Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

8 hours ago, SpiritGambler said:

I was about to ask about Alice since it looks like a lovestory? (based on YT vids) but if it is a thriller/horror/gory with lots of blood, I think I'm gonna have to pass as well

I can't still bring myself to watch Playful Kiss, I don't like the guy (nothing personal) and the TW version had a big impact in me (it's so popular in my country back then) but part of me want to watch it just to see a HS girl SoMin :D 

6 hours ago, SpiritGambler said:

Yes, those pics are adorable and funny, and yes I noticed that she mostly worked with model-turned-actors, I forgot the guy in Alice as well, he's a former model as well, right? If I'm not mistaken, they looked cute too.

Wish she works again with Kim Young Kwang because they look so good together (too bad their cute moments in D-Day has just small screen time)

Sorry to cut your post.  Alice is about romance, mystery and horror.  If you can't withstand to watch bloody scenes, it's better for you not to watch it.  Yes, her leading man in Alice, Hong Jong Hyun is a model turned actor.  In fact he belongs to the group called Model Avengers or F-5 along with Sung Joon, Kim Young Kwan, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Soo Hyuk.  Not only models turned actor, they're best friends as well.  Among the five, only Lee Soo Hyuk hasn't been paired yet with JSM.  And having been paired with them, JSM is fondly called Model Killer.  LOL

Image result for model avengers

Among them, I shipped her with Kim Young Kwang too. Hahahahah! 

And if you want to see a HS So Min, I suggest the movie Daddy You, Daughter Me just in case you haven't seen it yet.  It's comedy and about body swapping. 

EDIT:  Opppss,  @yokyo already mentioned about the model avengers.  LOL

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, snowflakesj16 said:

I started watching Playful Kiss because I loved the Taiwanese Version. True, the lead guy was not that great acting wise but he had great chemistry with So Min. The Korean adaptation was able to tug at my heartstrings even more than the Taiwanese  version because of how they highlighted the family and friendship aspect. Plus So Min is such a gem in the drama. :)

Sorry to cut your post.  Me too watched Playful Kiss because I fell in love with the Taiwanese version and been a big fan of Ariel Lin since then.  But JSM stole my heart in the Korean version.  She made the female lead character less annoying and adorable.  

On 7/12/2017 at 8:59 AM, jughead2000 said:

Hello, just dropping by to say that I never knew of Jung So Min's existence until This is my First Life :D 

I think she has been added to my bias list and Ji Hyo has climbed up to my top 3 heroines of all time (Songyi of MLFTS, Bokjoo of WLF and JiHyo of BIMFL). I love how she portrayed JiHyo, who wear her heart on her sleeves, transparent with her feelings and does know when to fight back when hurt. Congrats Somin and BIMFL as well, I think this work was quite a turning point for her especially to the international fans, they rave really good reviews and SeeHee and JiHyo's chemistry is too strong for me. :D

I still have not completely moved on from BTIMFL but in the future, I wish Somin the best and looking forward for her next works.

Hii... OMG i love songyi and bokjoo too.. Have you joined the thread of Lee Sung Kyung? although only a few have joined, but the people there are very positive. Strongly supports Lee Sung Kyung, but rarely talks about his love affair. hihihii .. Very supportive ..

Sorry out of topic...

48 minutes ago, snowflakesj16 said:

Instagram Update

so cute,we all forget she goin 29 years old (30 korean age) next year

15 hours ago, SpiritGambler said:

Yes, those pics are adorable and funny, and yes I noticed that she mostly worked with model-turned-actors, I forgot the guy in Alice as well, he's a former model as well, right? If I'm not mistaken, they looked cute too.

Wish she works again with Kim Young Kwang because they look so good together (too bad their cute moments in D-Day has just small screen time)

all korean model,lee kwang soo,lee min ki also a model turned actor.

Jung So Min Talks About Differences Between Acting With Co-Stars Lee Min Ki And Lee Joon

Lee-Min-Ki-Jung-So-Min-Lee-Joon.jpg

Actress Jung So Min sat down for an interview on December 11 to talk about her starring role in tvN’s “Because This Is My First Life.”

After gaining popularity for her role in KBS 2TV’s “Father Is Strange,” Jung So Min immediately joined “Because This Is My First Life.” Both dramas were successful, which Jung So Min is grateful for.

Jung So Min said, “Many people really loved the chemistry between Lee Joon and me in my previous drama ‘Father Is Strange.’ So I was worried because my next work ‘Because This Is My First Life’ was also a romantic drama.” She added that she wanted to thank the viewers for showing love for “Because This Is My First Life” as well.

Starring in two dramas in a row made the year of 2017 feel long for the actress. “While I was working on two dramas, a movie was released and amid that, I made a cameo appearance in another movie,” she said. “So although it’s the same year, this year feels so long that I questioned why the end of the year came so late.”

While Jung So Min worked with Lee Joon in “Father Is Strange,” she co-starred with Lee Min Ki in her newest drama. She revealed that she joked around with Lee Joon because he was just a year older than her. “He helped me a lot in the beginning when the two energetic characters met,” Jung So Min explained. “On the other hand, Lee Min Ki is more experienced. I felt that a senior is a senior for a reason.”

According to the actress, Lee Min Ki was someone she could rely on. She said, “In the beginning, there were parts where Nam Se Hee [played by Lee Min Ki] didn’t feel human. But when the cameras weren’t rolling, he cared for me and put me first, making me wonder if Se Hee should be doing this. It was comfortable to act with him and as time went by, obviously, I got the sense of how he would react if I did something.”

Jung So Min went on to talk about her first kiss scene with Lee Min Ki. The two hadn’t gotten to really know each other at that point. “I remember that he was being very considerate,” she said. “He suggested that we monitor it together and although it was awkward, it wasn’t uncomfortable.”

When asked if she expected to receive any awards at the end-of-the-year award shows, Jung So Min jokingly replied that she did. “I’m kidding,” she continued. The actress had high hopes for her works, not awards. She added, “If I could receive one, I’d like the Best Couple Award [with Lee Joon].”

her hair grows so fast,ii wish she attend kbs drama awards,surely there categories that she can win (best couple,best actress for long miniseries)

http://www.vlive.tv/video/51675

her interview for v live,eng subs but seems like not sync

edit : someone asked about her hair grow so fast just like me,but she answered "my hair didnt grow so fast,theyre extension (lol),maybe real hair length about my neck (pointed at neck)

Guest snowflakesj16

yes @ChunSungIm and she talked about what type of characters she would like to play in the future and she mentioned an action star or a modern dancer. I have always wanted her to play a dancer in one of her projects (though we've seen some scenes of her dancing ballet in Playful Kiss and Bad Guy and modern dance in Standby) I want to see her in something that revolves around dancing itself, but thought that would be physically exhausting more than the usual roles. But since she mentioned it, I would really love to see more of the dancer in her. Maybe they can do a pre produced drama so that they wont have problems with live shooting. lol. A fan can dream right?

And  yes I really hope to see her at the KBS Drama Awards. I always look forward to her looks during award shows. I think the longer extensions makes her look thinner. I prefer the JiHo hairstyle before the time lapse. :)

10 hours ago, snowflakesj16 said:

yes @ChunSungIm and she talked about what type of characters she would like to play in the future and she mentioned an action star or a modern dancer. I have always wanted her to play a dancer in one of her projects (though we've seen some scenes of her dancing ballet in Playful Kiss and Bad Guy and modern dance in Standby) I want to see her in something that revolves around dancing itself, but thought that would be physically exhausting more than the usual roles. But since she mentioned it, I would really love to see more of the dancer in her. Maybe they can do a pre produced drama so that they wont have problems with live shooting. lol. A fan can dream right?

And  yes I really hope to see her at the KBS Drama Awards. I always look forward to her looks during award shows. I think the longer extensions makes her look thinner. I prefer the JiHo hairstyle before the time lapse. :)

yup she mentioned music too,maybe a singer or instrumental player ( i see guitar in her ig,dunno if she can play),also movies in next year

isnt she appear in kang dong won & han hyo joo movie as cameo ?

she so cute,sweetheart at vlive yesterday,especially when they talk about getting 1000 hearts,she always laugh. also talk about her same traits with jiho, she's  family oriented (maybe this is redeem her to dating/have scandal with actors) and her future goals is set.

i think her hair now is perfect.yeah awards show would be perfect.with cast father is strage like lee mido or maybe lee joon.

Guest snowflakesj16

Since I'm back, I can't help but flood the thread with So Min's pictures from her recent sets of interviews after BTIOFL. How I wish we could get translations of these interviews!

From iMBC - http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/222719

2qU57e9SBSxB636487118852926360.jpg

gOMO5xjxL6cJ636487119081528888.jpg

PnVhy2JJ3csi636487119350757976.jpg

4EhixgMbsHtb636487119575141592.jpgz2sj6BNbk2xJ636487119762180024.jpg

Sports Kyunghyang-http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=201712171254003&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

The actor Jung So-min, who interviewed him in the cafe at Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul,The actor Jung So-min, who interviewed him in the cafe at Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul,

Aju News

20171213184039717153.jpg

Ilsan Sports - http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=22210556&cloc=

UYihOeX.jpgJ5PWF57.jpg

BLI4Lno.jpg

2BzPuli.jpg

Guest snowflakesj16
58 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSMobile/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php

on kbs official site,but due to strike i dunno if kbs drama awards still would be held.

thanks for sharing the link.. will vote tomorrow to support So Min. I've read that the drama awards will push through it's just the song festival which will be modified due to the strike.

Archived