Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tristan4jay

tristan4jay please edit your post. It's prohibited to quote a photo here in soompi. We do not want this thread to be closed right?:( I understand that you only got carried away. I suggest that you remove quote tags or simply copy the image and re-post it.

Like this

They look like real couple to me here. It seemed to be naturally taken without PD's instruction :lol:!

happy now? delete everything....yha..they do look like more than a couple!

I don't get tired looking at JSM, even though I am female! She is really pretty. Can't wait to see her next work,  although I do hope there won't be so much kissing. She did not seem very comfortable doing that even after kissing KHJ so many times in PK. Poor girl.

Guest BlinkingStars

I like JSM, becuz she is the type of girl who doesn't need to be skinny, dress skanky, or surgeries to make herself look sexy and sophisticated.  She is a natural beauty without any help from the think layers of make-up.  Her personality is also the beauty.  She has meat on her body and that show that she doesn't need to be on an eating disorder diet...Dang jealous people need to stop calling her names just becuz she's not the skeleton kind of girl like most celebs.. atleast she isn't starving herself.. 

Just hope that she doesn't change becuz I like her bubbily personality..I wouldn't change anything about her..(but I would like to change her mind about..ahem... you know who;), I mean if there's already is something then "hurray"..)

Guest mijoo-pearl

Update another new photo of Min Min.

Credit by NATE

54810917201012011937240.jpg

OMO, the first photos she is really look like Yoon Eun Hye. It's hard so I can't tell them apart. ^^

Guest opiod0101

oops someone else beat me to posting those pics:) kyahhh~ so nice pictures of somin, dont you think??? she's really looking mature lately, or maybe ive gotten used to her Hani? sigh...still waiting for those ellegirl interviews to be translated:)

Wow! i love the new pics of So Min!!! She is really a natural beauty. Looking hot! Good for her she is appearing a lot lately in interviews and magazine articles. At least we have some news little by little about her. I love it! :D

Thanks everyone for all the updated pictures & news of beautiful JSM.

JSM is looking more gorgeous every day. She is the only Korean female star that i'm having a girl crush on. Love her!!!

I lile the second pic the most. I assumed this pic was taken early days of playful kiss since her hair is still long. She looks beautiful. Im still waiting for someobe kind out there to translate the elle girl interview. So min all the best for you. Cant wait to see u in taiwan n japam for playful kiss promotion

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

miss her and playful kiss!!! dang...season 2? So does anyone know if she is doing oversea promotion with Her Seung Jo hhhee. Please Please let me know :-)

Guest hyunso27

happy now? delete everything....yha..they do look like more than a couple!

hahahaha:tongue2: Just kidding!

Omo, I miss Minmin!

miss her and playful kiss!!! dang...season 2? So does anyone know if she is doing oversea promotion with Her Seung Jo hhhee. Please Please let me know :-)

Same here! Yes, I would die to have season 2 or a movie or extended webisodes! I hope MK/PK will receive more support from Asian fans.

However, I would also love to see Minmin do other roles. I would not want her to be stereotyped as Oh Ha Ni for a long time. It's best for her to be paired with other actors or do drama that is not only focused on romance. But I admit  that she has such good chemistry with KHJ. I would love to see them do projects together from time to time. TVC maybe?:wub: But I won't complain if they do another drama different from PK.:lol:

Guest nozomi06

yes, she'll be doing oversea promotion. as far as i know she said for taiwan promotion. not sure for other country. but i think she will too.

hahahaha:tongue2: Just kidding!Omo, I miss Minmin!Same here! Yes, I would die to have season 2 or a movie or extended webisodes! I hope MK/PK will receive more support from Asian fans.However, I would also love to see Minmin do other roles. I would not want her to be stereotyped as Oh Ha Ni for a long time. It's best for her to be paired with other actors or do drama that is not only focused on romance. But I admit  that she has such good chemistry with KHJ. I would love to see them do projects together from time to time. TVC maybe?:wub: But I won't complain if they do another drama different from PK.:lol:

really wish that she could appear in variety show. maybe in star golden bell, happy together,come to play or oh! my school?...

i wanna see her acting in epic drama/movie. i think she'll look good in traditional korean dress. also she can show off her korean traditional dance. wouldn't that be great. :)

about pairing. i have few actors that i would like her to act with. Song Joong Ki, Jung Il Woo, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Joon Ki, Kim Jae Wook (they've work b4 in Bad Guy) and Lee Hong Ki. i think that's enough for now :)

Guest hyunso27

mashimaro_aznviet I got this from minjoong thread. I am not sure if she has other overseas promo with Hyun Joong. I hope she can go with Hyun Joong touring for PK promo in other countries. Only Taiwan is confirmed so far.

Sorry have been MIA for the past few weeks :X Been really busy :/

(Source: http://tkoichi51.pix.../post/27780499)

ONTV would be airing ‘Playful Kiss’, which stars Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min, starting from the 29th of December at 10pm. Thus, in order to promote the most anticipated and important show of this year’s end, ONTV has invited the lead actor and actress of the show, Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min, to Taiwan for a 3 day 2 night promotion schedule. During the promotion of the show, there will be promotional events like a fan meeting, press conferences, interviews and etc. As there is a limited number of fans allowed into the fan meeting, there will be an online registration on ONTV’s official website drama.video.com.tw. Fans of the show are welcomed to register online!

‘Playful Kiss’ is the latest show starring Kim Hyun Joong as the lead actor. In Korea, it received much attention when it was first released. In the show, Kim Hyun Joong acts as a genius of IQ 200. On the other hand, although in the show the lead actress Jung So Min is from the lousiest class, she mustered up all her courage to pass him a love letter, which in the end, was unfortunately corrected by the genius in red ink. However as their fathers were old friends, they eventually lived together under the same roof, giving rise to a romantic comedy.

Besides anticipating the airing of ‘Playful Kiss’, Taiwan fans look forward more toward the arrival of their idols at Taiwan to promote the show. In a bid to fufil the wishes of these fans, ONTV has also invited Kim Hyun joong and Jung So Minto Living Mall on the first day of their arrival (26th Dec) at 4 o’clock for a ‘Playful Kiss~ Kim hyun Joong+Jung So Min fan meeting’.During the fan meeting, there will be interactive games so as to enable the fans to get closer to their idols and leave an unforgettable memory.

(one unnecessary paragraph deleted)

Along with the arrival of Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min at Taiwan to promote ‘Playful Kiss’, their merchandise will also be sold around the end of December. The merchandise, which include diarybooks, 2011 calendars, plastic folders, poker cards, card stickers, mouse pads and travel mugs, will be sold at 7-ELEVEN and blogs starting from the 20th of December.  

Totally excited for Christmas!:)

P.s. On a sidenote, I can’t believe Kim Hyun Joong is now in the same country as I am! However, couldn’t meet him due to my parents’ disapproval._. Oh well, hope he’ll come again! :D

Guest snowflakesj16

yes, she'll be doing oversea promotion. as far as i know she said for taiwan promotion. not sure for other country. but i think she will too.

really wish that she could appear in variety show. maybe in star golden bell, happy together,come to play or oh! my school?...

i wanna see her acting in epic drama/movie. i think she'll look good in traditional korean dress. also she can show off her korean traditional dance. wouldn't that be great. :)

about pairing. i have few actors that i would like her to act with. Song Joong Ki, Jung Il Woo, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Joon Ki, Kim Jae Wook (they've work b4 in Bad Guy) and Lee Hong Ki. i think that's enough for now :)

hi there! I would like to see her act with Lee Seung Gi too! For me, he's a really good actor. Oh, and also Yoon Si Yoon of Baker King, Kim Tak Goo (they've worked together for NII).

I found this pic of MM, a clearer version of the one used in the Spotlight feature a few months ago.

SoMin-2.jpg

Another pic. I think this one's from Webisode 3 (Hani's dream where she was lying on Seung Jo's lap). She looks tired here, but still pretty! :)

JSM.jpg 

Credit: Baidu

hyunso27 Thanks for posting the translation of the Chinese news here! So excited for the promos! :) And on your other post, I really do hope So Min and Hyun Joong can work together in a CF and/or an MV ! :D

Guest geomill

hi there! I would like to see her act with Lee Seung Gi too! For me, he's a really good actor. Oh, and also Yoon Si Yoon of Baker King, Kim Tak Goo (they've worked together for NII).

I found this pic of MM, a clearer version of the one used in the Spotlight feature a few months ago.

Another pic. I think this one's from Webisode 3 (Hani's dream where she was lying on Seung Jo's lap). She looks tired here, but still pretty! :)

Credit: Baidu

hyunso27 Thanks for posting the translation of the Chinese news here! So excited for the promos! :) And on your other post, I really do hope So Min and Hyun Joong can work together in a CF and/or an MV ! :D

So pretty! I'm glad she is resting, but we are still getting updates now and then.

And I wanted her to act with Yoon Si Yoon when I first saw the NII photoshop. They are both new and promising actors, so a project together would be amazing. Not to mention they look good together. Appeal plays a big factor when it comes to drama viewing.

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

YAY you guy are the best. Yes let hope to See Hyun joon and So min together again!!! I can't never get enough of playful kiss. Now...i don't bother to watch other drama since nothing can compare to it. I hoped u guy know wat i mean hhaha. Keep posting ^_^

check this Video out guy!!! such a cute PK music video :-)

Archived