少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest kpoplover143

OMGG the SNSD girls are sooo hott.. i soo love the SNSD/2pm collab.. best eye cand(ies) in one vid..

check out this accumulation of summer's hottest peeps, 0_0 so much eye candy!!

http://tinyurl.com/2c9hnne

Guest cantthinkofaname

congrats to the third thread, keep it going strong sones!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvevA7RXwhI&feature=related

Guest diioxide

Despite the presence of GaIn(B.E.G), Nicole(Kara) and Shin Hyunjun, SBS 'Family Outing 2' of June 13th scored the lowest rating ever at 5.6% According to AGB Nielson Media Research, this is the new record for Family Outing itself as both season 1 and 2 have never reach this low before. Seems like PD still decided to go with the same 'Loveline' concept as Jokwon-Gain and Yoona-Taecyeon occupied majority of the screentime. Time to say goodbye?? kk

Also, netizens ain't happy with how the show treats its guests. It's clear that the show takes loveline as priority while Nicole gets ignored most of the time. This happened before when Wonder Girls episode was broadcasted last week.

Guest HyperionZ

the current PD was one of the problems I foresaw when FO2 was being made. No top notch MC like Yoo Jae Suk, no idea of a basic plot for the show, and a new PD. Only with the girls making a brief appearance for those 2 episodes did the ratings go over 10.0%. I thought the show was going to get better, but you can't make a show about lovelines, it needs to be a running bit.

Since I posted in the first, second, and third thread ... ahha even if I don't frequent enough these 9 girls mean the world to me:)

OBG46.jpg

Power of 9 baby ;)

Guest evilgary

yea with mc yoo gone from fo2, the ratings sprial downhill. but still with the addition of new casts like heechul who is pretty good at talking, the show has became more interesting.

So will yoona leave fo2, to go for her japan promotions?

Guest shadow_zien

woot! 3rd thread for Soshi! :lol:

I don't usually post but yeah :)

oh no... why didn't YoonA wait for me?? I'm going to Rome too.. but in 10 days T_T

and I'm excited for their Japan debut! hoping for a new song instead!

Guest semiChubz

congratulation for the new thread everyone :] i'm not often to post here but i always looking for this thread :]

fighting ^^

Guest CamilleFrancesca

Congrats on the 3rd thread Sones! :)

Hope their debut in Japan would be successful! I'm so proud of them <3

& since I love this photo of Taengoo :D

bjvw2.jpg

Guest teukiie

Whoa thread 3~~ Keke, let's grow more, thread~~

Anyway, I'm kinda excited for the girls' Japan debut (let's hope nothin goes wrong :x)

Guest mossy

anyone here knows to read japanese?

Nayutawave Records tweet:

『少女時代』:PCサイトです→ http://bit.ly/9R3HLJ #SNSD 情報はこれからアップしていきますのでしばらくお待ちくださいませ!またPC、モバイルともにメルマガ配信の準備をしておりますのでこちらもお待ちください!

credit: nayutawave records twitter

happy third thread!

23t57yo.jpg

Guest naurz

umm why are people posting old pics that has been posted at the other threads already?

they can just look at this pics by going to the thread 1 and 2..

Thanks for posting the pics anyways

Guest crazyfrog

Yay! New thread!

f_b1c9ba873659.jpg

Woot congratulations to our new thread!!!

way to go SNSD & S♥nes

I think my favourite SNSD concept so far is Girl's Generation. I like the doll concept. So pretty and fun.

And I love all the new Ceci photoshoot pictures coming out. That's definitely one of my favourite photoshoots. The girls look so happy. =)

Guest Kui4eva

Congratulations on the new thread! Wow it's the 3rd thread already. GG's fanbase is growing bigger and bigger each day. Have fun supporting the girls guys! I hope the girls' debut in Japan becomes successful.

Guest hangthienbao

wow .. new thread new thread .. haha .. right on time for SNSD upcoming debut in Japan .. everything is new and refreshing ^^

20100607snsd4441x600.jpg

tumblrl115oar0ja1qahidb.jpg

Guest iwanttodreamwithyouforever

S♥NEs!!~ Congratulations on the new thread!

Let's all keep supporting Taeyeon,Jessica,Sunny,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung,Yoona&Seohyun!!!

Gooluck to the girls in Japan and God bless them! :)

Let's dream with SNSD forever~ ^^

Guest clanthebest

hey i'm new member for FC and congrat about third thread ;) u guys so awesome to post info about S9 and pics, caps ...... Thanks all !!! help me to know more about them

p.s hangthienbao : Soo looks adorable in that pics of your ^^!

Guest KhimJJee

^

^

^

so this thread its like their thread for japanese promotions oh i love it.....

i cant wait to see them here.... snsd come here quickly lol

f_b1c9ba873659.jpg

Guest Talesy

Bad publicity is still publicity.

Thx to haters for the free promotion.

I know too many SNSD fans who first acknowledged the girls from antis and their degrading posts or topics in many forums.

Exactly. Antis brought me in this fandom. I don't think they realize that everytime they hate, more love comes. :) I don't even think I would be such a huge fan if antis never bashed our girls. So thank you. They opened my eyes and I realized how talented, beautiful and kind they are.

2007ns5.gif

cr; omonatheydidnt

And congratulations to S♥NEs/SNSD for being the 1st girl group to have a 3rd thread !

1st thread - First steps

2nd thread - Korean domination

3rd thread - Japan/Asian domination ? :D

sowon.gif

f00483914b8b47fdd5302.jpg