Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest sunho.p

I absolutely adore her in PK... I'm looking forward to seeing her in other movies and drama's once PK is over. I really enjoyed her acting after watching a few episodes of PK. I also believe she is one of the few actress to look out for....

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chelli

i didnt like JSM at first for Playful kiss, because i wanted another actress to play the female lead and i told myself i wouldnt watch it because of her. But then episode 1 of PK came out, and of course i watched it. After watching the 1st epi, i said to myself that she has the potential, and she's so cute in portraying Oh hani. haha. Now, i love her. She's a great actress, and i can tell she works hard in PK. She's very pretty too! :P

BTW i love the pictures that you posted of her, she looks beautiful and.. thin.  :P haha. In PK she's much cuter. i could pinch her cheeks. hahaha. :D

hope this thread has more posts and viewers :)

Please support Jung So Min and Playful kiss guys! :D

:wub: :wub: LOVEMUCHies:wub::wub:

Guest Squishiee

i'm in love with the noblesse mv jung so min featured in

she so prettty

and the song, omg its like in my head now D:

COME ON PPL SUPPORT JUNG SO MIN

this soompi page only got 3 pages? lets increase it with spazzz

Guest nozomi06

i really like her acting after watching her in PK but there's not much news about her...well maybe becoz she's a rookie...she should get praised for her acting in PK...she's talented....she acted in Bad Guy b4 but i haven't watch it yet but i will after PK finish...hope to see her in more dramas n movies with different characters..:)

Guest pothekid

great actress, very natural, great comedic timing, one of the reasons to watch PK! Hope she gets more publicity/ promotion! And hoping for a photoshoot with Seungjo himself,KHJ, in the future!

Guest Niiiicolee

yes there is not much information about it, but hopefully in the future and have more opportunities to show off because it has everything to do and now I love his acting in playful kiss .... and you have to comment more often so that this forum thrives! :rolleyes:

pd : sorry for my ingles , because I speak spanish :/

Guest ltb263

I have heard many good things 'bout her acting skills in Bad guy, but I still dont find any chance to start with Bad guy. I used to think that the remake of Playful Kiss is not a wise decision at all because of huge success of It started with a kiss aka Kiss TW version. Still remember of first time knowing that So Min will be casted as Xiang Qin, I was like ...ehr, she looks simply too sharp and vivacious for this role. Come on, look for someone who looks more silly. However, she is the one who made the show with her great acting and loads of lovely moments, I have to say. Also, great chemistry with Hyun Joong. Love seeing them together, on or offscreen :D, too adorable for words :D

Guest pothekid

sometimes she looks like a cross between the jandi in the tw version of BOF and YEH..haha. or maybe its just me.

hope there's more info/ pics to dig up of her.

Guest pothekid

My link

it seems that this person posted a HS vid of JSM dancing, but i dont really understand chinese (I just google-translated it) and i think you need to PM the person for a password to see the vid..

hopefully anyone here can PM the person and maybe share the vid???

Guest chelli

My link

it seems that this person posted a HS vid of JSM dancing, but i dont really understand chinese (I just google-translated it) and i think you need to PM the person for a password to see the vid..

hopefully anyone  here can PM the person and maybe share the vid???

i cant see the video :(

can you post the link again :)

Guest nozomi06

My link

hopefully anyone here can PM the person and maybe share the vid???

i believe this is a vid of JSM school dance show?...coz she said in her interview that she learn Korean traditional dance back in school...maybe the person has her vid...i wish i could see it

it's private vid...i think u need to PM the person for password to view it

JSM Dance?

Guest chelli

does she dance good? i didnt watch bad guy that's why i dont know. LOL

i hope she gets more supporters. :) love her in playful kiss.

She's so KAWAII :D

b027df1270fcf551b8127b25.jpg

kiss_photo2101005170854jangki20101.jpg

Archived