• Created
  • Last Reply

people are just noticing this now? i'm not trying to be mean

but isn't that the way uee always looked? o-o I never thought

she was "FAT" but isn't that why she's so popular? People should

get over it and just call it HONEY BELLY, like they call her thighs. ;o

Guest hui yee

so... this is fat huh.. LOL

Netizens said the exact same thing to 2NE1's Park Bom.

so what if she gain weight. and for god sake thats not even fat.

Man, they are celebs.

They can lose weight in split second.

so music industry is about weight issue now ?

Guest hui yee

so... this is fat huh.. LOL

Netizens said the exact same thing to 2NE1's Park Bom.

so what if she gain weight. and for god sake thats not even fat.

Man, they are celebs.

They can lose weight in split second.

so music industry is about weight issue now ?

it looks so photoshoped. her waist doesn't look great but it's not that fat.

and what's problem with beeing fat? Korean netizens really really need to leave aritst alone, give them a smal space to breath

i don't understand why she get the most attention in this group. She is not pretty and her body is not really good (i mean her shape isn't good as other members).. her face expression seems poor as well. i don't understand why she is so popular.

Guest Phan2~

Hahaha just for 1 look i can say that this is 100% photoshopped,it's not her belly...someone ugly and jealous girl/guy made this....pity him/her, i thinks its a girl who made this...she just super jealous at UEE almost perfect figure hahaha...XDDD

Guest eneri04

this is pretty sad. these celebrities work so hard and yet some people just do not appreciate it. the netizens see the 'wrong' when it's not really a huge deal. she may have gained a little weight, so what? they should just stop. i just got off the thread where netizens were criticising tiffany of her alleged plastic surgery. sometimes netizens are going too far. -.-

Guest santokki82

she doesn't look as fit anymore, but she doesn't look fat. it's inevitable that people are going to be ridiculous and expect their stars to look perfect. i hope uee stays strong.

Guest raman

yep it looks fake

whoever did the photoshop job didn't even do a good job at it if you look closely

either way if it was real. she's a healthy girl

who ever said a little bit of meat was a bad thing?

lol

Guest cherry_bombshell

I don't think it's an important matter. I don't get the importance to criticize people based on their weight.

I think from the start she's not like that skinny type idol, and that's what i like about her. At least she looks normal from the start.

Guest pan2cute

that photo is tottaly photoshoped!!

can u see?? there's no shadow on her body! look jung ah and nana or who else who's use same suit like her!!

there's some tone of shadow on their body! because they use pant~

u can use liquify mode for make her body become fatter, aor slimmer! photoshop is amazing!

i know, because I use it!!

anyway she's sexy and fit! i don't really like her, but I don't think she's fat!!

She was never skinny. She's curvy. I don't know why netizens bother with her weight when it is HER body. If she's comfortable in it - heck, I'm sure she is - then who are they to judge? Besides, she's tall and that's appropriate for her height. She's also adorable. People who criticizes her - most of the time - are jealous of her body.

Guest Leopoldine

It's easy to criticize when we are sitting in front of the computer....right netizen?

They are asking way too much ... celeb are not perfect, they are human beings for God's sake!

I dare them to say they have a better body than her even when she's "fat"!

I mean what if she's not skinny? What if she doesn't fit in the usual standard of 'skinny'?

She's lean and toned! I think that's good enough.

Archived