Netizen criticized After School Uee

if i had as much fat as UEE then i would be walking out to the streets on a high...

i wonder what their scale is for fattiness...

im guessing anything higher than a size 6 would be morbidly obese...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nana544

Nobody's perfect, I wish those Netizens get over themselves!!! Uee's stomach looks perfectly fine to me.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

i think koreans ideal body is something like hara from kara =O

personally that is way too skinny, on the verge of anorexic

UEE looks fine imo.

Don't think it's photoshopped.

I should just take these photos and photoshop her muffin top away, and post it here.

Maybe people will think they're the originals.

Guest mz simmonz

it doesn't matter if the pics are photoshopped or not, because we all know UEE isn't super skinny. She's just average, and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm not a huge UEE fan, but as a fellow woman, I have to say, she looks healthy and maybe she can stand to work out a bit, it would not kill her to get toned but then she doesn't have to.

If anything, the wardrobe people deserve criticism. Choose outfits that flatter the figure, not enhance the flaws.

Guest disfunktional.

even in the first picture, it's not like " Her belly look disgusting ".

Korean fans have to get over the fact that not everyone has to be under 100 lbs to be considered pretty.

sheez.

Guest jaejoongie <3

wow, I didn't realize it was photoshoped till you guys caught it. nice one.

As for me, even if she was that size it's probably the work of her shorts that didn't fit well with her body.

Even the skinnest person who is fitted wrong can give the illusion of "fat"

take for example hara's cute belly photo in the lupin mv.

I think UEE is perfect the way she is. I like her body figure. It's healthy and looks good. Korea needs to learn that people can look beautiful with a little bit of flesh too.

she looks fine. i think that her short's size makes a big difference. besides, she's been filming all this time and hasn't performed most of the time, so it's only normal that she's gaining weight.

honestly, when i first saw these pictures, i was surprised. but i think the fact that she's performing Bang! is even more surprising LOL

Netizens are so hard to understand and please!

I remember when Yoobin (Wonder Girls) was called 'fat' and now she is being called 'too skinny'

Then a couple of months ago weren't they complaining about Park Bom's(2NE1) body too?

I remember also some people talking about Tiffany (SNSD) also...

Now After School's UEE....

SERIOUSLY don't they think about before they start to criticize...ALL these girls are REAL human beings with REAL feelings...they get hurt and affected too fury.gif

Guest __OOO--SMILE_1

if that's "overweight" then dannggg, most of America must be obese.

Uee looks perfectly fine. She's beautiful (:

Guest donghae.

I've never seen her in any of the Bang! performance, maybe I just never noticed it.

but those pictures above, some are definitely edited.

it can be clearly seen.

and I don't really like her to begin with.

Guest lovegood

if that's "overweight" then dannggg, most of America must be obese.

...but most of America IS OBESE.

-

Well, In the photos, she's definitely not fat, but shes not exactly skinny either.

And I wonder, if they actually WERE photoshopped, wouldn't fans already have revealed the photos that weren't edited?

well idk, I'm fatter than her so I can't judge, LOL. To me shes really pretty. It sucks that she has to deal with criticisms coming at her for a sad reason like this.

Archived