Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest klover3344

She looks gorgeous. What color is that gown? In some pictures, they are white, but in others, it has a lavender hue. And as usual...love her shoes.

I wonder who sponsors her gowns and shoes...from the Republic awards and this one?

Guest hyunso27

Omooooooo! This lady! She's so gorgeous! She's like an angel here hahaha! I miss Minmin. I'm sad she didn't win the new comer award but somehow, I'm so proud of her presence there. For sure, many of the guests were mesmerized by her lovely face and gown. And the shoes in the second pic, omooooo!

7e8b492c639b47c3ccd9fd8.jpg

2010123021155410011.jpg

Guest M-i-l-o

She looks dazzling! Oh my gawd!

I'm pretty sure she turned more than a couple of heads, just look at her! So elegant and refined, this girl's got it all, her time will surely come. What about the SBS Awards? Hong Mo Nae was amazing, she must get that one!

Looking for a place to watch the MBC awards! Gotta do it before school starts.

Guest snowflakesj16

Another red carpet vid from SSTV, I edited this one to show only So Min's part.. - JSM Red Carpet Pose

You can find torrent links on this site - MBC Drama Awards 2010

Done watching part 1.. even if So Min didn't win, she had quite a lot of exposure. This lady moves so gracefully. 

Some screencaps (please, please reupload them to your own account if you like to use them, we have bandwidth limits). Warning, pic spam. :D

cap2010-12-31-10h50m46s1.jpg

cap2010-12-31-10h50m40s167.jpg

When Lee Tae Sung was announced as winner for New Actor. Sorry the scaps are blurry, I really wanted to capture this part. :)

cap2010-12-31-11h24m50s214.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h24m55s9.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h24m57s36.jpg

With Lee Tae Sung presenting some awards.. Pretty long exposure (not complaining though) hihi

cap2010-12-31-10h58m27s0.jpg

cap2010-12-31-10h58m31s42.jpg

cap2010-12-31-10h58m38s103.jpg

cap2010-12-31-10h58m45s183.jpg

cap2010-12-31-10h58m48s223.jpg

cap2010-12-31-10h58m57s51.jpg

cap2010-12-31-10h59m02s105.jpg

cap2010-12-31-10h59m11s191.jpg

More..

cap2010-12-31-10h59m27s98.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h00m16s68.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h00m36s23.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h00m42s72.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h01m52s247.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h01m57s52.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h03m07s244.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h03m11s30.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h03m38s38.jpg

Even when she bows, she does it with so much grace and elegance. You're definitely a winner to me Jung So Min-sshi. :)

cap2010-12-31-11h04m12s126.jpg

cap2010-12-31-11h04m15s164.jpg

Guest snowflakesj16

Sorry for the pic spam again.. but the goodies just keep on coming!! The google translation on this article refers to So Min as a "Goddess" (with purity and elegance) woah!:) Love love these shots! 

NOTE: Please reupload to your own account when reposting!

Credit: bntnews - BNT News

cae98593150c82d85a1b942af7b4bd21.jpg

502c063ebd117c6d58c292a297c25ca0.jpg

56e5208b1c626b6c485dc4850f48c348.jpg

5b3207a3203b4faf74747ce9a665ab8e.jpg

b5bea58de2dddb552cb0b3ad19284ce8.jpg

fbfb4715d9fff3fee83d0726eefc8f6e.jpg

ETA.

627a02b93f9b587555e0b041c6b032d3.jpg

Guest M-i-l-o

The goodies just keep pouring in, and we are not gonna complain ever!

She seems close to Lee Tae Sung as well. I remember he mentioned how he never worked with younger actresses and doesn't have a younger sibling, so he really enjoyed working with Min Min because she was like a little sister to him. Such a sweetheart! Haha.

So Min looks stunning. I've said it more than a couple of times and I'm gonna keep saying it. Can't download right now but I'm going to watch when it's viewable online, so excited!

Those pictures, I'm telling you. There were more than a few pairs of eyes on her, I'm 101% sure.  Just look at her, she is a total stunner.

Guest snowflakesj16

She was stunning last night. so pretty!!  :wub:

i really wanna see a clip of her n LTS as presenter. anyone has it???  :wub:

hi nozomi06!  yes she was! and so elegant. :)  I'll try to upload that part in youtube later. :)

more pics with LTS as presentors credit: http://www.cyworld.com/ggpx/5371659

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

Another red carpet video from Daum TV. Click on the image. :)

cap2010-12-31-14h37m54s71.jpg

Guest klover3344

Thank you snowflakesj16...you are amazing to dig up all the JSM pics and news for us.

She does look like a young goddess. She is so graceful in her bearing. The straight posture, the graceful handshake, and the graceful bow too. I wish I had taken ballet.

I like the pictures of her presenting with LTS. Her looks and smiles are so sweet. I've always wanted to see BTS of JSM and LTS. I think they must be funny since she referred to him as the mood maker on set. He probably treated her like KJW and KNG did on the set of BTS...like a little sister they can push around.

I'm bummed that JSM didn't win... tongue2.gifcrazy.gif to MBC...just reading the comments at dramabeans, you can tell she was ripped off. It's a popularity contest and unfortunately PK was not popular.

Guest Leopoldine

MBC award was ridiculous.

I check the New Comer Actress nominee list:

Park Ha Sun made her debut a few years ago.

Jo Yoon Hee's debut was yearssssss ago.

This Maya girl, I don't know so I think she made her debut recently.

Our So Min made her debut THIS YEARR!!!!!!

What the john teshing was MBC thinking ?

The only two girls who made their real debut this year didn't win the award!

New Comer My richard simmons!

For both PHS & JYH, I really don't know how they must feel. Winning New Comer award while you were in the industry for some years.....

That was my ranting about this ridiculous award. :crazy:

MBC didn't choose their winner based on talents but on populariy and ratings. Sad, Very sad.

I hope the SBS's award will be better.

Hope MinMin will win a award (for a REAL new comer at least) for Bad Guy.

Thanks for the lovely pictures guys! MinMin's really beautiful and graceful. Wish I was that graceful... :)

Guest vanilla96

^ Pasteques<3, youre not the only one. Found this article early this morning.

http://www.jtn.co.kr/v2/sub_view.asp?idx=15049

Tried to read it with google translator. I think the writer's questioning the criteria for the new comer category and how MBC selects the winner/s. Yup, the other nominated actors have been in the industry for years. JSM is a newbie, in the real sense of the word.

MBC? *scratches head* I really don't know what to think of an awards show that's ratings based.

Guest snowflakesj16

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Here's the video of So Min and LTS presenting awards at the MBC Drama Awards.Jung So Min and Lee Tae Sung at MBC Drama Awards

Looking at how elegant and graceful So Min is,  at the same time thinking about the fact that this same lady plays soccer and baseball really amazes me. So Min is really one of a kind. Love this girl!

Guest klover3344

MBC award was ridiculous.

I check the New Comer Actress nominee list:

Park Ha Sun made her debut a few years ago.

Jo Yoon Hee's debut was yearssssss ago.

This Maya girl, I don't know so I think she made her debut recently.

Our So Min made her debut THIS YEARR!!!!!!

What the john teshing was MBC thinking ?

The only two girls who made their real debut this year didn't win the award!

New Comer My richard simmons!

For both PHS & JYH, I really don't know how they must feel. Winning New Comer award while you were in the industry for some years.....

That was my ranting about this ridiculous award. :crazy:

MBC didn't choose their winner based on talents but on populariy and ratings. Sad, Very sad.

I hope the SBS's award will be better.

Hope MinMin will win a award (for a REAL new comer at least) for Bad Guy.

Thanks for the lovely pictures guys! MinMin's really beautiful and graceful. Wish I was that graceful... :)

I agree. Populartiy of the show makes a difference in these award shows. PK was not popular. I just hope that JSM will be casted in a popular drama next time so that she can shine.

I love LTS as BJG, but he's no rookie. He irritated the heck out of me in 9in2outs but looked really cool in TODAW...and I loved BJG in PK.

^ Pasteques<3, youre not the only one. Found this article early this morning.

http://www.jtn.co.kr/v2/sub_view.asp?idx=15049

Tried to read it with google translator. I think the writer's questioning the criteria for the new comer category and how MBC selects the winner/s. Yup, the other nominated actors have been in the industry for years. JSM is a newbie, in the real sense of the word.

MBC? *scratches head* I really don't know what to think of an awards show that's ratings based.

Thanks for the link. I google translated the article. I think since these award shows are put on by the production company themselves, they will reward the successful shows/actors/actresses.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Here's the video of So Min and LTS presenting awards at the MBC Drama Awards.Jung So Min and Lee Tae Sung at MBC Drama Awards

Looking at how elegant and graceful So Min is,  at the same time thinking about the fact that this same lady plays soccer and baseball really amazes me. So Min is really one of a kind. Love this girl!

Thanks snowflakesj16. JSM looks and sounds so elegant and graceful. I'd love to see pics or vids of her playing sports or running. She's really amazing.

The pics you have posted earlier seems to be from a different video? The angles are different?

JSM has made quite a transformation from the PK presscon and ytkiss presscon.

I loved her looks in BG presscon and in BG itself...princess style. To me this "goddess" look is a continuation of BG's princess look. I approve. I hope she keeps on this path.

Have I mentioned that I love Yoo Ah In? He also lost out on the Rookie award at SBS. Well, he's no rookie...but still fury.gif I want JSM and YAI in a drama together...or even HAZZY's ad together since they are spokespeeps. Please, please drama producer/director...can't you see how dynamic they can be together?

Guest vintagepolka

just wanna share this.. i really like how this blogger critiques about the MBC Drama Awards.. in both good and bad way.. but..its a little more on the bad side.. lol.

http://living-is-sharing.blogspot.com/2011/01/2010-mbc-drama-awards.html

Guest honey_ko

Re: MBC Awards

Credit:http://www.allkpop.c...ward-recipients

Receiving criticisms for awarding two winners, producers of MBC’s “2010 Drama Awards” decided to defend their decision via Star News.

The ceremony held on the night of December 30th gave out two awards for not only the daesang, but most of the other categories as well, leading many to question whether the awards show was simply handing out trophies as they pleased.

On the 31st, a high associate of MBC’s drama team stated, “The drama awards is not a contest, but a ceremony to end the year on a good note by supporting and encouraging each other. The fact that we’re even judging the dramas we made ourselves takes away from the ‘contest’ aspect of the show. The point of the ceremony was to congratulate those who worked hard throughout the year in the form of a trophy, and to support the programs that received poor ratings.”

He continued, “Regarding the winners for this year, it was difficult to clearly decide on a superior winner, which is why they were co-awarded. Regardless, two of the award categories were originally meant for two winners anyway.”

With regards to co-receipients having caused the awards ceremony’s status to decline, he further explained, “We’re the ones that made the dramas and we’re the ones judging them, so it’s difficult to determine the ’status’ of the awards. We know that it might be more meaningful for a person to win an award on their own, but from our viewpoint, all of the actors and actresses are amazing and impressive people. We don’t feel the need to specifically rank them in first and second.”

==

Do you agree that an in-house awards ceremony reserves the right to determine co-receipients? Let us know your thoughts below!

Source: Star News via Nate

-------------------------------------------

Don't forget to read the the comment section.

Guest isthisreal

Re: MBC Awards

Credit:http://www.allkpop.c...ward-recipients

Receiving criticisms for awarding two winners, producers of MBC’s “2010 Drama Awards” decided to defend their decision via Star News

On the 31st, a high associate of MBC’s drama team stated, “The drama awards is not a contest, but a ceremony to end the year on a good note by supporting and encouraging each other. The fact that we’re even judging the dramas we made ourselves takes away from the ‘contest’ aspect of the show. The point of the ceremony was to congratulate those who worked hard throughout the year in the form of a trophy, and to support the programs that received poor ratings.”

Hi honey_ko thank you for posting this, and sorry to cut your post short.

I was really dissapointed about So Min didn't win. What this high associate said in his explanation further justifies that So Min didn't win was mostly due to the show's low ratings instead of low acting skills.

Amazing to see how much effort So Min put into looking dazzling and beautfiul for the award when she (have a hunch that she might've already learned prior to coming) was not winning. She was there to support her PK friends, which was the spirit of the Award (taking the words from that of spokeperson). She looks her best whether she comes to receive an award (as in the 18th Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards) or not.

For many of you (especially snowflakesj16, vanilla96) thank you for showering us with those pictures..she is beautiful.

I feel very good for So Min in 2011, awards or no awards she will not go through this year unnoticed. Let's excitedly wait !!

Archived