少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Every SNSD member is important in the group! It is said that Jessica did not want to leave the group right? That she was kicked out right? FORCED. and the other members are not agreeing to this! CAN'T THEY JUST FIGHT BACK? AS A GROUP? THERE WILL BE MANY WHO CAN SUPPORT THEM. AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE REASONABLE REASON TO KICK HER OUT! F----K!!! I JUST CANT! IF I COULD GO THERE IN FRONT OF SM AND HAVE A RALLY I WOULD! SNSD IS THE REASON WHY IM IN THIS KPOP WORLD!:(((( OMG my sadness and frustration is eating me. im afraid that SNSD might not have comebacks or exposure for a veeerrryyy long time since they still feel like <///3
AGAIN THIS QUESTION HAUNTS ME... CAN'T THEY JUST FIGHT BACK? AS A GROUP? since they are against this. :((((

I was in the middle of class today as I read the news, I was tearing up while my professor kept asking me about those business things, omg! my heart aches so muuuch hearing this news. ever since I know snsd they are always be 9! and forever they will always be 9! they grew up together! I just can't imagine snsd with 8 girls! #staystrongSNSD #staystrongJessica :'( huaaaa omma I'm so saaaad :'(

Guest danielle92

I don’t know exactly what happened but I don’t like this. After Kris’s ugly departure I though SM will consider their issues very carefully and in the case they cannot continue their collaboration with an artist (for various reasons) they will offer him/her a decent departure, not an ugly one. For all the years Jessica performed with SNSD she deserves to walk through the front door and bid farewell to her fans in a public event (a last concert, fan meeting or whatever), not erase her with a simple statement. She is not in the same situation as Kris so they could have offered her a nice departure. I'm sorry for those who like Jessica most. You cannot relate with a group in the same way after your bias is gone, because you followed the group more through your bias interaction with the others, it would be different without her. Hope everything will work out for everybody.

Hello All,

been shocked when reading about Jessica from this morning.
Am not so in to SM Ent this time. I know Jessica looks like she prioritizes her own issues but SNSD is a group consisting of 9 members who have been striving from the start..
I think the best interest of all is to look for win win solution so that everybody won't be so shocked or sad so suddenly...

They can prepare for example if Jessica wants to leave SNSD from tie to time and giving more and more updates for this...

Just my opinion though...

I didn't expect the news to be so painful this early morning, I seriously thought Jessica's Weibo account got hacked. I'm so sad she's leaving SNSD and the group won't ever stay the same without the power of nine. With the renewed contract, at least she could collaborate with SNSD in the future.

Guest miavmiav

I found this on Tumblr by rapmonstas, which I think pretty much sums the whole situation up in a rational manner, and also my immediate thoughts. I don't think any bad of any party involved, it just turned out this way and happiness will find its way forth again for everybody. 

"Okay I’m going to share my sincere opinion on this Jessica matter because it’s just frustrating how some fans don’t seem to get the situation.

Firstly, korean fans of hers already knew for quite a while she’s been in the edge of leaving. She’s been planning a whole new life outside of SM, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, of course. We all know our idols aren’t going to be idols forever. So, she started thinking about marriage and even launching her own brand and pursuing the fashion career in the US/China market. 

The thing is, you can’t be a part-time fashionista. You can’t be a part-time worker if you own a business like that in general. You can’t hire people to do fashion for you, you need to be there. Also, she’s going to study in the US. Do you really think she will be able to handle SNSD promotions AND studying abroad? And it’s not close, you know. She would have to go back and forth all the time. Imagine during tours and stuff, how exhausted she would be. 

Fans said ‘oh, but a lot of idols study and promote at the same time’. Yes, but they study in Korea, and also school is something everyone needs to go through, no matter what you want to do in the future, it’s not something you can avoid.

Then people started mentioning how AJ studied abroad and was still a U-KISS member. Fine, but he’s doing college so he has regular breaks where he can come back to U-KISS and promote together for a while. But can a fashionista be free from period to period? No. And also, if you look close NH Media has been trying to put U-KISS comebacks when AJ is free with University and can come to promote with them. Don’t you think this is a bit pointless and selfish? To have all the members of your group and your company to plan everything around your own schedule? Well, U-KISS members seem to be fine with that so no big deal, but SNSD members are clearly not. Jessica chose a new career to follow, and this obviously means she’s done being an idol.

But Jessica couldn’t give one thing up. She’s human too, and we know how attached she probably is to SNSD, but this is selfish behavior. I’m sure things would have ended differently if she stepped out from the groups friendly and said she wanted to follow her dream, I’m sure people would support her, SNSD member included. She had to make a choice, and failed to do so, in result SM had to make that choice for her. You see, it wasn’t even mean or anything. She’s about to pursue her dream and bound to succeed in her new path, SM set her free to do it. She probably didn’t want to admit this had no way of working out with her doing the two things together, but of course SM knew. 

If they said they were kicking her out as a threat for her to make up her mind about choosing either SNSD or her own business, or if they actually meant it, we will never know. She immediately posted it on her Weibo, sounding like a spoiled kid who was denied her lollipop. We can’t have everything in life, that’s the truth. I’m far from being a SNSD/Jessica hater, I feel bad for the members, I hope both parties can find happiness, but to be honest in my opinion this is way more unfair to the 8 remaning members than to Jessica herself. People need to stop blindly blaming the companies for everything that happens to their idols. Jessica should have left the group by herself. 

If Jessica wanted to leave to be a fashionista and SM didn’t let her go because of her contract, people would’ve blamed SM for that too. I’m not saying SM has no faults, but this time I don’t think they should be blamed. They did what was better to both sides. It would be really burdensome having no confirmation of Jessica being able or not to attend concerts, fansigns, promotions. It would make everyone stressed and would make their plans for SNSD way harder. I’m not trying to be mean, just thinking rationally about the situation."

Guest danielle92

" BoA"   reposted Jessica message on weibo. (that message in which Jessica said she was forced out for no justificable reason)

This is becoming more interesting... OR SOME PEOPLE ARE PLAYING JOKES

I think what SM did is very ugly. They could retire her from SNSD in a decent manner if they cannot continue their colaboration, not erase her like a garbage.They have no excuse.

I would completely understand and praying that Jessica will only leave for one year. If she has renewed the contract with SM for another 3 years she will still have those years to do something. Maybe SNSD can get 1 year hiatus or everyone can do individual activities for a year and come back after a year like The Boys days. Wouldn't it be enough time for Jessica to adjust with her time?I am honestly not blaming SM for this neither on Jessica.I don't think both parties also do not want to do this but I think this is the easiest wayIt is heartbreaking but SM wouldn't want to compromise SNSD's activities and Jessica's new venture even if we say it's all about the money.Right now I still hope and believe that they will be 9 again.. maybe not now.. maybe next year.. or next 2 years:(

@miavmiav and everyone else

miavmiav posted this and more above:::

"I found this on Tumblr by rapmonstas, which I think pretty much sums the whole situation up in a rational manner, and also my immediate thoughts. I don't think any bad of any party involved, it just turned out this way and happiness will find its way forth again for everybody. 

"Okay I’m going to share my sincere opinion on this Jessica matter because it’s just frustrating how some fans don’t seem to get the situation..... ETC...

ME:

i agree with this insight on this situation.  The one point i would like to make above all others is that Jessica sent her message from New York City...  she was not in Seoul, she was not in Korea, she was not even on the same continent... she was 13,000 miles away whining about being hurt by her eight friends...

seriously, this is all Jessica...

Guest danielle92

floridapete

said:

"Okay I’m going to share my sincere opinion on this Jessica matter because it’s just frustrating how some fans don’t seem to get the situation..... ETC...

ME:

i agree with this insight on this situation.  The one point i would like to make above all others is that Jessica sent her message from New York City...  she was not in Seoul, she was not in Korea, she was not even on the same continent... she was 13,000 miles away whining about being hurt by her eight friends...

seriously, this is all Jessica...

^ I see. I re-read SM's official statement and now I know why Jess said that she really loved Mr.Mr. Wow, I was so naive in believing there wouldn't be any bad news surrounding SNSD after Taeyeon's controversy. So wrong of me.

I still don't get why she signed on three more years with SM. Weird.

LavelyShai said: I'm gonna sound like the bad guy here, but I think SM wasn't shady in their decision and acted in a way that needed to be done. Remember all those rumors floating around about Jessica getting married and leaving the group? Korean fans already knew this and everyone was ready to accept it. According to some Korean fans, she wanted to leave when her contract expired and everyone (SM, fans, SNSD) supported her and worked to make sure the group could go on as 8. Something happened and she ended up renewing which was a surprise to everyone. Apparently the members felt she renewed for the wrong reasons and told her this. Since we know Tyler is the major investor for BLANC, K-SONEs are saying he was the one who convinced her to stay in order to keep that SNSD brand name attached to her (she may not have used the group, but her being a member actually helps), but it became obvious not everyone shared this thought. Jessica may not have wanted to leave in this way, I think she wanted to make a more smoother exit, but being told she was no longer a part of the team threw her for a loop and vented about it on Weibo (at 5AM). She wasn't in Seoul when they supposedly forced her out, she was in New York and someone from SM probably called her and asked her to really make a decision, but she couldn't. Nothing wrong with setting up your own company, I think everyone saw this coming with all those rumors being around since before their comeback. 

I agree with @miavmiav @floridapete I don't hate anyone in this situation and feel like SM did it for both sides. Both sides can now move on with their lives without feelings confined. 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jessica Reported to Be Preparing for May Wedding in Hong Kong35-800x450.jpg

After it was confirmed by both Jessica and SM Entertainment that Jessica would no longer be a part of Girls’ Generation, the Korean media are reporting that Jessica is planning to get married to Korean-American Tyler Kwon in May of 2015.

Jessica and Tyler Kwon have been caught up in dating rumors earlier this year, and Chinese media reported that they were engaged earlier this month. However, each time SM Entertainment has denied the reports of their relationship.

According to Sports Donga on September 30, multiple entertainment industry officials confirmed that Jessica and Tyler Kwon are preparing for a wedding in this coming May. “They have already wrapped all major preparations for the wedding. The wedding will be in Hong Kong, and the two will live in both New York and Hong Kong.”

On September 29, Jessica alarmed her fans with a message on her Weibo that claimed she had been kicked out of Girls’ Generation by her agency and the other eight members. Although at first, fans believed the account to be hacked, SM Entertainment confirmed that Girls’ Generation will continue to promote as only eight members.

Other media sources reported that Jessica had already made plans to move to New York and attend a design school there, before any of this was reported. Jessica had launched her own sunglass brandBLANC, earlier this year and is planning to further her fashion career.

Source

cr Soompi