Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

19 hours ago, snowflakesj16 said:

thanks for sharing the link.. will vote tomorrow to support So Min. I've read that the drama awards will push through it's just the song festival which will be modified due to the strike.

yeah i hoped they still aired drama fest,usually they held at end of the year (31).

i just watched full subs version of knowing bros, she so funny, and very kind

there some point that i want to talk about

1. she was in relationship before and get dumped, even she begged in funny ways, although they made it again but some later month they broke up eventually ,well the bros said it good for her they broke up.

2. she have 4d personality which makes bros said "youre pretty but youre weird",if she want to have superpowers, she want to have powers comunicate with animals,she want talk to her dog like animal comunicator "heidi"

this is modu ,maybe her fave dogs ???

3. Her passion to dance even her father didnt like that choice , i dunno if this true,but theres rumour that she from wealthy family.

well she try hard and even appear in school variety golden bell which only top grade students with good grades and score entering that shows. she then dance in that program to show her passion at dancing which made her father agreed of her choice. later she enter univ with great grades and turned into acting major.

well she perfects (kind,smart,beauty,and know what good for hers) 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems like jung so min and lee joon being replaced by lee yoo ri and ryu soo young couple for best couple awards (athough they have promotional video for them,maybe its because lee joon absence)

but she were nominated for KBS Drama Awards 'Netizens' award' (Female) 

1. #KimSeJeong

2. #KimJiWon

3. #ShinHyeSun

4. #LeeYooRi

5. #JangNara

6. #JungRyeoWon

7. #JungSoMin

8. #JoYeoJeong

9. #ChaeSooBin

10. #ChoiKangHee

DRTptlaVwAAhIdw.jpg

https://twitter.com/kbsdrama2017/status/942625493794275328

It's so disappointing that they left out Lee Joon and So Min for best couple nomination, I mean come on! If the reason for this is Lee Joon's absence for the ceremony, it's ridiculous! Last year Park Bo Gum and Kim Ji Won both received this award without their respective partners.

@ChunSungIm, may I ask where did you watch the Knowing Bro's full episode? I also want to watch her Strong Heart guesting, might gonna check it out this weekend. I only seen some clips from knowing bro's and it's funny and So Min seems to be very hyper :lol: 

btw, are you, by any chance, a fan of Song Ji Hyo?

:tongue: 

9 hours ago, SpiritGambler said:

It's so disappointing that they left out Lee Joon and So Min for best couple nomination, I mean come on! If the reason for this is Lee Joon's absence for the ceremony, it's ridiculous! Last year Park Bo Gum and Kim Ji Won both received this award without their respective partners.

@ChunSungIm, may I ask where did you watch the Knowing Bro's full episode? I also want to watch her Strong Heart guesting, might gonna check it out this weekend. I only seen some clips from knowing bro's and it's funny and So Min seems to be very hyper :lol: 

Hide contents

btw, are you, by any chance, a fan of Song Ji Hyo?

:tongue: 

You can watch on streaming site like kshowonline,search knowing bros eps 61

yeah she so funny when talk about her love to animals,tiger roar,linked hand with future boyfriend also she pick kim young chul  (one the bros) as ideal type because his name similiar with the actor that played her father in father in strange hahaha lol

yeah she is so funny in running man,but lately cant watch the show

Guest snowflakesj16

@ChunSungIm and @SpiritGambler I was quite disappointed that the Jung So Min-Lee Joon couple was not among the final picks for Best Couple, but I'm happy that she's nominated for Netizen Award. I won't expect much, but I will be looking forward to her attendance at the awards show. :)

@b4l01Yey! Thanks for posting the video! I've always loved her close ups especially when she acts with her mouth and her eyes.. really adorable! :)

1 hour ago, snowflakesj16 said:

@ChunSungIm and @SpiritGambler I was quite disappointed that the Jung So Min-Lee Joon couple was not among the final picks for Best Couple, but I'm happy that she's nominated for Netizen Award. I won't expect much, but I will be looking forward to her attendance at the awards show. :)

@b4l01Yey! Thanks for posting the video! I've always loved her close ups especially when she acts with her mouth and her eyes.. really adorable! :)

Yes, I agree with you.  And I find her adorable in plumper cheeks.  Though she looks quite skinny now, she's still lovely as ever.  

I know that Netizen Award is based on popularity.  But I can't figure out the logic why being in military service could disqualify someone from being nominated in any awards category.  Isn't it unfair? What about those who are not in MS but not around in the ceremony, doesn't it matter? I really feel bad for Lee Joon and JSM as well.  She was really anticipating it.:(

I started watching Playful Kiss and now on Episode 06, and guess what, it's not that bad and it's actually kind of cute (good thing that I am in the mood for cute dramas hihi ), silly but bearable and like all of you said before, SoMin's Oh Ha Ni is just tooo adorable! She's good at acting dumb to think that she's actually a smart girl in reality :lol: Ha Ni's starting to grow in me, she's silly but cute!

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:07 PM, snowflakesj16 said:

I just wish that they give her an acting award or anything for MFIS.

Guest snowflakesj16

@b4l01 yes, I don't get it too. What's more is that I think KBS has somehow upped the anticipation through mentioning about them winning "Best Couple" in some of their entertainment shows, like that one interview of the FIS casts during the last day of filming of FIS. 

Sigh. I think if they deserve to win, regardless of their attendance to the award show, they should have bee given a chance. More than us wanting them to win, So Min also mentioned that she wanted it. I think it's more of recognizing their hardships together during the drama that's why she wanted to win that award.

@SpiritGambler Yes, one's gotta be a thinking actress to be able to portray a dumb character effectively. Enjoy Playful Kiss! Make sure to watch the Youtube specials after! :) Oh Ha Ni will make you laugh and cry with her.

As to acting awards, I hope so too! Let's hope for the best!

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:15 AM, snowflakesj16 said:

@SpiritGambler Yes, one's gotta be a thinking actress to be able to portray a dumb character effectively. Enjoy Playful Kiss! Make sure to watch the Youtube specials after! :) Oh Ha Ni will make you laugh and cry with her.

As to acting awards, I hope so too! Let's hope for the best!

I finally finished Playful Kiss (and all the YT edition and even Seung Jo's diary) and I can now understand why most people find it hard to move on from Oh Ha Ni....she's too adorable! I generally don't like her attitude at times but something keeps me not hating her haha I cannot explain the feeling :lol: She's annoyingly cute! LOL. As per the story I still preferred the Taiwanese version but I like Oh Ha Ni better haha. I liked the YT edition too because SJ is nicer to her lol

P.S.: So Min's dimples were very visible in PK and it's too cute! :love: 

I just came across a video in YT, which happens to be a clip from an episode of Candy in My Ears with Hwang Chi Yeol and So Min, gosh!!! they are super cute!!! There's no subtitle but I'm giggling like crazy because they're too adorable! :love: 

Now, here's my question, can someone help me find an English subs for their episodes? Thanks so much!

Guest snowflakesj16
12 hours ago, SpiritGambler said:

I just came across a video in YT, which happens to be a clip from an episode of Candy in My Ears with Hwang Chi Yeol and So Min, gosh!!! they are super cute!!! There's no subtitle but I'm giggling like crazy because they're too adorable! :love: 

Now, here's my question, can someone help me find an English subs for their episodes? Thanks so much!

Hi @SpiritGambler unfortunately, I don't think that episode has been subbed. I also wanted to watch it as well as the Life Bar episode with her and Lee Mi Do but I can't find English subs for those. :(

Guest snowflakesj16

Oh, I felt something would brew between them watching the BTS but then I didn't expect it to actually happen..

Lee-Joon-Jung-So-Min1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/breaking-father-strange-co-stars-lee-joon-jung-min-reportedly-dating/

Update: “Father Is Strange” Co-Stars Lee Joon And Jung So Min Confirmed To Be Dating

Jung So Min and Lee Joon have officially been confirmed to be dating!

Jellyfish Entertainment released a statement that read, “Jung So Min first met Lee Joon as a co-star on ‘Father is Strange,’ and they began dating in October. We would be grateful if everyone would watch over them warmly.”

Prain TPC spoke on behalf of Lee Joon and said, “Lee Joon is currently in a relationship with Jung So Min, who he met through ‘Father is Strange.’ They began dating in October and are currently very supportive of each other. Lee Joon is currently getting plenty of rest so that he can do his best when he returns to the army after his break ends.”

We wish the happy couple all the best!

Source (1)

Original article:

It looks like we may have another on-screen to off-screen couple as it is being reported that Jung So Min and Lee Joon are dating!

According to reporting by TV Report, Lee Joon and Jung So Min are currently in a relationship and enjoyed a sweet date together on December 29, 2017. They are said to have visited a department store in Pangyo where they picked out scarves before eating dinner together. Lee Joon is said to have spent a large portion of his five-day leave from the army with Jung So Min.

Jung So Min and Lee Joon met on the set of KBS 2TV’s weekend drama “Father Is Strange,” which came to an end in August 2017. Through the drama, Jung So Min solidified her status as a “Romantic Comedy Queen” while Lee Joon was also recognized for his talents as an actor. Jung So Min recently appeared in the popular tvN drama “Because This Is My First Life” and Lee Joon enlisted in the army in October 2017, where he received a commendation during basic training for his high marks.

A representative of Prain TPC stated that they will first need to check with Lee Joon before releasing an official statement on the dating rumors.

It's confirmed! As a So Min fan, I wish her happiness so if she's happy with Lee Joon, I'm all for it.. :) 

Congratulations to our lovely girl JSM for finding her happiness. 

I've been wanting to hear a dating news about her for so long no matter who the man is and so that day has finally come and I want to truly rejoice about it.  I find her and LJ a good match especially their looks that I almost ship them during FIS.  It's just that what I've said before, LJ seemed to be distancing from SM towards the end of their shooting day that halted me. And some of JoonMin shippers were kind enough to tell me that's it's the editing thingy that made it look that way.  Maybe because some of the bts I've seen were mostly friendly vibes that I'm getting that I don't remember seeing LJ being interested toward JSM.  So I feel that their dating is so sudden.  But who am I to know the truth, I'm just a mere observer. But I'm truly happy for So Min and glad a lot of people's reaction are positive.  I wish LJ would really take good care of her and sincerely love her. I am happy if she is happy. 

Archived