Jump to content


Guest tsukushi_makino

Recommended Posts

Guest tsukushi_makino

pls answer them for me
HI HI HI :) I live in the US and Im 17, still haven't got my permit.

Can anyone tell me how to get my permit/driver's lisence by steps? ( yea lil stupid, but i don kno anythin about it)

Is international driver's lisence good???

Is it good enough to replace a state driver's lisence???

Is it better to learn how to drive at a driver's school than having someone teach you???

How much should it cost ( approximately) if someone teaches you how to drive with their car???

cuz i have someone who can teach me how to drive with 140$+with his car. Im just wondering if its normal or too high or less.

thank you thank you -_-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest hailing from ny

I believe if you have a foreign driver's license, all you have to do is fill out some papers and provide a certain amount of ID [passport, birth certificate, photo ID, etc] and you will be issued whatever state driver's license.

If you start from no driving whatsoever, then you need to take the written test, followed by a 6 month wait until you can take your road test. [may depend on state]

I'm not sure about the prices.. why don't you get someone you know to teach you for free? unless you're going for the small reduced insurance rates from Driver's Ed

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..