少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

I heard someone say Cassies didn't turn on their glowsticks for other SM artists except for when the 2 DBSK members came on. They were sitting next to SONEs. Can't say if its true or not though, so take it with a grain of salt Zane87.

No there was no blacksea. Cassies had their lights turned off during Suju's performance also and there was a misunderstanding :)

But accord to ELF's cassies wanted to make ELF's sapphire blue shine more ^^ so it was a project. SM family just supporting each other. Don't worry guys!

I hope the girls will stay out of accidents on their next SM concert because i don't want to worry again :(

acfmo5.jpgi1zk35.jpg

NOT BY ME, DO NOT CREDIT ME ^^

Guest mirabar

Thats what I found about cassies turn of their lights, but dont know if its true...

About the situation with Cassies…

1. I agree in that they were somewhat staging a protest against SM and not other artists.

2. When Suju was performing, Cassies had turned their lights off causing ELFs to complain and start asking questions.

3. It was very apparent that ELFs and Cassies that weren’t even there at the concert somewhat arguing and asking questions as to what really occured.

4. The problem got somewhat solved after many excuses given by Cassies when it first started. Such as, wanted Suju to shine more..saving battery for Homin..it was planned by Cassies and ELFS, and other poor excuses without really knowing what K-Cassies were truly intending to do, but eventually, ELFs and Cassies settled things even though a clear answer was never given other than…we were saving it for Homin.

5. K-SONEs sitting in the upper section (mostly fanboys) cheered like they were cheering for SNSD when Suju was performing after noticing the black out. Even an ELF with over 20,000 followers that was tweeting during the concert tweeted…(AS AN ELF), I’M SO PROUD OF SONEs. THAT’S WHAT SM FAMILY IS ALL ABOUT.

*To note…There weren’t many ELFs there as usual b/c of the SS3 that were held not too long ago.

6. When Cassies still had their lights out for SNSD…Most SONEs that tweeted at the concert said…Whatever. Nothing new and just brushed it off as if it was nothing and made no complaints, but instead, cheered for SNSD with all their might.

7. Overall, the concert was epic other than Fany getting hurt. She sprained her ankle.

-

IMHO, whatever the reasoning, that was classless and selfish. The least they could have done was to inform other fan clubs of their true intentions so there wouldn’t be any misunderstandings. Sure no one is required to keep their lights on, but in Korea, it is an etiquette and a common courtesy which most fandoms respect and obliges too.

-

I really respect K-SONEs. Despite all the crap from the past, they never once acted out in vengeance toward any groups at concerts. Many say SONEs are classless and rude, but in fact, when mini cooper like this comes down…who is the one always acting CLASSY.

Now I know, this doesn’t represent most of the good fans that support their groups without hate, so do not take it the wrong way.

But whatever, shouldnt care ro much was other fans did, sones were great & really supportive, love it <3

Actually I think of update Oricon Chart at the end of second week

but I change my mind

first week

Oricon Daily Music DVD Chart #2 #3 #3 #3 #3 #5 #4

Oricon Daily Total DVD Chart #2 #3 #4 #4 #5 #9 #6

second week

Oricon Daily Music DVD Chart #10 #10 #7 #6 #4

Oricon Daily Total DVD Chart #17 #23 #19 #16 #10

their rank went down because of this week newly released DVDs

but now they are back on the top5 again as the newly released DVDs sales start to drop after the first 2 days

It's was great to see that this MV DVDs maintain its sales consistently

and our girls will arrive in Japan tomorrow

this will definitely hype things up

Haha Im Choding for you. Towards the middle of the fancam she takes the water bottles that are on the stage, not to drink... but to pour it on everyone : D

& wow japanese fans were there too? (referring to the sone japan banner Hyo is holding) the support they're receiving even before debuting there is incredible.

Hyoyeon's getting more gorgeous each day~ From a Taeyeon fancam, during Himnae:

himnaehyo.jpg

cr;vid:absolutekeoconvoi@YT-caps:me.

Guest Sohsan

[Fancam] 100821 Greeting with Taeyeon SNSD@ SM TOWN 2010 Seoul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk0Cm3sprQA

[Fancam] 100821 SNSD - Oh! @SM TOWN 2010 Seoul [short]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCdoFK4sO_Q

c; sonefancamReturn

--------

lol taeng hopping in circles around onew~

24ydczn.jpg

lina & taeng hug<3

hv2mw4.jpg

c; as tagged & tumblr

Oh so cute, does anybody know which video those gifs from ?

Guest Procrastinatoress

No there was no blacksea. Cassies had their lights turned off during Suju's performance also and there was a misunderstanding :)

But accord to ELF's cassies wanted to make ELF's sapphire blue shine more ^^ so it was a project. SM family just supporting each other. Don't worry guys!

Sorry to cut your post.

I do agree Cassies didn't do anything out of contempt or anything,

But the protest reason is much more feasible.

This one just doesn't make an awful lot of sense.

I mean, is that like how people turned off their lights in DC08 to let SONE's pastel rose pink shine more?

It doesn't bother me either way it's just that Cassies should clear things up soon lol.

Anyways, a manip made from Seohyun @ SMtown

4915455396_fd0a96b013_b.jpg

cr; khil@soshified.com

khil's gallery found [here]

WOW J-Sones there too ^_^

glad to see them came and support the girls and the girls notice them

anyway good to see how well Soshi's DVD doin on the chart there

http://upic.me/i/2e/55317628201008221448135089973904203_010.jpg

http://upic.me/i/bm/55317628201008221448135089973904203_011.jpg

http://upic.me/i/lz/55317628201008221448135089973904203_012.jpg

http://upic.me/t/lq/1f7ef0128fb2ab465aaf53d9.jpg http://upic.me/t/w9/55317628201008221448135089973904203_007.jpg http://upic.me/t/vp/55317628201008221448135089973904203_008.jpg

cr:chokyuhyunbar

OMG SEOKYU <3333

I think eventho there's some jealousy fans

but most of the give maknae couple blessing hahahaha XD

Seohyun look so shy and happy when holding hands with kyuuuuu <333

a0016788_4c70e24289fa0.jpg

^ cute ^^

C: rail

LOLOLOL XD

aww man just watched genie fancam where fany fell :( she fell right at the beginning but still managed to finish the song. it hurts seeing her limping...fany i hope you're feeling better. this is the yoona fancam of genie. video is lq nvm it was processing

btw it's nice seeing how worried the rest of the members are for fany

aawww fany T_T

yeah she was limping >.<

hope she rested her foot before another showcase next wednesday for bout 3 showcases

Fany just sent a UFO Message

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4969/0001xo.jpg

My Korean is not good to translate it clearly

Hope somebody can translate it :)

Translation...

[Tiffany] Did you enjoy SMTOWN concert? Always stay healthy and thank you for the happiness. Get plenty of rest.

You are the one who should get rest fany T_T

Guest zane87

I was asking bcos it's weird to see no lightsticks there since other areas are full of it, and thought it's area of Sones so was wondering wat happened. I was jus curious, not a big bother to me, so pls stop discussing further about why lightsticks were off, or it would makes me look bad.... T____T

Guest kath1221

hope that tiffany will be Ok. heard that the injury wasn't serious. but hope that she will take care of herself more. i'm actually beginning to worry about her. she's always a target in this kind of accidents (like BELLA SWAN haha.)

so sweet of her in her UFO reply. hope she get the rest she needed.

well it turned out the samsung genie MV shown in SMtown is the Korean version. Not the Japanese one. i thought it was the new MV for japanese. version but i was wrong. well that's a good thing. Maybe the Japanese version will be way different than the Original korean version and samsung 3D version. so excited about this.

missin' them already.

K-SONes in the SMTown concert are just great. hahaha. saber lightstick. i also wanted one after i've seen it. hahaha.

love how other fanclubs supporting each other and cheering.

SM family are the best.