少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Wildcats1204

There's an end but there's also the beginning :) Happy 3rd thread SNSD! Great achievements for our girls It shows that they have alot of fans, including me Can't wait for their Japan debut I wish them luck!

Guest LuBrockmann

YAY! 3rd thread \o/ Will share something for the 2nd page :)dgdgsd.jpg CR: as tagged and tumblrl2799ymgyx1qbr4wh.png CR: Sorry... can't remember ._.'

Guest Qrizta

Wow.... 3rd thread already!!! What a coincidence.. Nearing the 3rd anniversary, here comes the 3rd thread. And to celebrate SNSD's Japan advancement, here goes the 3rd thread! I expect 7 SNSD threads in the future or maybe more....lol I feel like a proud mom... The girls have come this far. My 1st time being in a fandom from the beginning of the debut and remain til this long.

Congratulations to the girls for making it to a THIRD thread. I'm a quite follow of them. hehehe. I personally think that they're really pretty people both inside and out even though I may have no idea who they are in real life. All of them have lost and gained so much to be where they are today. One day I hope to be in the same place that they are in today. In a sense I guess you can say that they're the people who I look up to. May they have the best in all of their careers and even if it does come to an end one day may their sisterhood never come to an end even as cheesy as that may sound. They have all been together through so many things, both good and bad.

Guest greatgrey

Wow! The 3rd thread is here finally! It's great way for me to start the morning...! :D:D:D

FOREVER9. Let's keep on dreaming together with them. It's touching to grow with the girls... :)

I can't wait for more of the girls! Just wanna share...

cr: DinoYul of Soshified

Guest beefhamburger

Congrats to all the Sones for getting another thread! A third thread for another great year ^^.

SNSD forever!

Guest naurz

Hey guys im doing a second bunch order for the Photo book for Australia and LA

PM me if you guys are interested.

1st bunch order all sold out

This also include the Scrapbook, starcards, postcards and other stuff

CONGRATZ 3rd thread whoooo party

Guest bigbangtopx3

i hope they do good in japan!

but im really gonna miss seeing them in variety shows in korea):

esp. WGM!

Guest Qrizta

I also need to save up for their japanese release.

What's worse is the price will be higher in Yen and they will mostly release singles singles n singles

while the full album will most likely be a compilation of the hit songs...TT.TT

I haven't even finished my collection of their korean albums.

SNSD, why did I fall in love with you?? lol

Wae o wae?? Dou shi te?

Guest Shortyyy126

congratulations on the third thread! a new thread for a new adventure in japan. i can already feel a fun and exciting rest of the year coming hehe.

2qs03n8.jpg

2n7fsaq.jpg

cr;bestiz

Guest jingaling.

wow, we've made it to the 3rd thread already :D

new thread, new chapter of their life as snsd.

tumblr_l3jwszEQCM1qzl0juo1_r1_400.gif

oh & fyi; there's gonna be a ssf nyc meetup tmrw in times square (at the red steps) at 3pm :)

V don't quote the troll.

don't feed the troll.

leave the troll alone (: