少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest miss_h

*off lurking mode

It's been so long since I post in here...

About the black sea: this is the explanation from jee at tohosomnia whose there at the event:

NOTICE TO ALL: What is this 'black ocean' talk that's going around? We Cassies agreed to keep our lights off UNTIL Yunho and Changmin arrived on stage. I asked some Yuaerubi Cassies and they confirmed that they do this sometimes in concerts. All we wanted to do was show them that we were waiting for TVXQ and TVXQ only. Is that wrong? Should we get the blame for SM's decision to put them at the very end of the show and make us wait six hours? Even though we didn't use glowsticks, we stilled cheered on the other singers with our balloons, though it was too dark to see that properly. So before you say anything about it, get your facts straight. Thanks. - @jeeelim5 who was sitting in the Cassie section on the 3rd floor last night.

cr: jeelim@twitter

--

It's a tradition where the light were kept until the artist comes up simultaneously with release the fanclub balloons. It just unfortunate that none of the boys took participant in early show which lead to black out.

--

Thanks for everybody who share fancam... ^^

*lurking mode: ON

Guest snowydreams

(Sorry for cutting your post)

They both look like they're having the time of their lives! I can't help but post this again just because because they look cute together!

taeteuk.jpg

^

I guess that explains everything. Hope that SM Family and fans become closer together since we're all one family.

edit:

Finally found the fancam where taeng got drenched with water!

SM Twon 2010 Ending (Taeng Drenched + Dorky HyoYoung)

cre: sonefancamReturn

Guest mirabar

Dont know f it was posted yet...

Really steady full fancam of the new 3D mv

And full choreography with both Jung sisters with better sound quality ^^

rdr performance

Guest LeafGreen

^

^

Everybody can do what they want, okay okay...saving battery ^_^ But as a i-Sone, i'm proud of K-Sones, they turn on their lightsaber all the time to cheer other artists, instead of waiting for SNSD's perfs.

K-Sones jjang ! :wub:

Guest munichan

wow~!!!!! so many fancam~~~~~~yahooooo....thnks guys for the link~!

our girls seems to have so much fun at the concert~~~

smiling,laughing non stop~~~

bout tiffany,i really she's goin to be fine...

Guest ice_soshi

Thanks for everybody who share fancam... ^^

*lurking mode: ON

- edited out the quote because its ... -

let's be friendly... previous posts, many have made explanations..

don't need more because everyone's gotten the message ^^;;; 

it would be nice though to edit that quote... the language tone is not very friendly considering the board rules

yuri pics finally surfaced~ 

http://upic.me/i/sp/f00250434c710b9867c5e.jpg

love the green highlight~~ 

is there a better fancam of the dance battle besides the one by eleven? 

Guest musicbubbles

aww man just watched genie fancam where fany fell :( she fell right at the beginning but still managed to finish the song. it hurts seeing her limping...fany i hope you're feeling better. this is the yoona fancam of genie. video is lq nvm it was processing

btw it's nice seeing how worried the rest of the members are for fany

hope fany is okay now. it looks really painful:(

she is so sweet to make a ufo star call to let her fans know that she is alright(:

and i love how jessica totally ignore her part that is coming next and help her up.

this incident makes me think of the last time fany fall down during oh la la performance

SNSD One Love Concert 071216

jessica help her up too.

same with sunny.

i totally heart soshi bond:D

Aww, finally Yoongie account. Our adorable deer looks so pretty.:sweatingbullets: It reminds me of Cabi CF with her hair in a bun like that . Thanx   minisowon, keep 'em comin