少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest cantthinkofaname

【 Girls' Generation 】【 Girls' Generation 】NHK『MJ presents SNSD Special』will be aired at 24:15(JST) on June 8. It will include the concert scene in Osaka, interview and etc. http://goo.gl/Psr0P

cr; yurui912

Guest -quiescent

Gorgeous and Beautiful Yoona...

BA29L.gif

1eM8y.gif

KsAuA.gif

credit: ngochuong-haiha8000.tumblr

[05.26.11] Yoona Recommends Handkerchiefs Instead of Tissues

May 25 2011 09:35 PM | spiceshoe in News

9B7aZ.jpg

Girls' Generation's Yoona is currently modeling for natural cosmetics brand Innisfree and is working on a concept called "Yoona's Jeju Handkerchief". This is part of Innisfree's Eco Handkerchief campaign.

Following up last year's activities, this is the second Eco Handkerchief campaign. Yoona admitted her love for Jeju afterwards, "Through this campaign, I unknowingly fell in love with Jeju Island's beauty. It's so clean and beautiful that I felt really proud of my country, especially when looking at other places while performing overseas."

Actions speak louder than words. Regarding the campaign, Yoona commented, "I'll start of this campaign by using handkerchiefs instead of tissues. I hope that everybody can join and participate in this campaign so we can keep our nature clean and beautiful."

Throughout June, Innisfree customers who spend more than 10,000 won will receive Eco handkerchiefs autographed by Yoona.

Innisfree's best products "The Green Tea Seed Serum" and "Green Tea Mineral Mist" will be released as limited special editions along with the Eco handkerchiefs that hold Yoona's kind heart.

The limited edition "The Green Tea Seed Serum" will be available for purchase as a 160 ml bottle, containing double the amount compared to the original 80 ml.

As of June 1, 10% of the sales from the limited edition items will be donated for Jeju Olle Road. Purchasing the items alone would be healthy for the customers' skin and will also help clearing up the earth's surface by decreasing the amount of trash.

Source: Nate

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com

Written by: spiceshoe@soshified.com

Woah, so much Yoona news today! Anywho, I'm so excited to see what the girls will do for their Asian Tour and Japan Tour!! I loved Taeyeon's Hush Hush! So awesome!!

58rEe.png 58rEe.png 58rEe.png

Guest silent_scream

SNSD will appear at MTV Video Music Aid Japan on 25 June 2011.

*quoted image*

credit: http://www.mtvjapan.com/vmaj/top

That's good news!! They're going to perform with Japan's great artists and they will see Lady Gaga live (Yes Tiffany, I'm looking at you) :D I was worried that if they didn't attend they might not get some awards (just like what happened last time at Japan Record Award).

Let's vote for the girls in all 3 categories! http://www.mtvjapan.com/vmaj/nominee/

[RUMOR] Two SNSD members to sing Lady Marmalade @ Arena tour.
cr. @chichinhu

I wonder who will sing Lady Marmalade? Must be the two Americans. lol

Guest duduaria

cr. @chichinhu

I wonder who will sing Lady Marmalade? Must be the two Americans. lol

its TAENY , Tiffany and Taeyeon will make duet . <3 <3 <3 <3

Guest naurz

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_223331731017732&notif_t=group_r2j#!/event.php?eid=121471371265309

AUSSIE SMTOWN FAN GATHERING!!

Guest hotchocolatelove

Vote for Taeng & Seohyun HERE!

[iNFO] Yoong #5 overall "Most beautiful face of this generation" Very impressive to be on this list, especially for an idol.. (Kim Taehee #1, Shin Minah #2, Han Yeseul #3, Ha Jiwon #4, Yoona #5, Shin Sekyung #6. Survey was conducted by couple.net 400 male/female)

31648961.jpg

cr: yoongislove

Yoona new SPAO pic!

c0113309_4dde528b48dad.jpg

Guest blueshoes

5月28日 土曜日 朝9時30分から『王様 の ブランチ 』は 『少女 時代 』が 登場 やったあ 『少女時代が ダンス 指南 かわいく   踊る 方法 とは ? 』 ~ 少女時代 登場 ~☆☆☆

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/41947447/

credit @amatsuiakihiko and @whimtwit

Guest duduaria

is this confirm already ?

i got the information from same source as silent_scream : @chichinhu@twitter

Guest silent_scream

^

^

Wow the girls have lots of Japan TV appearances & CF promos now (E-ma candy's new campaign & Lipton's campaign starting this June). That's really good promotion for their 1st JP full album/MR. TAXI single! And I'm sure JP (and KR) news outlets will report about their Arena tours every now and then so that's another good promotion for the girls. :D

Aww~ they had a "5-minute-talk" session.

FlcfG.jpg

"We talked about this between us last night"

No matter what happens I know they will always take care of each other. <3