Sally Hansen Airbrushed Legs

Guest xrhapsody

Guest xrhapsody
I have horriable legs
Has anyone tried Sally Hansen Airbrushed legs? If so, how was it and how well did it cover? Oh, and what shade did you get it in. =]

Guest rouge

Yes I tried it. I probably won't try it ever again. In fact, I threw it in the trash after 1 application. Utter waste of money.

It does make you look like you're wearing stockings (not a nice tan look like some people might assume). Not many shades to choose from - I bought the lightest color and it was still too dark for me. It does have good coverage as you can apply as much or as little as you like - kind of like foundation.

I suggest you don't get this - just get a spray tan in a can. It looks more natural, will last longer (salley hansesn will only last till you shower, then it washes off), and while you're at it you can do your body and face (with a face bronzer) to even your skintone out.

Guest beautylicious87

never tried it before but i doubt it'll work!!

prolly makes your legs look too airbrushed so it looks fake!!

Guest sulfuric_ACID

can't have worse legs than mine... anyway i tried it and it was crap. i think i got the light one.

Guest xrhapsody

Thanks guys, that helped alot. I don't know though, I'm really desparate cause I have this 5 inch+ burn mark on my leg since I was small, and a lot of other scars and stuff. :( I looked on makeupalley and a lot of people said it was good but they we're kind of on the pale side so yeah, I wanted to see if any Asian Americans have tried it lol.

Archived