GIFTS (part one :D)

Guest trashstar

Guest trashstar

Hm, a lot of people seem to be exchanging gifts lately. hehe Well, here are some gifts to a few of my special girls<33 I'm not finished with gifts for everyone because, well, I'm dead tired ^^ But they'll come so stay tuned~

for janny<33

6dce568a.jpgbc6869ee.jpgf295d381.jpg

hehe I hope this gift isn't too cheap :sweatingbullets: janny dear, even though I've only recently come to know your name, thank you always for your sweet words and encouragement =)<33

for nai<33

807fefc5.jpga1fe9a47.jpg3a9cf625.jpgcc2f373a.jpgc3fc1a1e.jpg

after finishing the first four icons, i wondered, gosh what am i missing? DUH! wu! xD lol nai, you are THE first friend i made here on soompi and even though we don't have many chances to chat now, we'll always be friends ^^

for shua<33

3e3b23eb.jpge13cd729.jpg5e827402.jpgbe9bc2ec.jpge19e6655.jpg

my wonderful little sister ^^ thank you so much for all your support =) with you here, i know soompi will never be lonely :D i haven't done much for you as a big sister, but i'll continue trying :P

Guest Saranghae012

wahh idk why photobucket is loading so slow for me today! x_x lol

such pretty gifts! i love the colors of the icons and design.how can i not? :P it's simple but.. not? lol you're so good at that!

i love the "number 3" icon best ^^ you're so talented icon pro!

_Chelly*

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

MARGARETT!!

OMGGSHH... *TEARS* I'MA LL TEARY NOWW..

YOU'RE SUCH A SWEET & KIND PERSON <333 THANK YOUUU

YEA, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW EACHOTHER THAT MUCH YET, BUT YOU STILL TOOK YOUR TIME MAKE THOSE SEXY SETS <333 I FEEL SO HONORED!! THANK YOUUU *TACKLE HUG* I've been procrastinationg too much, x___x I need start on yours lol, I was going to today in the afternoon, but I was procrastinating cause it was SOOOO HOT.

Well yea, THANK YOUUU <333 I need to put it in my sig now, xDDD i love you margarett!

DO YOU HAVE MSN? ><

*sighs* your works... they're so dreamyy <3333

Guest yumi-chan

You make such beautiful stuff o__o" I'm in love with the 2nd icon in Shua's batch; it reminds me of cotton candy :D

--Yumi

Guest satisfaction!

Wow those are really nice Margaret :ph34r:

They're lucky indeed ^_^

I especially love the icons you made for Nai.

-Jessica

PS: I did the gif! It still came out crappy but if it wasnt for your tut, I couldnt have done it :D

Guest hiSHUA!

aww... *cries a whole ocean* I LOVE YOU SISSY!!! waaahhh ...final fantasy rocks!! but MARMAR rocks even more! AWW thanks so much for these gifts!! I owe so much to you for being an awesome sis and even though much hasn't been happening YOUR THE BEST SISTER EVER!! :) I love you marmar!!! thanks for being supportive yourself and always commenting on my works!! YOU give me inspiration to keep making graphics even when I'm a lazy bum!! lol. and yes, soompi will never be boring knowing you're here !! ^_^ your the coolest ever!

~!@# shua LOVES sissy marmar!!

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

for nai<33

after finishing the first four icons, i wondered, gosh what am i missing? DUH! wu! xD lol nai, you are THE first friend i made here on soompi and even though we don't have many chances to chat now, we'll always be friends ^^

aww... :tears: thank you. <333 you'll alwayse have a special place in my heart too. cuhz you jus will. cyeah it is true we don't get much chances to talk, but hopefully we will. wow, i'm the first? aww, that's real koo, LOL! i never knew that. thanks so much for the YG icons. now you knoe you got madd talent, Mar. you've alwayse been the icon queen. WU LMAOo; thanks so much for adding him. that's that 1 new picture of him :P i love you (and you share my YG love!) <3333

And where did you get that Reno base from?! lol. It's so hard to find pictures of him.

---Nai

Guest trashstar

MARGARETT!!

OMGGSHH... *TEARS* I'MA LL TEARY NOWW..

YOU'RE SUCH A SWEET & KIND PERSON <333 THANK YOUUU

YEA, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW EACHOTHER THAT MUCH YET, BUT YOU STILL TOOK YOUR TIME MAKE THOSE SEXY SETS <333 I FEEL SO HONORED!! THANK YOUUU *TACKLE HUG* I've been procrastinationg too much, x___x I need start on yours lol, I was going to today in the afternoon, but I was procrastinating cause it was SOOOO HOT.

Well yea, THANK YOUUU <333 I need to put it in my sig now, xDDD i love you margarett!

DO YOU HAVE MSN? ><

*sighs* your works... they're so dreamyy <3333

i don't have msn :x glad you liked it, janny ^^ i hope it doesnt look too plain? lol :P

aww... *cries a whole ocean* I LOVE YOU SISSY!!! waaahhh ...final fantasy rocks!! but MARMAR rocks even more! AWW thanks so much for these gifts!! I owe so much to you for being an awesome sis and even though much hasn't been happening YOUR THE BEST SISTER EVER!! :) I love you marmar!!! thanks for being supportive yourself and always commenting on my works!! YOU give me inspiration to keep making graphics even when I'm a lazy bum!! lol. and yes, soompi will never be boring knowing you're here !! ^_^ your the coolest ever!

~!@# shua LOVES sissy marmar!!

marmar loves you too, shua =)

aww... :tears: thank you. <333 you'll alwayse have a special place in my heart too. cuhz you jus will. cyeah it is true we don't get much chances to talk, but hopefully we will. wow, i'm the first? aww, that's real koo, LOL! i never knew that. thanks so much for the YG icons. now you knoe you got madd talent, Mar. you've alwayse been the icon queen. WU LMAOo; thanks so much for adding him. that's that 1 new picture of him :P i love you (and you share my YG love!) <3333

And where did you get that Reno base from?! lol. It's so hard to find pictures of him.

---Nai

hehe thanks nai ^^ i think i googled that image lol

ahh i know you! you're the one who makes those AWESOME graphics as usuall! ahh im in love them them xDD

im LOVING the YG ones, im gonna use some for my MSN dp :PP

that's ok right? xD

hmm if it's okay w/ nai, cus i made it for her ^^

Guest Sarah.

Mar, those are drop-dead gorgeous. I simply love them all. Anyone is lucky to recieve a gift from you, dear.

-Sarah.

Archived