CF featuring Rain and f(x)'s Victoria becomes a hot topic

old

d157862c5e.jpg

A blast from the past, a CF from a few years ago featuring star Bi / Rain and f(x)’s leader Victoria together has been dug up again and has become a trending topic in Korea.

On an internet portal community site, a thread entitled ‘ A time when Rain and Victoria filmed a CF together ’ was uploaded along with the actual past CF.

What was the CF for? It was for the 2008 China Samsung Anycall where Bi and Victoria suddenly break out into a dance and flaunt each of their merits to one another.

Trust me, if you combine Victoria’s dancing flexibility and Rain’s dancing expertise, that’s a pretty hot combination.

Netizens commented,

Back then and now, Rain still looks cool

What an awesome CF

It’s fun to watch their awesome collaboration ”,

Victoria looks so pretty

it’s nice to watch her dancing skills

wonder what will be Nickkhun's reaction to this ?”

Check it out for yourselves

v

v

v

Bi (Rain) - Any Dream CF

v

v

v

100617_anycallcf_bivictoria_jpg.jpg

cr : allkpop

Guest _dovely

i remember watching this 2 years and thought Victoria was really pretty

she's looks a lot younger too ^^

Guest zahieyjunki

Victoria has been work with Rain few times and so does Krystal. she appeared on Rain's mv.

Victoria looks much pretty backdays. she look so much mature in the Replay MV. but still i like her now.

Guest SweetSerein

awww they look cute together. =) now that Victoria is gonna be on WGM..netizens are diggin up stuff on her...tsk tsk tskk. they really have nothing to do. so far all the stuff has been positive so thats a good thing...she seems like a good girl! <3

Guest SoompiSnoopi

ahaaha . . i remember this

victoria is so pretty.& bi is so hot.

i've been waiting for

her to debut ever since then.

leader victoria song . <3

Archived