WangBiHo Yoon HyungBin apologises to HyunA

Guest cjshin

apparently GAG concert contacts the managers prior to the show and have to receive an OK.

she went to the show knowing she would be made fun of.

why go if you're just going to cry and make everything awkward?

i'm pretty sure she heard worse things than that before.

does she cry every time she hears or reads something negative about her?

Guest hiswendy

WELL AT LEAST HE HAS NOW APOLOGIZED.

which is the point of this thread anyway,

sooo tralalala~ he seems like a good guy

(when he's not at work haha)

Guest ninyaah

i actually think she's a bit over-reacting. everyone knows he makes fun of celebrities all the time, so i don't see why hyuna would react that way. i mean, it's a gag show; if it were impromptu, then i can understand why she'd cry. the things he say might be harsh, but he's just doing his job.

Ughh...I don't like this guy. His jokes aren't funny at all. I saw one where Min Kyung Hoon was sitting in the audience, and he said stuff that sounded like disses instead of jokes -___- Scripted or not, GAG Concert or not, I think there is a line between being funny and mean.

Guest Star005

i might get malicious hate comments for this but

hyunah did leave because of her own faults

and i am 100% positive about my information because my cousin was part of Wonder Girls team.

and the comedian was doing what he does to EVERYONE! and it is funny actually.

He is purely sarcastic and if the celebrities cant take it, they arent really mature.

People in america constantly make fun of one another to make jokes. really it isn't that serious.

Guest FDTxtianshix

I'm more disappointed in people that find this show funny and the scriptwriters. I don't blame Wang Biho at all, because it's his stage character and job. I blame the people who produce this show, and the people who watch it. I watched Biho once and never did again. What's so entertaining about people who poke fun, insult and mock others? Even though the idols look like they're laughing, I don't think any of them enjoy being called out like that. Isn't this show technically based on bullying even if it is supposed to be for "comedy"? Anyway, if you love the show, don't be insulted. I just find this show to be a bit overboard in my opinion.

I don't think Hyuna was too sensitive for this. She left due to chronic gastroenteritis, and left right before WG hit it big. 4Minute is popular but they're not WG level. She missed out on huge success. If I were Hyuna, I'd be sad I missed out too. Now 4Minute is starting to get really popular and a comment telling her to leave again is like crushing her previous work and dreams.

Usually I don't really like Hyuna but I really feel sorry for the girl on this one. Fighting Hyuna!

Guest kimchi hana

I get he has no life and wants the attention, but he should really get a real job... and find a joke that is actually funny and not something that will bash other celebrities.

Sometimes his comments cross the line and some aren't even funny.

But you need to take the hate level down a little bit.

Do you know anything about Wang Biho AT ALL? I assume not.

He doesn't want attention. He wants to poke fun at celebrities.

And he does have a job besides working at Gag Concert FYI.

Most comedians on these shows do. So shush about that.

When he doesn't step over the line, he's pretty funny

and I love that he knows so much about the person he's making fun of.

Whether or not he did the research himself, he still knows what he's talking about.

Archived