Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung So Min’s shoes in Playful Kiss grabs attention

jung-so-min-11.jpg

Playful Kiss creates new fashion trend. It’s Jung So Min school’s shoes that grabs the attention. People love the cute Oxford style shoes worn by her in Playful Kiss.

What’s Oxford shoes?

It’s a leather shoes which can be tighten with ties. It came from 17th century, worn by students of Oxford University. The main characteristic is the round nose and small trap on the back.

jung-so-min-2.jpg

Although the shoes looks fabulous, actually it came from labor class people during that time and usually worn by men.

It’s nice school’s shoes, we love it !

jung-so-min-3.jpg

Source : Shoesrack via http://koreanvibe.com

i'm a fan of PK and the reason to make me to be a fan is Jung So Min, she's so so cute, I've just watched CF Bread&Co making, she's in interview so amazing, nature, sweet and fresh.

I repeat one thing I posted in PK"s theard. I don't like someone compare her with YEH. To me, YEH is not nature, she's cute because everyone put her in this image and she's so fake, maybe her face's plastic surgery make me always feel that.

JSM definitely is my new favorite's actress. :)

Btw, nice to meet all you guys in this theard :)

Guest Squishiee

so min's smile is the most adorable

her dimples make you wanna pinch them

and her aegyo voice *____* i think i got a girl crush

tooo adorable to not post :)

69804_158412067515468_140067606016581_354751_4365402_n.jpg

69804_158412057515469_140067606016581_354748_4616431_n.jpg

69804_158412054182136_140067606016581_354747_4840385_n.jpg

cred: khj perfect :3

Guest akno2882

Hello...just lurking....I love JSM!!!! I caught a glimpse of her in BAD BOY then....I recognized her in PK. Of course! At first I watched PK cuz I saw KHJ but I came to like the drama 10x more cuz JSM was so cute. You just gotta lover her adorable smile and facial expressions!!!

I became a fan of hers after watching her interviews for PK.

I love PK! I love the chemistry between JSM and KHJ on screen and off screen. Wonderful job!

I look forward to watching her in more dramas. As I watch KHJ and JSM throughout this drama, I'm so proud of them for working so hard and improving their craft as actors.

JSM and KHJ Fighting!! I support JSM and KHJ 100%.

Guest akno2882

Jung So Min’s shoes in Playful Kiss grabs attention

%7Boption%7Djung-so-min-11.jpg

Playful Kiss creates new fashion trend. It’s Jung So Min school’s shoes that grabs the attention. People love the cute  Oxford style shoes worn by her in Playful Kiss.

What’s Oxford shoes?

It’s a leather shoes which can be tighten with ties. It came from 17th century, worn by students of Oxford University. The main characteristic is the round nose and small trap on the back.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://koreanvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/jung-so-min-2.jpg

Although the shoes looks fabulous, actually it came from labor class people  during that time and usually worn by men.

It’s  nice school’s shoes, we love it !

%7Boption%7Djung-so-min-3.jpg

Source : Shoesrack via http://koreanvibe.com

Hello, unfortunately I can't understand Korean. If someone can please answer my question, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

I saw JSM's oxford shoes and I love oxfords! I was wondering if Shoesrack via http://koreanvibe.com delivery internationlly? I was wondering if I can order on their website? Cuz I would really love to buy a pair of oxfords but the website doesn't seem to have any eng translation to find out if you can purchase from them outside of Korea...Pls help...Thanks!

Guest london7

Hi guys!

Yeah, we need to keeps this thread going...I really like her acting.

Thank you for the shoes pics, you see if you want to be in OHN's shoes, you can, lol.

I am really glad to read familiar PKers here, as Chelli. Hello here too!!!

So, nobody knows about Bad Guy? I mean has someone already watched it and can tell me?

Read you here too!

JSM Fighting!!!

Guest nozomi06

i really wish that some korean fans could take her pics or vids during the shooting or any other time...well i know she's newbie so she doesn't have much fans yet....anyway hope to see her in other projects and gain more popularity after this...

i've watched her interview on YT n iMBC but i don't understand Korean :(...

Guest retsuno

Hi guys!

Yeah, we need to keeps this thread going...I really like her acting.

Thank you for the shoes pics, you see if you want to be in OHN's shoes, you can, lol.

I am really glad to read familiar PKers here, as Chelli. Hello here too!!!

So, nobody knows about Bad Guy? I mean has someone already watched it and can tell me?

Read you here too!

JSM Fighting!!!

I watched it for KNG,, but thanks for it i can came to know JSM...

About Bad Guy itself....

It's alright drama,, but the ending is terrible for me :sweatingbullets: . It's one of dramas with really bad ending.

I can't bring myself to watch it again,, or maybe i'll watch it again but only for the beginning episodes ^_^

JSM acted really good as spoiled chaebol's daugther (maybe because her real background? :lol:) and following KNG character around. I feel bad for her in a few last episodes,, especially since they made her character so pathetic in the end.

She's the one who made me interested in PK.

I'm not KHJ fan and not impressed with him because of BOF.

But now, it's really good i gave it try to watch PK, since it's so cute and adorable drama.

JSM and KHJ have good chemistry too either on or off screen.

Yeah, let's make her thread more active!!

Guest Leopoldine

I really like some of her clothes in PK (from what I saw so far ie ep 3). So Min has a great wardrobe!

The shoes.... never actually paid attention! I'll watch her feet next time! :D

She's her own cuteness in her that's absolutely adorable! I want to pinch her cheeks!!!!

You know, she's not the typical gorgeous, long legs and tall Korean actress.

I don't know if you guys noticed but she's not skinny skinny. For example, when she was running for the competition in ep3 in PK, you could see that she's a bit of muscles on her legs. Well I guess it's because she's a dancer but I think that's a good change to see that in a K-drama. :)

And YES! I love JSM & KHJ together. They seem to have great chemistry on and off screen. I mean, KHJ isn't immediatly friendly right?

I saw an interview and she was calling him Sunbae. Do you think that changed now and that she's calling him Oppa? :P

I really hope JSM get more and more popular later and wish her good luck in her career.

Jung So Min Shares Her Selca Pictures on Set

Don’t we just love to get small updates from our beloved stars? Even with a simple selca picture, fans would be satisfied since it shows the special bond between the stars and them. Actress Jung SoMin recently presented her dream-like daily life by sharing her selca photos with fans.

Jung SoMin is experiencing a bright career path since she has already managed to land a main female role in a drama despite being a rookie who just debuted last May. Currently acting as Oh Hani in the MBC drama Mischievous Kiss, she has been striving to show her best for the idol drama.

As a new actress, year 2010 is an unforgettable year for her. After gaining attention through her character in Bad Guy, she is so grateful and excited to be chosen as the main lead alongside Kim HyunJoong. She also feels honored to have the opportunity to work with director Hwang InRoe since she has always enjoyed his work.

Now let us have a sneak peek at Jung SoMin’s busy life on the drama set. She started her ‘tour of selcas’ by saying, “Around the same time last year, I would not have thought of being where I am today. I present to you all, my dream-like daily life

jsm1.jpg

1. “‘Ddan ddan ddan~’ Kim HyunJoong and I had a wedding. Will Hani finally be able to marry her crush, SeungJo? This is actually a wedding that is imagined. This is the first wedding dress I’ve worn since debuting. How is it? Does it look good?”

jsm2.jpg

2. “Snapshot wearing school uniforms! Because Hani lives in the same house as SeungJo in the drama, and goes to the same school, there are many scenes I film with HyunJoong. Although HyunJoong plays an arrogant character in the drama, in reality, he is very friendly.”

jsm3.jpg

3. “This is the trio that always sticks together in the drama.^^ Laughing is almost natural when watching YoonHwa (middle) and SeungAh‘s comical acting. Comedian YoonHwa, in particular, is the one that ups the mood on the set.”

jsm4.jpg

4. “Lee TaeSung, who plays the ‘tough guy’ Bong JoongGoo that has a crush on Hani. His thick Busan accent and curly bang leaves an impression, doesn’t it? He looks 100% like the character in the Japanese comic. I Approve! I Approve!”

jsm5.jpg

5. “This is my homeroom teacher that has to deal with the reckless Hani. An affection cut with Hwang HyoEun sunbae!”

jsm60956374.jpg

6. “Tada~ This is the script for the 6th episode of ‘Mischievous Kiss’. Can you see it? There is a sticker on the right edge that says ‘Hani’. Open your eyes wide and look~”

jsm7.jpg

7. “I think my manager took this secretly while we were filming. What in the world was I looking at? I’m not so sure myself. Filming overnight happens often, but it might be because I concentrate so much when acting, that I don’t feel tired at all~”

jsm8.jpg

8. “Hani changed into a rebellious student during one of her imaginations, where she caused SeungJo danger by telling him ‘let’s date’. I wore make-up and clothes that I normally wouldn’t, giving off a stronger image. Do I look like a tough girl?”

jsm9.jpg

9. “Doesn’t it look like I’m really angry about something? Haha. It’s so bad that those odd expressions come out naturally now.ㅋㅋ”

jsm10.jpg

10. “This is Namu (Kim SunGook) , Bong JoongGoo’s (played by Lee TaeSung) loyal friend. Is his yellow curls a wig? It’s real. Hehe.”

Isn’t Jung SoMin adorable and generous to share her moments with fans? All the best for you Jung SoMin!

Sources: Kim Yeon Ji @joongang.co.kr, iplus.joins.com

Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com

Written by: rose1363@kpoplive.com

http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/09/16/jung-somin-shares-her-selca-pictures-on-set/

Guest jemgirlie

OUTSTANDING Performance, So Min! You did GREAT in PK. Hope to see you in more dramas. I wish Korean entertainment industry will make films about strong willed women but it seems like IT will never happen since the industry is male dominated. More power and good luck on your career.

Guest london7

Hi guys!!!

I watched it for KNG,, but thanks for it i can came to know JSM...

About Bad Guy itself....

It's alright drama,, but the ending is terrible for me :sweatingbullets: . It's one of dramas with really bad ending.

I can't bring myself to watch it again,, or maybe i'll watch it again but only for the beginning episodes ^_^

JSM acted really good as spoiled chaebol's daugther (maybe because her real background?  :lol:)  and following KNG character around. I feel bad for her in a few last  episodes,, especially since they made her character so pathetic in the  end.

She's the one who made me interested in PK.

I'm not KHJ fan and not impressed with him because of BOF.

But now, it's really good i gave it try to watch PK, since it's so cute and adorable drama.

JSM and KHJ have good chemistry too either on or off screen.

Yeah, let's make her thread more active!!

Thank you for your answer!!! I really like her acting, so I think I'm  going to watch it, at least some episodes to see JSM acting. Cause I  really think she is good.

But could you write a summary, just if it's possible, to know the story please? or at least about her character.

And I completely agree with you JSM and KHJ have a very good chemistry, kekeke. They should performance another drama again.

I really hope JSM get more and more popular later and wish her good luck in her career.

I really hope the same, she deserves it. Though she is quite young, she shows a good acting.

Jung SoMin Shares Her Selca Pictures on Set

2. “Snapshot wearing school uniforms! Because Hani lives in the same house as SeungJo in the drama, and goes to the same school, there are many scenes I film with HyunJoong. Although HyunJoong plays an arrogant character in the drama, in reality, he is very friendly.”

8. “Hani changed into a rebellious student during one of her imaginations, where she caused SeungJo danger by telling him ‘let’s date’. I wore make-up and clothes that I normally wouldn’t, giving off a stronger image. Do I look like a tough girl?”

10. “This is Namu (Kim SunGook) , Bong JoongGoo’s (played by Lee TaeSung) loyal friend. Is his yellow curls a wig? It’s real. Hehe.”

Isn’t Jung SoMin adorable and generous to share her moments with fans? All the best for you Jung SoMin!

Sorry to cut your post. Oh, I saw the pics before but I didn't see the comments. So funny, when she says "Although HJ plays an arrogant character he is very friendly", hahaha, sure. And yeah, I said it before in this post, in that pic she looks like a tough girl. That hair is real?!!! LOL

She really seems to be very friendly and adorable!

Thank you for everything guys! :D

Read you here too!!!

Thread up! JSM Fighting!!!

Wow! thanks for the pictures and captions.

I saw the pictures too before, i didnt know there were captions on them.

thanks alot! :D

I really hope JSM gets a new drama after this.

I really like her as an actress, she acts very naturally.

I want to contribute to the thread, but i can't seem to find that much articles about her.

since she is just new in the industry. but i really hope her a next drama for her, Female lead Please! :D

I support her all the way!

JSM Fighting! :)

Hello, unfortunately I can't understand Korean. If someone can please answer my question, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

I saw JSM's oxford shoes and I love oxfords! I was wondering if Shoesrack via http://koreanvibe.com delivery internationlly? I was wondering if I can order on their website? Cuz I would really love to buy a pair of oxfords but the website doesn't seem to have any eng translation to find out if you can purchase from them outside of Korea...Pls help...Thanks!

oh sorry akno2882 I don't know where you can order oxford shoes. the website only share their thought about Jung So Min's shoes, they're not sell those oxford shoes.

-----

CNBLUE, Yoon Si Yoon and Jung So Min team up for NII

(click the thumbnail to enlarge pics)

14cbc7cd8c262b150eb3454.jpg

2b4a23081fe78d9562d986e.jpg

a729177a95a7cda92e73b3e.th.jpg227e59f08e34e9807931aa1.th.jpgf50ea694b6d6fa5ad21b70e.th.jpg7feeacb179a3fc100823024.th.jpg

6acadaeddd67450c78f0551.th.jpg88ddab135d96d794f6039e4.th.jpg227e59f0fd991a877831aa4.th.jpg761d30df95433f576227984.th.jpg20100809nii1.th.jpgd12e1b29875a55ba98250a4.th.jpgdccb8e5121cd33cb8c5430e.th.jpgebb144387078246796ddd84.th.jpg

hello jemgirlie, london7, chelli, and everyone :D nice to get new friends here!

Guest london7

Hi!!!

Wow, thank you for the new pics. She looks really pretty.

As Chelli says it's quite difficult to find info about JSM, I hope she gets more popularity and so we can have more info about her.

I want to post here some pics and if I'm not wrong these pics are not here. Maybe these are in PK thread, no idea cause I found soompi quite late and I haven't checked all the pages from PK thread but if they are there we can have them here; well this is JSM thread, kekek. But if they are here, just let me know and I'll delete them, kekek.

Jung_So_Min4.jpg

40044_145457615477580_140067606016581_284565_1084218_n.jpgJung_So_Min3.jpg

Jung_So_Min2.jpg69206838.jpg

photo114276.jpgimages.jpg

Thread up!

JMS Fighting!!!

Guest mijoo-pearl

Hello everyone, just sharing a nice sign of our So Min

credit by pluto0606's Twitter

179626198.jpg

I'm happy that So Min got many fans through PK, since PK will end in this week, I'm looking forward for her new project but I want her take a some time to rest now.

And our So Min got her Chinese fansite too: http://www.jsominchina.com

So for now, So Min has her Chinese site, Vietnamese site, English site... :sweatingbullets:

“Playful Kiss” cast members bid their farewells to the drama

on October 21, 2010 at 12:45 am

20101021playk017061750.jpg

With MBC’s “Playful Kiss” coming to an end on October 21st, the cast members came together to reveal their feelings on the drama and bid their farewells.

Jung So Min confessed, “My feelings became a lot calmer as I began filming the last wedding scene and my character eventually got married to Seung Jo. But with the past three months of filming coming to an end, I’m left feeling both refreshed and disappointed at the same time. I’d like to thank the staff and cast members.

Kim Hyun Joong continued, “We began filming during the heat of the summer and now it’s already cold winter. I had a lot of fun with few regrets, but there’s still a special version left so I will be sure to show everyone a good image until the very end.

“Playful Kiss” will be revealing a special edition of the drama starting November 2nd through their Youtube channel.

Lee Tae Sung, who played the role of Bong Jun Gu, reflected, “It feels like only yesterday that I was rehearsing my lines for the first episode. Today is already the last broadcast of our 16th episode. ‘Playful Kiss’ has finally been completed in my memories. Please don’t forget the drama and Bong Gu.

Lee Si Young, who played the role of ‘perfect girl’ Yoon Hye Ra, concluded, “As with everything that must come to an end, I feel disappointed that the drama is already over when it feels like it’s just started to me. I will make sure to properly conclude the relationship of Kyung Su and Hye Ra in the remaining time.

20101021playk027120467.jpg

20101021playk037291427.jpg

Source: Star News

Photo: Group 8

Credit : http://www.allkpop.com

I'll be missing miss Oh Ha Ni and Baek Seung Jo :( hope to see JSM in a new drama soon.

mijoo-pearl thanks for JSM's HAZZY pics. she is so elegant, different side of Oh Ha Ni :lol: she really looks like YEH there.

Archived