少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest duduaria

[iNFO] Glowsticks are banned at Sm Town in Paris  [go to page 1087; post #21739]

[uPDATE] Balloons also Banned at SM Town in Paris

cr: oniontaker@twitter 

just can't imagine how the concert would be dry.gif 

no pink ocean T_T

SNSD, the source of energy for the soldiers

20110519130574200066993.jpg

On MBC ‘Golden Fishery”s part 2 ‘Radio Star’, Sung ShiKyung aired on May 18th, Sung ShiKyung explained how important SNSD are to the soldiers.

Sung ShiKyung said, “They pasted SNSD’s photos in their cabinets. Whenever they have difficulties, they looked at the pictures of YoonA and talked to her (the photos). We thought it was funny and laughed but they were really serious about it. SNSD really gave them a lot of energy”.

Credit: newsen.com/tvreport.co.kr 

Translated by Fanwonder

cr: oniontaker@twitter 

just can't imagine how the concert would be *quoted image* 

no pink ocean T_T

wow thats really strange I wanna see the pink ocean toomad.gif

anyway whats up with the girls and those photos really curious

I wonder if they're gonna make a korean version of Mr. Taxi

that would be so awesome if they did thatwub.gif (oh well I can wish right??)

Guest cantthinkofaname

Girls' Generation Spotted at English Village

225206_206297386075085_122293024475522_546566_5856111_n.jpg

Yoona

Just two days after their much talked about performance at Hanyang University, members of Girls' Generation were spotted at an English Village in South Korea earlier today. Pictures of Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun quickly surfaced, and the girls were found dressed in the same yellow outfits they wore for their "MR. TAXI" music video.

SHINee's Key was also found alongside the girls in one the pictures. Though the purpose of their visit to the English Village is still unclear, many are already waiting in anticipation and making their own guesses.

English Villages provide a short-term immersion English experience in a live-in environment where only English is spoken to promote English learning and to build cultural awareness. They can be found in places like Seoul and Gyeonggi-do.

More pictures:

226851_206297469408410_122293024475522_546567_6564806_n.jpg230034_206297582741732_122293024475522_546568_300783_n.jpg

Source: pkposh@twitter, Wikipedia

Written by: shizzles9@soshified.com

Posted By: ateloivcute@girlsgenies.webs.com

Girls' Generation's Deluxe #1 and Limited #5 on Rakuten Chart

n31c0.png

cr; chichinchu

Guest daladida97

Jessica's Piano Teacher Tweet this:

Japanese SNSD fans should really look forward to this. Jessica's special stage hehe she plays really well hehe

credit : jessicajungofficialthread

Guest always_fany9

Can I ask a question?

I read on some thread and it said that SM got really bad financial result in the First Quarter of 2011

Is that true ????

ฺ'Cos I always think that they're doing well since gee in 2009

Guest tantungnam

Can I ask a question?

I read on some thread and it said that SM got really bad financial result in the First Quarter of 2011

Is that true ????

ฺ'Cos I always think that they're doing well since gee in 2009

when they talk about profit, revenue, they always compared the current number with the number of a base year, normally it's the previous year. On first quarter of 2011, SM's profit and revenue is lower than the 1st quarter of 2010. One reason is at the beginning of 2010, SNSD, Super Junior made their comebacks while in 2011, there was only TVXQ. F(x) recently made their comeback but it wasn't on the first quarter, so it's understandable that the company made less profit and revenue. Also, there're many other factors that might influence the SM's stock prices,etc. One more thing, we're currently still in the economic recession and it's not easy to generate higher profit every year.

SM's financial status is still fine. Don't worry much about it.

Guest HyperionZ

when they talk about profit, revenue, they always compared the current number with the number of a base year, normally it's the previous year. On first quarter of 2011, SM's profit and revenue is lower than the 1st quarter of 2010. One reason is at the beginning of 2010, SNSD, Super Junior made their comebacks while in 2011, there was only TVXQ. F(x) recently made their comeback but it wasn't on the first quarter, so it's understandable that the company made less profit and revenue. Also, there're many other factors that might influence the SM's stock prices,etc. One more thing, we're currently still in the economic recession and it's not easy to generate higher profit every year.

Actually, wouldn't Super Junior have been a part of the 2nd qtr revenue profit in 2010 because they promoted after SNSD, in May 2010, so they wouldn't have been included in 1st qtr 2010 profits. Also, if you look SM stock, it took a hit because of the Japan earthquake and its been recovering since that incident, which is other factor in why 2011 1st qtr profit isn't as high compared to the previous year.

Guest always_fany9

Thank you for your answer :)

And one more question, how many percentages does SM receive from Japan promotion?

I heard Kara got only 8%, what about SNSD ?

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

no glowsticks and balloons? awwww~

i wonder why they forbade these O_O

anyway,

maybe SONEs can wear pink tops? like, glow-in-the-dark pink tops? LOL

I'm looking forward to what they are going to do ^^

anyway, I'd love to visit the Korean soldier base once and see how many of them have SNSD posters

it might as well be an SNSD exhibition there XD

Guest snsdpro

Q: no taeyeon in immortal song 2?

nope. she is busy now with all Japan's promotion. but who knows she might feature later on. i'd keep my fingers crossed.

Guest tdrat

Are people still voting in the MTVJapan Awards?

and will it count if i vote more than once? i noticed if you refresh your browser you can vote infinite times... do those extra votes count?

Guest HyperionZ

Are people still voting in the MTVJapan Awards?

and will it count if i vote more than once? i noticed if you refresh your browser you can vote infinite times... do those extra votes count?

I am not sure how many times per day you can vote, but yes, you can vote multiple times for the MTVJapan Awards.

Btw the last day to vote for it is June 15th.

Guest del32

OMO! I almost spat my coffee when I saw the pics of the trio wearing the yellow outfits. Are they filming Mr Taxi the korean version? Is Key gonna be in it? Since he's there also and we've all knew how close SMent artists are. Dont want to get too excited here but seriously its hard not to :lol:

Guest cantthinkofaname

[Rumor] SNSD's Lipton CF is released on 24th May

cr; chichinchu

SNSD selected as the leader of girl groups

20161174.jpg

Men’s clothing brand, Galaxy recently conducted a survey on successful men in their 40s to determine the leader of girl groups. After 1st generation girl groups such as SES, Fin.K.L, etc, 2nd generation girl group SNSD receives a lot of love from Korean men.

From the result of the survey, the phrase ‘Soshi Sarang (Love)’ had once again being confirmed. More than half of the successful men in their 40s who participated in the survey cast their votes for SNSD. To be exact, 62.7% of them chose SNSD as the leader of all girl groups.

2NE1 in 2nd with 13.3% while Kara who garnered 10.8% came in 3rd. Brown Eyed Girls grabbed the 4th spot with 6%, followed by After School (2.4%) in 5th and Secret in 6th (2.4%).

Credit: tvdaily.co.kr

cr; fanwonder

Guest LaBrosse

If they actually film/record a Korean version, I hope there's a proper MV this time. Japanese MV for Mr. Taxi was... underwhelming.

Guest Syaorann

Is there any link to articles(so their profit/revenue for first quarter of 2011) for these? I'd be interested in seeing them