whenever he gets into his rage. He stops after he gets "freebies"! LOL!

dong ah might be hot tempered and gangster way in his dealings..lol but he has a big heart~~ and so sweet ,the braclet yeon su has ..lol .she say it was suppose to spell her name or somethng .but there are missing pieces? though he was "upset" that she asked him abt it but later .he was at the shop looking for the letters N

I think she said it was missing 2 letters which spelled her name in English.

It's so funny that he always gets "free" stuff whenever he gets into his rage. He stops after he gets "freebies"! LOL!

LOLLL yes i know~!!!! .his free fried chicken and the piggybank !! i cant wait to see how he will be protecting this yeon su .though i do adore his and jin jin moments ..i lost count how many times they pulled or throw at each other

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_001576676.jpg

Gloria3avi_002747514.jpg

DominicaGLOE04100808HDTVXViD-HANavi_001219419.jpg

and this kang seok has a new position at the entertainment company so i expect they will be discovering new singing talents soon~~~~.which will make jin jin walk the same path as her sister did before i think ?~~

Dong Ah is very interesting and quite the psychologist.  He reads people very well.  Perhaps, because of his lifestyle of growing up on the streets.  He knows exactly the type of behavior to exhibit with each person.

With Jin Jin, he is rough and tough; to the point of physically fighting with her.  Yet, with Yun Seo, he is gentle and calm.  And, he cares for both of them.  But, in his own way.

I hope he finds his dream(s) and happiness.  It would be too sad for him to be disappointed.:)

Guest KokkaDaisuki

************* Lyrics of Gloria OST ^^ *************

♬ 빈털터리 (Ending Theme)

노래 : 별, 간종욱

안녕이라고 말할 수 없습니다 이렇게

죽을만큼 난 찢겨져서 더 아프잖아요 날 이해 못하면

슬프잖아요 터질 것 같아 미칠 것 같아

시리잖아요 괴롭잖아요 그대 없음이

너무 싫어요 소나기처럼 맘을 적셔와 망가지게 해

오래가도 아물질 않고

눈물이 나오는 날엔 편지를 쓰죠 오늘 잊으려

눈물 지울 날 다시 웃을 날 꿈이라기엔 너무 아픈 날

하루하루가 지긋지긋해 답답해 너무나도 숨이 차 이렇게

아무것도 남아 있지 않아

* 다신 빈털터리가 되긴 싫어 정말

절대 가지 마요 절대로 멀어지지 마 날 두고 가지마

가지마 가지마 가지마 자꾸 눈물 나오잖아

하룰 하룰 떠나 보내요 하나도 더 남은 게 없이

빈털터리가 됐죠 *

눈물이 나오는 날엔 편지를 쓰죠 오늘 잊으려

눈물 지울 날 다시 웃을 날 꿈이라기엔 너무 아픈 날

하루하루가 지긋지긋해 답답해 너무나도 숨이 차 이렇게

아무것도 남아 있지 않아

이제는 끝인가요 혼자가 됐나요

매일 몰래 하루를 찾고 있죠

불러봐도 멀어져 가는 하루를

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♬ 글로리아 (Gloria)

노래 : 선민

Gloria, 나도 몰랐던 나

상상 못했던 나, 알게 될 것 같아

새로운 바람이 포근히 또 감싸와

눈물 모두 다 잊고서 새로운 나를 찾아서

지쳐도 괜찮아 잠시 쉬면 되는거죠

두 눈 질끈 또 감고서 다시 서는거야

Gloria, 구름 가득한 날

앞으로 다가올 새로운 햇살이

가까워지네요 조금 더 참아봐요

다시 서는거야

Gloria, 꿈을 찾는가요?

희미해지나요? 많이 아픈가요?

그럼 실컷 울어봐요 눈물 닦고 웃어봐요

사는 게 다 그런거죠

다시 서는거야

I finished ep 4 yesterday with c sub. I can say I love it, the bickering and fighting between JJ and DA. JJ thought KS is only driver and tried to bribe him into subscribing newspapers for her while KS neither denied nor explained. Both YS and KS are mysterious. Hope the ratings will rise a bit.

Gloria, fighting !

Guest KokkaDaisuki

'글로리아' 이천희, 대학로에서 소이현과 '거리 데이트' 포착

mcN332853_0.jpg

MBC 주말드라마 ‘글로리아’ 주인공 이천희와 소이현의 첫 데이트 장면이 공개돼 화제다.

지난 3일 오후 서울 대학로에서 진행된 ‘글로리아’의 촬영 현장에는 늦은 시간과 무더운 날씨에도 불구하고, 많은 인파가 몰려 최근 화제가 되고 있는 ‘글로리아’에 대한 대중의 관심을 실감케 했다.

이날 촬영 장면은 극 중 거친 삼류인생을 살던 하동아(이천희 분)가 유일하게 순수하고 애틋한 감정을 느끼는 대상인 윤서(소이현 분)의 갑작스런 부탁으로 이루어진 데이트로서 ‘꼴통 하동아’ 특유의 투박하지만 진심이 담긴 장면으로 촬영 당시 거리를 메운 사람들의 이목을 단번에 집중시켰다.

특히 이천희는 정윤서와 서로의 아픔을 털어놓는 장면에서 촬영을 가득 메운 인파와 폭염에도 불구하고 감정에 몰입하는 한편, 상대배우인 소이현의 컨디션을 위해 촬영 틈틈이 유쾌한 농담을 건네기도 하고 지친 스태프들을 위해 직접 일손을 돕는 등 분위기 메이커 역할을 톡톡히 했다는 후문.

'글로리아’의 한 관계자는 “보통 거리촬영은 변수가 많아 기피하는 것이 사실이다. 특히 이번 촬영은 늦은 시간과 폭염에도 불구하고 대학로라는 장소와 두 배우의 인기 때문에 많은 인파가 몰려 촬영 진행에 있어 많이 걱정했는데, 배우들과 스태프들의 팀위크로 신속하고 화기애애한 분위기 속에서 촬영을 무사히 끝마칠 수 있었다”고 설명했다.

오는 15일 방송 예정인 이번 데이트 장면은 서로에게 알 수 없는 끌림을 막연히 느끼고 있는 두 사람이, 다른 세계의 사람이라고만 여겼다가 서로의 아픔을 공유하며 좀 더 다가가는 대목. 이를 계기로 두 사람의 러브라인이 본격화 될 것으로 보여 더욱 기대를 모으고 있다.

한편, ‘글로리아’는 나이트 클럽을 배경으로 밑바닥 인생이지만 꿈을 위해 꿋꿋이 살아가는 사람들의 이야기를 소재로 시청자들에게 공감대를 형성, 방송 3회 만에 시청률 두 자릿수를 기록하며 상승세를 타고 있다.

메디커투데이 My스타뉴스 남연희 기자 (ralph0407@mdtoday.co.kr)

Guest sayroo

GLORIAbig.png

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

GLORIA

EPISODE 1 *HAN*

Main Translator: wassupgurl85

Spot Translator: songbird

Timers: semi-fly, KumoYami

Editor/QC: rambutan

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

*Please SUPPORT fansubbers, not streaming sites! **Twitter **Wiki **Blog

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for this drama @ haru2subs.com*

Guest mandalaywith

Man, I hope Bae Doo Na ends up with Lee Chun Hee in this drama. They make an adorable couple. Just love them!!!

Me too~!Bae Doo Na & Lee Chun Hee adorable couple :lol:

Guest yeohweping

Ep.5 summary

Yun Seo and Kang Seok left the restaurant together after their meeting end.

Jung Nan tells Jin Jin that there was something wrong with her pitching and she needs to do something to improve on it. Jung Nan plays around with Eo Jin and Jin Joo while Jin Jin ponders how to improve on her voice in the background.

Dong Ah went to visit his boss who is now locked in jail and gave his former boss a "head-ache" when he rebuked the latter for telling him not to follow him anymore as his heydays are over and Dong Ah needs to find a goal in his life. Outside the jail, Dong Ah finally said out what he actually wanted to ask advices about because to him, his meeting with Yun Seo is just like a dream to him and he wonders if it's too big of a dream if he was to go after her.

Jin Jin asks the advices of the other house tenants on how to improve on singing while the female dancer moved in with them after being cheated of her money by her boyfriend.

Dong Ah gets jealous upon seeing Kang Seok sending Yun Seo home when he lingers in front of her house again and goes to the dressing room when he goes to work to make inquiries from Jung Nan whether Kang Seok is dating Yun Nan. He becomes angry after he mistaken that Kang Seok who is driver (Jin Jin was asking Jung Nan about Kang Seok working as a driver after seeing him cleaning the car but Jung Nan just said that he lives for the car without clearing her misunderstanding)who is going after Yun Seo, a rich girl.

The real stalker is Ji Seok who stands outside Yun Seo's place shouting that he wants to see her but only leaves when Yun Seo's mom came home and sneered at him for going after her daughter without thinking of his age.

Big mom goes to the nightclub after seeing Jung Nan's posters and goes into her crazy mode of staring her hate at Jung Nan while she was singing and greatly embarrassed Jung Nan in front of her friend, revealing that she was someone's mistress.

Ji Seok sneered at Kang Seok again while big mom got a warning from her husband that he will do the same things to her if anything happens to Jang Nan.

Dong Ah hits Jin Jin with toilet paper when she remembered something again from the past with the pail on her head and both of them get into a fight again with the old host commenting that they are fighting like a couple. They were going to fight again until Eo Jin came out of his room crying for his mom again after a nightmare.

Kang Seok was scolded by a jealous Dong Ah for treating his mom like a common woman instead his mother when he came to see his mom while Jin Jin tells him that he is really inhuman for not calling out mom even once when he was talking to Jung Nan.

Yun Seo came running downstairs to meet Dong Ah when she sees him outside the house and learn that he got her address from the hospital.

Guest yourasthma

Me too~!Bae Doo Na & Lee Chun Hee adorable couple :lol:

i second that! first show i can watch after PP and i see some familiar faces. im enjoying this show although i might be biased cos i like bae doo na. but chun hee's the revelation for me. he's surprisingly quite a good and natural actor. he and bae doo na are adorable and better actors than the supporting couple. i hope the show doesnt sizzle out as it's still too early to tell whether it will be great or not but im really enjoying it atm.

Archived