少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest cosmiclatte

20iuwbt.jpg

^

I'm curious, why's there such a huge area without glowing sticks, it should at least a few sticks waving in an area if not all of them, but to see a complete dark is weird.... O.o

-edit- The huge area was occupied by Cassiopeias : )

K-Sones jjang! and others too :) SMTown!

29qld7q.jpg

3zqdj.jpg

2h4ezjc.jpg

from Asia-Pacific (No Taeyeon,No Dream --> No Taeyeon,No World) now its "Taeyeon is my Girl" Association ...lol

syaw61.jpg

credit: DC Taeyeon

Guest FDTxtianshix

Unfortunately, this is the black ocean by Cassiopeias. They turned off their lightsticks for most of the performances until max&yunho came out.

Entered this thread out of boredom and decided to comment on this. Cassies did not turn off their lightsticks in protest of SNSD or the other groups. Cassies (especially in big sections) have a longstanding tradition of not turning on lightsticks until DBSK comes on stage. For example, it happened during Dream Concert '09, the Cassiopeia section was dark the whole time until DBSK showed up. Apparently there were Cassies at SMTown that initially had their lightsticks on until the 5th hour or so (HoMin came out last, at around 5.5hours) then turned them off due to lack of battery/impatience. You can see the various red lights in mossy's pictures above. Those who never turned on their lights still cheered and waved their balloons for all other artists.

Please don't make this into a Cassiopeia vs. Sone/SM fight because that's not what happened. :)

Guest snowydreams

Entered this thread out of boredom and decided to comment on this. Cassies did not turn off their lightsticks in protest of SNSD or the other groups. Cassies (especially in big sections) have a longstanding tradition of not turning on lightsticks until DBSK comes on stage. For example, it happened during Dream Concert '09, the Cassiopeia section was dark the whole time until DBSK showed up. Apparently there were Cassies at SMTown that initially had their lightsticks on until the 5th hour or so (HoMin came out last, at around 5.5hours) then turned them off due to lack of battery/impatience. You can see the various red lights in mossy's pictures above. Those who never turned on their lights still cheered and waved their balloons for all other artists.

Please don't make this into a Cassiopeia vs. Sone/SM fight because that's not what happened. :)

This is true. According to a Cassie and Sone LJ friend, this is perfectly normal, especially for very long concerts. (Like SM Town which lasted for 6++ hours) Of course you want to save your lightstick's batteries for the moment when your favorite artist comes on stage. I saw fancams of them waving their balloons instead. (Will post when I stumble across it again.)

Guest cosmiclatte

Hi~ I mentioned "most of the performances" and referred not only to Soshi. No intention of turning this into fanwar. Don't misinterprete. I'll edit the post

Guest Wildcats1204

This is true. According to a Cassie and Sone LJ friend, this is perfectly normal, especially for very long concerts. (Like SM Town which lasted for 6++ hours) Of course you want to save your lightstick's batteries for the moment when your favorite artist comes on stage. I saw fancams of them waving their balloons instead. (Will post when I stumble across it again.)

So does SONE also do the same thing?

Like they turn off their glowstick when other artist perform?

Since I think that pink light saber waste a lot of battery because it was bigger

How long does the light saber last? I want to have one of that too though I might be wasting a lot of battery LOL

Guest cosmiclatte

Since I think that pink light saber waste a lot of battery because it was bigger

How long does the light saber last? I want to have one of that too though I might be wasting a lot of battery LOL

Nope SONE and all other fandoms had their lightsticks on throughout the concert (or rather after the sun set)

Guest jessilicious

no worries, sones and other fanclubs lightsticks were on.they even brought food to share among themselves. :)

i read from one web that lightsticks' batteries can last a minimum of 5 hours or even more. not sure about the light saber thou.

it's nice to see a pink sea, cheering enthusiastically for snsd and every other artistes. <3

Guest ice_soshi

Since I think that pink light saber waste a lot of battery  because it was bigger

Just a guess... but k-SONEs are so organised to bring water/food to the concert and knowing its going to be 6hours, most probably brought extra batteries :)  

and from previous posts, they were reportedly cheering for all the artists so thats all good.

i think there's no disagreement in general with all the fandoms and i hope it stays that way... wub.gif

Guest Wildcats1204

Nope SONE and all other fandoms had their lightsticks on throughout the concert (or rather after the sun set)

Oh, I see. Thank you for the reply!!!

I'm happy that SM Town fans were their to support all SM artist :)

They deserve all the love, especially SNSD since they're my fave

Guest HyperionZ

This is not to make any fanwars, but I find the saving batteries a bit lame because other fandoms's lightsticks held till the whole concert, so theirs could have too. Ehh, I guess its their choice, but I have great respect to the fans that shown their light for all artists.

Guest Talesy

Yep, as long as SONEs cheered for everyone, that's all that matters. If I had been there, I would have kept my lightstick on for everyone too. :)

The concert seemed so cool and they must have put much effort into preparing it. Now all I hope is that the girls get to rest before their 3 showcases in Japan. After that, they have nothing big planned, do they ? Maybe they'll get some time off but I guess they'll still have to prepare for their Japanese activities...

Oh and will the girls perform the Japanese version of 'Genie' during their showcases ? :) I want them to~

Guest cosmiclatte

This is not to make any fanwars, but I find the saving batteries a bit lame because other fandoms's lightsticks held till the whole concert, so theirs could have too. Ehh, I guess its their choice, but I have great respect to the fans that shown their light for all artists.

Exactly. I've used my lightstick for different concerts and definitely more than 5 hours overall. It's still working fine now. Extra batteries? Those batteries are the small button ones, I'd just buy another lightstick if mine ran out of battery, save me the trouble. No fanwars THIS IS JUST PERSONAL OPINION not directed at anyone <3