Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest mijoo-pearl

Thanks for sharing those pix. JSM look pretty. in those photoshoot. I star to like her after seeing her in playfull kiss.

I love So Min when I first watching her in Bad Guy, her natural look really lovely for me. So sad because her thread not active in Soompi but I wish people will more and more love So Min after Playful Kiss

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung So Min is a great young actress, she only debuted with 2 drama but already show a great acting tendency plus she look so much like Yoon Eun Hye, esp the lips part,. :lol:

More success in the coming future for her B)

Guest mijoo-pearl

Just updated the first page with some of Jung So Min's website link. I hope So Min will become a true star in future. She is pure, cute and lovely. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I first noticed Jung So Min in Bad Guy and I was surprised to find out that it was her first acting debut because her performance was really natural and good for a newcomer. :)

I was so happy when So Min was announced as the female lead for Playful Kiss. And after watching her amazing portrayal of Oh Hani, I cannot imagine anyone else in the role of Hani. Needless to say, I am now a fan of her. ;)

Bread & Co

5add75e747ebf76bb93820d.jpg

91547101.jpg

credit: JSM@baidu

BTS photo from High Cut Photoshoot

63350124.png

credit: JSM@baidu

Guest mijoo-pearl

hi vesica, So Min's height and weight is listed as 163cm and 44kg on a old magazine scan. :) It might have changed by now.

credit: cafe.daum.net/450friends

By now, So Min Baidu Bar posting that her height is 165cm and her weight is 47kg.

She look quite chubby in PK but so cute.

I like her voice too!

Play-8%20(108).jpg

Play-8%20(111).jpg

Photo credit : So Min Baidu and http://www.jungsomin.com/?p=320

mijoo-pearl, So Min does looked a little chubby especially standing next to KHJ (who's too skinny). But its better for her to be healthy. :) She's too cute for words; love her myraid of emotions. I just feel like pinching her cheeks. :lol:

200006.jpg

credit as tagged

hi vesica, So Min's height and weight is listed as 163cm and 44kg on a old magazine scan. :) It might have changed by now.

cafedaumnet450friends.jpg

credit: cafe.daum.net/450friends

thanks 4 share :) I have always wanted to know bout that

hmm,I often have trouble to get JSM complete profile, maybe because she's still a newcomer.

those photo's very similar to YEH in princess hours...

but JSM seemingly more funny and her cheeks very chubby :)

Guest rinkalove

Thanks for starting this thread! I've not watched her in Bad Guy but I love her portrayal of Oh Hani in Playful Kiss. Once the dvds are out, I'm definitely going to watch Bad Guy just to see her performance in that drama. She's too cute for words and definitely a talented actress. She is able to handle comic situations so well with that expressive face of hers. I hope she continues to get cast in more meaty roles in the future!

vesica, its hard to find a full and detailed profile on So Min, the most comprehensive profile I found of her is in chinese though. I think her lower jaw/mouth does resembles YEH. Who doesn't love her cheeks when it looks so pinchable. :P

rinkalove, hello and welcome. I stopped at episode 10 of BG but you should watch it after watching PK. So Min did a good job for a newcomer and held her own opposite veterans like KNG and OYS. :)

Sponsor Photos

c1a43.jpg

ZKtFC.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest retsuno

I really like JSM!! either in Bad Guy or PK,,

Beside MGY, i think i'll keep watching her from now on....

She's not drop dead gorgeous like other actresses, but she has charm that make me (and anyone) like her everytime i watch her on screen.

I think her personality is sweet too, she has that girl next door image for me.

These are not new, but I want to post it here

2010-06-23_115239.jpg

2010-06-23_115224.jpg

2010-06-23_115210.jpg

2010-06-23_115350.jpg

2010-06-23_115323.jpg

2010-06-23_115336.jpg

credit: as labelled

Guest Tarits

I am a silent lurker of PK thread.  I am a new fan of JSM after watching her and following PK. I did not like her in Bad Guy but she has redeemed herself tremendously in the PK drama.  She acts well, is pretty and she can emote with her eyes. I hope she gets bigger breaks and may also be seen in movies. I think for someone new like her, she has the edge to climb up higher in the ladder of success.  Of course PK reminds me so much of Goong because of the trademark of PD Huang. Many of my friends are followers of PK and of course this young lady too. I have encouraged my friends to support this thread too and I hope they do.

Happy weekend to everyone!

Archived