[Drama 2010] Flames of Desire 욕망의 불꽃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

Since MBC hasn't given the any legal licence or copyright of this drama to the Viikii site, no link will be posted on the first post for it as it's against Soompi rule to promote any illegal streaming sites. All questions of any problems regarding Viikii links and thread goes directly to the viikii site and direct pming to kazenai instead of posting on this drama thread. No illegal streaming links without permission or copyright given from the legal companies are allowed on this thread especially those who steal their subs from subbing groups. Mentioning Subs is considered spamming as well.

All postings of illegal streaming links will be deem as spam and will be reported to the mods without anymore further notice. Soompiers who spams more than once will have their ID reported to the mods.

Remember to read and follow all soompi forum and thread rules before posting.

401607(0)-496662_49198.jpg

201010011031041001_1.jpg

tn_1285899903_-420208857_0.jpg

201010011047391001_1.jpg

201010011044311001_1.jpg

pljM6iM0yl4H634215479157738287.jpg

Fu8o0RxfjXm0634215479159769563.jpg

Guest pan2cute

thank you for the preview!!

and yoo seunghoo is HAWT!! i feel like pedo here!!

i'm rooting with this drama!! look so GOOD!!

thank you for the preview!!

and yoo seunghoo is HAWT!! i feel like pedo here!!

i'm rooting with this drama!! look so GOOD!!

ya the preview look really good( sorry the audio sounds abit werid ) ~this drama has a formidable cast~!~

lol i am worse since i literally watch him grow up from The Way Home

he is fine young man now .though so hard to imagine him as a married man in here

poster making

Guest pan2cute

ya the preview look really good( sorry the audio sounds abit werid ) ~this drama has a formidable cast~!~

lol i am worse since i literally watch him grow up from The Way Home

he is fine young man now .though so hard to imagine him as a married man in here

poster making

that's okay! since we can see this drama tonight! finally!!

anyway I was confuse about seo woo and seung hoo..

are they half sister brother or seung hoo is another woman son??

if that means that seung hoo and seo woo haven't any blood relation~

well if they half brother sister, seo woo is more older than seung hoo~

i'm confuseee

Waah this drama looks good, wow I'm seeing some names I know haha ;) (Shirley I see you in any soompi drama forum I go to waaaah :lol::wub: goood good you really are the life savior of the forum haha)

Can't wait to watch this I wanted to watch this just because SeoWo is one of my favorite korean actress, and then I love the poster, such nice dark colors, haha and finally I was atract to the story too. . . But the only think I don't like is that there will be 50 ep. I don't like very much the long dramas that are not a sageuk (Of course Smile You was the exception :phew: ) because the story/plot goes much slower than the other 24 or 20 epis. drama, but I will give it a try, since it sounds good . .

Well GOOD LUCK with the ratings SeoWo ^_^ FIGTHING!!!

Guest sasgrace

But why is there not a long preview aviable yet?

Within few days the drama is gonna start...however I hope the part regarding the parents' and then their children's childhood not to be very long. I'm interested in the young couple so I don't wanna wait more than necessary to see them grown up.

Same here. I hope it won't last even 30 mn- keep dreaming Sas. I can't wait to see Yoo and Seo together

Guest Lily_Rose

Same here. I hope it won't last even 30 mn- keep dreaming Sas. I can't wait to see Yoo and Seo together

I think 10 eps of childhood stuff is okay...being too hopeful? XD

That's my first time seeing Seo Woo in action...and too be sincere (I'm not talking about her acting skills) I find her voice a little annoying...TT

However the young couple has chemistry and feeling...good for the drama...

Guest sasgrace

I think 10 eps of childhood stuff is okay...being too hopeful? XD

That's my first time seeing Seo Woo in action...and too be sincere (I'm not talking about her acting skills) I find her voice a little annoying...TT

However the young couple has chemistry and feeling...good for the drama...

Ten ? I wouldn't be able to stand it ! How was the episode today ? I guess the actors were good...

About Yoo "jailbait" boy and Seo Woo when I watched the Promo interview vids it seems they flirted...

Guest mandalaywith

hi

Flames of Desire E1 HQ Online Link

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/wesUlB2Jbps/

E1 Caps from Media news

Source-Daum.net

20101002220111589.jpg

20101002231109270.jpg

20101002231112154.jpg

Guest mandalaywith

I like to Jung Ha Yeon writer Project.

Yoo Seung Ho,Shin Eun Kyung,Jo Min Ki their acting is Best.

oh~!korean drama writer star Jung Ha Yeon V Kim Soo Hyun(SBS Lifeb) B)

I Really hope Hight Ratings come for MBC weekend drama.

Guest Lily_Rose

It seems that the childhood part will be told through flashbacks since the young leads already appear in the first ep, doesn't it?

Guest marinai

Ten ? I wouldn't be able to stand it ! How was the episode today ? I guess the actors were good...

About Yoo "jailbait" boy and Seo Woo when I watched the Promo interview vids it seems they flirted...

Hi Sasgrace! Can you please give me the link of the promo? I looked for it but never found it :)

I watched the first episode without subs and enjoyed the acting of SEK and Seo Woo , they had this first scene together and owned it ....We can see the pain in InKi eyes', I think she knows SEK is her real mom already and they went backward to explain how the truth unfolded back then!

The main actress is really talented and the reason I watched this is for the young couple, The young boy really has love in his eyes for In Ki when she did not pick up, he was like mad ..........I love this so far!

Archived