Choi Ja Hye 최자혜

Guest xosandy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest daisivi

oh! is this the same girl in spring waltz? i sat here looking at her pictures and she looked really familiar. took me a while to connect her to spring waltz. haha. she's really pretty

Guest makemyday

you forgot to mention that she was in "spring waltz" :)

but the person above me already stated that haha

i really liked her when i saw her on loveletter :)

oh! is this the same girl in spring waltz? i sat here looking at her pictures and she looked really familiar. took me a while to connect her to spring waltz. haha. she's really pretty

yes !!!! she's frm Spring Waltz hehehe .

i was watching Dae Jang Geum recently & also Spring Waltz around the same time with my youngest brother.... we know her already frm DJG but.... when she appeared in SW , i didn't even realise it was her cus her hair was different haha , but my brother was like isn't tht Choi Jahye frm DJG ? they have the same nose & he recognises her voice & the way she talks !! , tht's when i went to check & yea my brother was right , it's her :lol:

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Choi Ja Hye is Lady Chang-ee Sang Goong in Dae Jang Geum..she looks good with Go Soo on those pics!!!

Guest StylishAzNx07

I remember her in Love Letter and I thought she was REALLY pretty but in Spring Waltz she wasn't as pretty ... maybe a little chubbier? iono but shes still cute i guess

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I remember her in Love Letter and I thought she was REALLY pretty but in Spring Waltz she wasn't as pretty ... maybe a little chubbier? iono but shes still cute i guess

she's chubby in Dae Jang Geum too..she's also in Love Letter starring Jo Hyun Jae & Soo Ae? Haven't noticed

Guest DAYdream*

Wasn't she also in Autumn Tale? Maybe not. I just feel like I saw her in that drama. She's pretty =)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Wasn't she also in Autumn Tale? Maybe not. I just feel like I saw her in that drama. She's pretty =)

that girl in Autumn Tale whom Song Seung Hun is engaged to when he studied in America? I don't think so...

Guest Choi Ji Woo

The girl who was engaged to SSH in Autumn Tale is Han Na Na.

yup, that's Han Na Na..thanks for reminding me, I forgot her name..she really resembles Choi Ja Hye hehe!!!

Guest xosandy

she's chubby in Dae Jang Geum too..she's also in Love Letter starring Jo Hyun Jae & Soo Ae? Haven't noticed

Who did she play in Love Letter?

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Who did she play in Love Letter?

I don't know either..I haven't watched Love Letter that much..maybe she's one of the nuns in the convent..

• 1 month later...
Guest WitchGoddess

1981?! Wow. She is much older than I expected. I thought she was closer to Go Ara or Lee Yeonhee's age. She looks so young when she smiles.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I don't think she's that pretty... personally...

it's because her beauty is subtle..you need to stare at her for a long time in order to appreciate her beauty...

1981?! Wow. She is much older than I expected. She looks so young when she smiles.

yeah, she's really baby faced..i like her in DJG as Lady Chang-ee who always eats the food ingreadients eh!!

• 4 weeks later...

i was just looking at this thread randomly...i recognized her from DJG...saw on the list she was in SW...like some others, i didn't connect very quickly which character she played in SW...wow, a revelation

OOO i so happen to be watching be strong, geum-soon now. and i find that she's pretty in that show :D

btw, has she taken up any lead role before? i've seen all the dramas that she was in except the "women living across the street", but never seen her taken any leads. hmm...i like her acting~

25376879400x400qz7.jpg

25376880400x400ik4.jpg

woang194bh6.jpg

wow, she was so much more chubbier in her younger days!

2488199510x510np7.jpg

Archived