[drama 2010] Comrades / Legend of the Patriots 전우

Guest sayroo

Guest JaneElliot

i'm with JaneElliot ... :wacko: i can't remember who's who and who's what

everyone is wearing the uniforms with dirts all over their faces

well, it's war drama ... i will need more time to be able remember the casts, expect the leads ^_^

Haha, it's gotten easier as I've watched more episodes, but I still have to consciously work at it more than with any other drama... Oh, well, it's all good.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HYOFAN

I remember all main character name, since i follow some of them on twitter.

I got they twitter from My fav actor Leee Seunghyo he play as Jung Taeksoo in Comrades :)

i remember their faces, but it's hard for me to remember their name

kekkeke ... :D

on the last episode i watched (ep4), LTR's character was told to assassin the General

i wonder if she in tuned get caught by CSJ's character

kekekeke .. i smell "re-igniting the romance"

Guest musicstore

really love this drama,most of the characters are from very familiar to me.They are either in queen seok deok or Dae Joyoung which are some of my fave historical war drama.

However i'm pretty surprise that this is a short drama,from this drama we should learn to treasure the peace that we are having now.

Guest hot_saranghae

I remember all main character name, since i follow some of them on twitter.

I got they twitter from My fav actor Leee Seunghyo he play as Jung Taeksoo in Comrades :)

^^

thanks for the info....I've found their twitter too now....

btw I got Choi SooJong, Park SangWook, Ryu SangWook, Lee Seunghyo, Ahn YoungJun and Jung TaeWoo's twitters

did I miss anyone out?

hahaha they're so cute and seem so close to each other^^~

argh....and one more day to a new episode!!~~~

Guest HYOFAN

^^

thanks for the info....I've found their twitter too now....

btw I got Choi SooJong, Park SangWook, Ryu SangWook, Lee Seunghyo, Ahn YoungJun and Jung TaeWoo's twitters

did I miss anyone out?

hahaha they're so cute and seem so close to each other^^~

argh....and one more day to a new episode!!~~~

yes there's others hong kyungin and Heo jaeho :)

seems like they are really close each other, I read tweet from hong kyungin to Lee Seunghyo said he angry with other man on the set then Seunghyo told him to calm down. I think their brotherhood not just in the drama but also in the real world.

This is down my list to watch at a later date - I've heard good things about and in any case, comments seems to indicate it is better than Road No 1.

Out of curiosity, does everyone's favourite Yellow Hwarang play a big role in this or is he a bit like he was in Queen Seon Deok and in the background?

Guest musicstore

This is down my list to watch at a later date - I've heard good things about and in any case, comments seems to indicate it is better than Road No 1.

Out of curiosity, does everyone's favourite Yellow Hwarang play a big role in this or is he a bit like he was in Queen Seon Deok and in the background?

Quite big,in fact the entire squad of the main character play a major role.Lots of scenes on their brotherhood ties and bonds.

Guest HYOFAN

Do you mean Lee Seunghyo? he haven't get much lines in previous episodes, but he get much more lines now. He play as a totally different character than Hwarang Alcheon, you will shock when you see him in first episode.

Guest hot_saranghae

HM....the separation continues...

but somehow with Choi SooJong's character in the picture things are looking brighter....

doesn't he always have that kind of effect all the time?

Might be choi soojong the actor too.....such a great veteran actor...and although there are a lot of other veteran actors who can act as good or even better than him,

choi soojong's presence is just so overwhelming on screen.....he makes others around him shine too!!~~~

Guest hot_saranghae

things are getting even more messy in the camp.....but my suspicions about the spy seems to be correct >.<~~~

ah, and I like Ahn YoungJun and Lee SeungHyo's scenes outside the camp......catching the bunny and all tt.....seems like a little break from all the war >.<~~

btw Is Ryu SangWook gonna get separated from everyone permanently now? T________T!!~~

Guest JaneElliot

I'm pretty behind, since I'm following the subs, but I just finished episode 8 and can't wait for the next one. :crazy: Seriously, the last few minutes and the preview for 9 were so intense! Keeps getting better...

things are getting even more messy in the camp.....but my suspicions about the spy seems to be correct >.<~~~

ah, and I like Ahn YoungJun and Lee SeungHyo's scenes outside the camp......catching the bunny and all tt.....seems like a little break from all the war >.<~~

btw Is Ryu SangWook gonna get separated from everyone permanently now? T________T!!~~

i'm hoping Ryu Sang Wook's character will get his leader & Lee Taeran's converted to the SK side later in the drama

though i feel bad for the leader, cause LTR's will still love CSJ's

I'm pretty behind, since I'm following the subs, but I just finished episode 8 and can't wait for the next one. :crazy: Seriously, the last few minutes and the preview for 9 were so intense! Keeps getting better...

are you watching thru KBS World??

i am .. ^_^ and i can't wait to watch the next episode

will CSJ's & LTR's characters meet again during the bombing .....

Guest hot_saranghae

i'm hoping Ryu Sang Wook's character will get his leader & Lee Taeran's converted to the SK side later in the drama

though i feel bad for the leader, cause LTR's will still love CSJ's

you mean Jung TaeWoo's character? I haven't seen much of their side for some time now^^~~

now that I think abt it....we don't really know why Lee TaeRan crossed the border to the North and became their soldier....I wonder what happened before the war^^~

btw, Choi SooJong posted photos of the casts wearing north korean soldier uniforms on his twitter....I wonder what happens.......but Ryu SangWook is not there....hkzhkzhkzhkz...I miss him....

Guest JaneElliot

Just finished episode nine. These last few eps have all had really cliffhangery endings, which is both awesome and supremely frustruating because I wanna just zip to the next one but I can't.

It's like every episode is more intense, but I think part of it is that I'm getting more attatched to the characters, who are getting more tangled up with each other. Plus it's just very suspenseful.

Archived