Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

11 hours ago, b4l01 said:

Congratulations to our lovely girl JSM for finding her happiness. 

I've been wanting to hear a dating news about her for so long no matter who the man is and so that day has finally come and I want to truly rejoice about it.  I find her and LJ a good match especially their looks that I almost ship them during FIS.  It's just that what I've said before, LJ seemed to be distancing from SM towards the end of their shooting day that halted me. And some of JoonMin shippers were kind enough to tell me that's it's the editing thingy that made it look that way.  Maybe because some of the bts I've seen were mostly friendly vibes that I'm getting that I don't remember seeing LJ being interested toward JSM.  So I feel that their dating is so sudden.  But who am I to know the truth, I'm just a mere observer. But I'm truly happy for So Min and glad a lot of people's reaction are positive.  I wish LJ would really take good care of her and sincerely love her. I am happy if she is happy. 

Hi! I'm actually new here and made an account after lurking for... well years, haha. I have adored Minmin since PK and I'm also a big Joon fan since MBLAQ days so I hope my perspective helps a little:

-A bunch of LJ fans and I were talking about the bts while the drama was going on, and there was one thing we all kept coming back to: HE WAS SO DISTRACTED. Now, he is naturally a friendly and chill guy, but even during his idol days he was well known as a workaholic. He doesn't get distracted easily, period. So to see him act the way he did around Minmin... well, let's just saw we all had a hunch he had a huge crush on her lol. 

-I've never seen him treat a co-star like he treated Minmin on camera. Sure, he's easy going and tries to lift up the mood, but personally I hadn't seen him tease a co-star or be as chummy with them as he was with MM after they became friends. That was another red flag for me because while MM is super friendly with everyone, Joon is a loooot more reserved. 

-He was being a bit aloof towards the end, and now that they have confirmed they started dating in October it sorta makes sense /why/ he was being like that way (on camera at least). Of course we don't know what went on, but considering the position he was in, I wouldn't be surprised if he was very conflicted. Here is a girl he really likes, with who he might even be in a "some" with, and he's gotta enlist for military service in October. Most couples, even long term ones, break up before military enlistment because of how emotionally taxing it is. Can he ask Somin to wait two years for him? Is that even fair for her? Would it be worth the risk when they already have a great friendship? Lee Joon's known for being a good guy in the Kpop world. Back in 2015 when it was revealed he was dating a non-celebrity, he made sure her privacy was kept in tact because he didn't want his job to burden her. A guy that like doesn't really jump into relationships.

Truthfully, as a fan of both, I didn't think it was going to happen. Not because there wasn't an attraction there or because it was improbable, but because both Somin and Joon are very level headed people who seem to think with their mind more than their heart. I didn't think they'd risk it with the military service, but we don't know them or how they decided, the amount of trust the have, how deep the relationship is, etc. 

However, I can say that when Lee Joon said the following about love back in August, I did think of Somin. And I thought of her again when he was in Mexico during that horrible 8.0 earthquake, and again when she came to his last fanmeet and cancelled the shoot just to attend it: 

“I don’t think I’ve ever truly been in love before. Marriage seems like a very vague thing to me. I’ve always thought that I would marry someone that I would take a bullet for but I have yet to feel that, which is why I’m trying to cultivate those kinds of emotions.”

And now we know that he was in fact talking about Somin, that what he feels for her made him question if he'd ever been in love before, and that he was serious when he said he wants that love to grow.

Somin is such a beauty both inside and out, she deserves the world and I hope Lee Joon and her have a beautiful and strong relationship despite the odds. It seems they also want it to be that way. 

(Wow, I wrote a lot LMAO)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2018 at 9:17 AM, serenityblues said:

Hi! I'm actually new here and made an account after lurking for... well years, haha. I have adored Minmin since PK and I'm also a big Joon fan since MBLAQ days so I hope my perspective helps a little:

-A bunch of LJ fans and I were talking about the bts while the drama was going on, and there was one thing we all kept coming back to: HE WAS SO DISTRACTED. Now, he is naturally a friendly and chill guy, but even during his idol days he was well known as a workaholic. He doesn't get distracted easily, period. So to see him act the way he did around Minmin... well, let's just saw we all had a hunch he had a huge crush on her lol. 

-I've never seen him treat a co-star like he treated Minmin on camera. Sure, he's easy going and tries to lift up the mood, but personally I hadn't seen him tease a co-star or be as chummy with them as he was with MM after they became friends. That was another red flag for me because while MM is super friendly with everyone, Joon is a loooot more reserved. 

-He was being a bit aloof towards the end, and now that they have confirmed they started dating in October it sorta makes sense /why/ he was being like that way (on camera at least). Of course we don't know what went on, but considering the position he was in, I wouldn't be surprised if he was very conflicted. Here is a girl he really likes, with who he might even be in a "some" with, and he's gotta enlist for military service in October. Most couples, even long term ones, break up before military enlistment because of how emotionally taxing it is. Can he ask Somin to wait two years for him? Is that even fair for her? Would it be worth the risk when they already have a great friendship? Lee Joon's known for being a good guy in the Kpop world. Back in 2015 when it was revealed he was dating a non-celebrity, he made sure her privacy was kept in tact because he didn't want his job to burden her. A guy that like doesn't really jump into relationships.

Truthfully, as a fan of both, I didn't think it was going to happen. Not because there wasn't an attraction there or because it was improbable, but because both Somin and Joon are very level headed people who seem to think with their mind more than their heart. I didn't think they'd risk it with the military service, but we don't know them or how they decided, the amount of trust the have, how deep the relationship is, etc. 

However, I can say that when Lee Joon said the following about love back in August, I did think of Somin. And I thought of her again when he was in Mexico during that horrible 8.0 earthquake, and again when she came to his last fanmeet and cancelled the shoot just to attend it: 

“I don’t think I’ve ever truly been in love before. Marriage seems like a very vague thing to me. I’ve always thought that I would marry someone that I would take a bullet for but I have yet to feel that, which is why I’m trying to cultivate those kinds of emotions.”

And now we know that he was in fact talking about Somin, that what he feels for her made him question if he'd ever been in love before, and that he was serious when he said he wants that love to grow.

Somin is such a beauty both inside and out, she deserves the world and I hope Lee Joon and her have a beautiful and strong relationship despite the odds. It seems they also want it to be that way. 

(Wow, I wrote a lot LMAO)

thank you for sharing your thoughts about joonmin couple! i also just lurk around here.. i was initiaĺly just a jung so min fan, now i am also checking out videos or articles abt lee joon before. he seems like a nice guy. i hope he would always make jung so min happy!

On 2/1/2018 at 7:17 PM, serenityblues said:

¡Hola! De hecho, soy nuevo aquí e hice una cuenta después de acechar durante ... años, jaja. Admiro a Minmin desde PK y también soy un gran fan de Joon desde los días de MBLAQ, así que espero que mi perspectiva me ayude un poco:

-Algunos fanáticos de LJ y yo estábamos hablando de los bts mientras el drama estaba ocurriendo, y había una cosa a la que todos seguíamos volviendo: ÉL ESTABA TAN DISTRAÍDO. Ahora, él es naturalmente un tipo amigable y relajado, pero incluso durante sus días de ídolo era bien conocido como adicto al trabajo. Él no se distrae fácilmente, punto. Entonces para verlo actuar como lo hizo con Minmin ... bueno, solo vimos que todos teníamos la corazonada de que él estaba enamorado de ella. 

-Nunca lo he visto tratar a un compañero de reparto como si tratara a Minmin en cámara. Claro, él es tranquilo y trata de levantar el ánimo, pero personalmente no lo había visto molestar a un compañero de equipo o ser tan amistoso con ellos como lo fue con MM después de que se hicieron amigos. Esa fue otra bandera roja para mí porque, si bien MM es muy amigable con todos, Joon es mucho más reservado. 

-Estaba siendo un poco distante hacia el final, y ahora que han confirmado que comenzaron a salir en octubre, tiene sentido / por qué / él estaba siendo así (en cámara al menos). Por supuesto, no sabemos qué sucedió, pero teniendo en cuenta la posición en la que se encontraba, no me sorprendería si estuviera muy en conflicto. Aquí hay una chica que realmente le gusta, con quien incluso podría estar "un poco", y tiene que alistarse para el servicio militar en octubre. La mayoría de las parejas, incluso las de largo plazo, se separan antes del alistamiento militar debido a lo emocionalmente agotador que es. ¿Puede pedirle a Somin que espere dos años por él? ¿Eso es justo para ella? ¿Valdría la pena el riesgo cuando ya tienen una gran amistad? Lee Joon es conocido por ser un buen gUy en el mundo Kpop. En 2015, cuando se reveló que estaba saliendo con alguien que no era famoso, se aseguró de que su privacidad se mantuviera intacta porque no quería que su trabajo la agobiara. Un chico que le gusta no se lanza a las relaciones.

A decir verdad, como fanático de ambos, no pensé que iba a suceder. No porque no hubiera una atracción allí o porque fuera improbable, sino porque tanto Somin como Joon son personas muy equilibradas que parecen pensar con la mente más que con el corazón. No pensé que arriesgarían con el servicio militar, pero no los conocemos ni cómo lo decidieron, la cantidad de confianza que tienen, cuán profunda es la relación, etc. 

Sin embargo, puedo decir que cuando Lee Joon dijo lo siguiente sobre el amor en agosto, pensé en Somin. Y pensé en ella otra vez cuando estuvo en México durante ese horrible terremoto de 8.0, y nuevamente cuando ella llegó a su último fanmeet y canceló el rodaje solo para asistirlo: 

"No creo que alguna vez haya estado realmente enamorado antes . El matrimonio me parece algo muy vago. Siempre pensé que me casaría con alguien por el cual recibiría una bala, pero aún no lo he sentido, y es por eso que trato de cultivar ese tipo de emociones ".

Y ahora sabemos que de hecho estaba hablando de Somin, que lo que él siente por ella lo hizo cuestionarse si alguna vez había estado enamorado, y que hablaba en serio cuando dijo que quiere que ese amor crezca.

Somin es tan bella por dentro y por fuera, se merece el mundo y espero que Lee Joon y ella tengan una relación hermosa y fuerte a pesar de las dificultades. Parece que también quieren que sea de esa manera. 

(Wow, escribí mucho LMAO)

I agree with Tigo, they love each other, just to see their interactions he looks at her so cute and I always speak well of her she said she was adorable, she said he was the best, she is a great couple, her love is strong and they will be able to with all the difficulties I am a fan of Somin and I am happy for her because it shows that she loves Lee Joon, #joonmincouple

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Register and log in to this forum jst because im curious about jung so min,

first time i saw here when watching “the sound of your heart” and curious to find out about her! Finally watched because this is my first life, i’m curious why so min looks so different on sound of your heart and this is my first life, could someone explain to me? Just curious what she has done ✌️✌️ Except the hairstyle

Archived